Dr. Jamison Jones, MD

Cardiology | Male

Heart Of Dixie Cardiology 1380 E Medical Center Dr Ste 4100 Saint George, UT 84790 Get Directions
Dr. Jamison Jones, MD

Dr. Jamison Jones, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Saint George, UT. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road and Mesa View Regional Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Jones' Experience

See how Dr. Jones' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Jones is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jones has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
Dr. Jones' Performance
in St George UT |
I really like Dr. Jones. He explains everything and always answers the questions I have . I feel that he respects me as a patient and takes time to reassure me. I think he is very knowledgeable, and I rwould recommend him to my family
in St George,Ut |
Dr Jones has a very knowledgeable and professional staff. Dr Jones makes you feel comfortable and provide a relaxing atmosphere. I would definitely recommend him!!
in St George, UT |
Dr. Jones did a wonderful job addressing the problems with my leg veins. After just completing the first of the GSV, I was absolutely amazed at what a difference I felt. That very first day I walked just over 4 miles and my right leg felt really great compared to the left leg which was yet to be done. Dr. Jones has a knack for making his patients very comfortable and at ease. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I would give him and his entire staff 10 stars if I could.
in St George, UT |
Dr.Jones is a delightful man . He cares about his patients and takes time to explain things to you . He has been involved in my cardio care as well as my husbands' care in an emergency situation. He showed compassion and great skill in dealing with a very serious medical situation my husband was in . I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jones to anyone looking for a top notch cardiologist .
in Ivins, UT |
Dr Jones did excellent surgery operating on the veins of my legs to clear a blood blockage. He worked on the vein of each leg over a period of two weeks. I had had a wound on the shin of my left leg which wouldn't heal because of the blood blockage in my legs. Since Dr Jones corrective surgery the wound has healed.
in St George, UT |
I have great confidence in Dr. Jones. He has been treating me for my heart since 2012, so when I began to have pain and tiredness in my legs, I discussed it with him. He recommended vein scans for both of my legs and ultimately discovered venous reflux in several of my leg veins. I had my second procedure just today so I am hoping that in a few weeks, I will feel much better. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jones.
in St George, UT |
I have had swelling in my feet and ankles for years due to varicose veins and poor circulation. My primary doctor recommended I see Dr. Jones. I just finished the 5th surgery on my veins and am hoping for permanent relief. I found Dr. Jones to be very personable and yet very professional. I can tell that he is very intelligent and caring for his patients. The nurse and staff are super also. Anyone with the same problem should go see Dr. Jones.
Cedar City, UT |
Dr. Jones and his entire staff go above and beyond! Extremely helpful, friendly and make you feel good just from all the smiles if nothing else! Not a "rushed" visit and never feel like a number!
in St George, UT |
I started seeing Dr. Jones as my cardiologist after moving to St. George full time in 2015. He is a very personable physician and we got along well from the start. He knew my cardiologist in Bountiful so we had something in common from the beginning. He suggested the work on my varicose veins and I checked the Heart of Dixie web site about the procedure. He told me that I would suffer less leg pain with the veins gone. I agreed to the procedure and I have no regrets. They have a good team.
in St George, UT |
While very knowledgeable he also takes an interest in you as a person. He sought other medical opinions before proceeding on my case.
in Mesquite, NV |
I would like to my express my appreciation to Dr. Jones and his excellent staff who performed the Closerfast procedure on me for venous reflux disease in October of 2016. Both he and his entire staff were professional, considerate and compassionate, explaining exactly what they were doing, which put me at ease throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend he and his team to anyone that would require treatment for varicose veins. Thank you so much! Luana M. Juenger
in St George, UT |
He's the BEST OF THE BEST!!! Same goes for his nurse, assistants, etc. Marissa has a heart and brain to match her face, one of the prettied I've seen. Everyone in that office has exceeded my expectations. I love them all!
in St George, UT |
Dr. jones is a very considerate, patient and good doctor.
in Ivins, UT |
