Dr. Jamison Alexander, DO

Dr. Jamison Alexander, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

My goal is to provide exceptional and compassionate care. To achieve this, I listen attentively to my patient's concerns and then provide education and answers to questions about both diagnosis and treatment options. I strive to follow the most recent evidence based medicine guidelines and stay up to date with the latest surgical and non-surgical treatments.

Dr. Jamison Alexander, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Sherman, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Texoma Medical Center and Heritage Park Surgical Hospital.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
Dr. Alexander's Performance
in Sherman, TX |
Amazing Dr. and staff! Everyone is so nice and professional. I had a great experience throughout my entire pregnancy all the way through delivery- Dr. Alexander is very attentive and I felt very taken care of. I would highly recommend him!
in Sherman, TX |
They where all wonderful.
Very good and caring.
in Sherman, TX |
I delivered my 4th child, and got a Tubal done, Dr Alexander and his staff are AMAZING!
in Sherman, TX |
Dr. Alexander chooses whom he wants as a patient. Does not return calls. Very disappointing!
Our office is careful not to overbook patients so that we are able to spend adequate, quality time with each of our patients. I am sorry that we were not able to accept you as a new patient. We are adding a Certified Physician's Assistant in December to help with additional access to care. We are very cautious in making sure that we don't over schedule patients so that we are able to provide the level of care that we would want for our own family members.
in Denison |
He was professional easy to speak with I had no problems with dr. Alexander. He took a culture and said it would be back on Thursday that I would receive a phone call if there was an issue.. I did not receive a call either Thursday or Friday so Monday afternoon I called and asked if my test had came back and she said oh yes it did... And the Dr. Has prescribed this..... I am not happy that they did not call as soon as my results were in.... I blame the staff. I could have been through it
We are disappointed that you were not completely satisfied with your visit. Our office staff and I strive to relay results of labs as quickly as possible. I am always looking for ways to improve our response times and ensure that we are meeting what I feel is acceptable for excellent patient care. In this case, lab result notification occurred on the first business day after it was received. That is reasonably quick. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss any further. Thanks
He's absolutely phenomenal.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Alexander, and his staff , are wonderful, every time you walk in they remember and know your name and care for every concern you have, I would deffiantly choose him and his team everytime. He just makes your pregnancy a beautiful experience. I am happy with every appointment along the way even after. And during labor he cared for everything that concerned me, He listen, with compassion, and quieted any fears I had. You know your in good hands and it gives you the reassurance we sometimes need
in Sherman, TX |
He is kind and honest and truly listens to me and we talk about the best plane of action.
in Sherman, TX |
I have been with Dr. Alexander for over 3yrs he has delivered my two children and just recently helped me through a miscarriage. His manners and how he speaks to you shows he cares and wants you to understand what he is saying and be comfortable at all times... His staff is just as wonderful.
in Sherman, TX |
Everyone is very friendly and very knowledgable.
in knollwood, texas |
Very knowledgeable Doctor. I asked him tons of questions and he answered them all. He went above what I was expecting. He will be my doctor until he retires!
in Sherman, Tx |
Dr. Alexander and his staff are all so amazing, caring, and professional. Having gone through both miscarriages and a successful birth with them, I can tell you that they are compassionate and truly care about their patients. Love him!
in Sherman, TX |
Always felt like the doctor was in a rush to get me out the door. Dismissed problems without fully hearing what I had to say.
Have you seen Dr. Jamison Alexander, DO?

Compare Dr. Alexander

}

Dr. Alexander's Care Philosophy

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• AAGL Award for "Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures", 2009

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alexander's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Completed in 2009

Stephen F. Austin State University

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage