Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD

Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Spokane, WA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine and specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and pediatrics.

105 W 8th Ave Ste 150E

Spokane, WA 99204

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Abou-Harb

See how frequently Dr. Abou-Harb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Abou-Harb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Abou-Harb "It is our mission, as people of Providence, to reveal God s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through compassionate service. Our team provides exceptional patient-centered care as a reflection our values of respect, compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship."

• Pediatric Gastroenterology
  • Pediatrics

• Pediatric Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Unsom
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • UCLA Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Abou-Harb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abou-Harb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abou-Harb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abou-Harb's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abou-Harb to family and friends

Dr. Abou-Harb's Performance

GOOD

Worst Dr. experience ever. He convinced me to stop breastfeeding my son, even though my breast milk was not the cause of his reflux. He said the following to me at both appointments: "I have 2 sons and neither of them were on antacids." Treating me as though it is my fault my son had reflux....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Abou-Harb has been taking care of my son with Crohn's for two years. I am SO THANKFUL that he is the Dr. we were referred to. Excellent care! He is listens, is good at explaining things, is very knowledgeable and caring. His nurse Suzie is excellent too. I highly recommend Dr. Abou-Harb.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This guy is a total quack. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS DOCTOR. He diagnosis's every patient with 'Abdominal Migraines' and puts them on Amitriptyline. He did this for my son several years ago and everyone I talk to has the same diagnosis from this doctor. It's a false diagnosis. He does this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Abou-Harb has been my daughter's (Crohn's) GI for three years. He is incredibly intelligent, keeps educationally current, and is sincerely caring. While she was in-hospital he even stopped by on weekends (when he was not required to for rounds) to see how she was doing. By all accounts, he is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He was great! Very friendly and made my daughter comfortable. Extremely knowledgable and explained everything to my daughter and to us so that we understood it. He is committed to his patients and stayed late to see us for an entire hour. He also made it clear to call anytime and for my daughter to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0