Dr. Jones represents the highest degree of professionalism in his field. His operation not only reflects the highest esteem, not only for himself, but for his resplendence in choice of staff. I'm a patient of 80 years of age and have endured a great many medical procedures over the years. At that age, there is great trepidation as to discomfort and success of such procedures. All disappeared with Dr. Jones' performances with a brilliant staff and their caring comfort that eased my fears.
in St. George, UT |
I am a very positive person because of my Grandma and starting out young dancing and PRACTICE EVERYDAY for fun and getting better. So it was a habit that I loved and it was fun. So as I grew older I kept up workouts and started to swim 3-5 days a week. So it is my life style. I can do more with my life and loving it. AND i AM 80 YEARS OLD.
in Kanab, UT |
In all of my Dr. visit with Heart of Dixie I have always seen Dr. Jones. He is friendly and takes the time to listen to my concerns.
in St. George, Utah |
I Was So Impressed With Dr. Jones And His Staff. After Months Of Dealing With Other Doctors And My Insurance Company, I Was Ready To Give Up. Dr. Jones Was Recommended To Me From A Well Known Orthopedic Physician. From The Moment I Walked Into His Office, I Knew I Was In Good Hands. Dr. Jones And His Staff Were Friendly And Very Professional. What I Thought Would Require Surgery, Ended Up Being A Simple Procedure Done In Office. In Addition, Dr. Jones Was Able To Get Approval From My Insurance.
in Fredonia, AZ |
Supper great experience will recmend to everyone.
in St George, UT |
Dr. Jones is very kind and I feel like he really cares about my health.
in St George Utah |
He is just delightful he took away all my fears & his staff was great. Overall I would say it was the best medical experience of my life
in St. George, UT |
Dr Jones has been my Dr since 2012. He has been a trusted Doctor through a valve replacement and just recently completed ablation procedures on my leg veins. I trust him--he has a caring demeanor, and he is thorough and honest. I would recommend him and his staff for all of my cardiovascular needs
in St.George, Utah |
I had swelling constantly in my legs that would not go down. As time progressed along with procedures the swelling and gone down significantly. I was not able to even walk 300 steps to go to my mail box. I now use a fit bit to keep track of my steps and usually have about 2500 steps. My energy levels have improved as well. I was always treated so well by Dr. Jones and his team. Appointments were always positive and they made me feel comfortable and at peace with what was being done. I'm so happy
in St George, UT |
This is a highly skilled and very personable Doctor. He make you fill very comfortable even when the medical information surrounding your personal health condition is not the best. He is not in a hurry, so you feel like you can really have an honest conversation with him. He will do his best to lay out the various options you have related to your medical condition and history, allowing you to make an informed, educated decision.
in St. George City, UT |
I feel that my quality of life has approved 100% since my ablations. I am able to walk more and do significantly more than I could before. Before my ablations to my legs I couldn't stand for long periods of time or walk without trouble. Exercising and riding a bike was very difficult; I simply could not do it. Since my procedures with Dr. Jones, I am able to do all of those things I couldn't do before. The pain in my legs used to be 7/10 on most days accompanied by swelling...
in Washington, UT |
I have complete confidence in Dr. Jones
in St. George, UT |
He is professional and caring, explains everything. I' saw him for both a potential cardiac issue and had vein surgery by him. He inspires trust.
in Hurtricane, UT |
The St. George Wound Clinic did what they could and suggested that I see Dr. Jones for re-evaluation and additional treatment (s). Immediately after seeing my condition, Dr. Jones scheduled and performed a series of surgeries on my legs. Within weeks, my blistered legs were void of almost all sores and the water content was almost back to normal. In my opinion, Dr. Jones, and his staff performed miracles. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has leg circulation problems.
in St. George , Utah |
The experience was very good. Dr jones not only did a fantastic job on my legs but he is so easy going. The whole staff and nurse are also great. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jones.
in Saint George, UT |
I found this guy self absorbed in him self and all heart patients are in his office because they are all over eaters, unhealthy idiots. He should follow dr. Borman.
Have you seen Dr. Jamison Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Compare Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jones' Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement