Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD

Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology doctor who practices in Spokane, WA. He is 47 years old.

Providence Medical Group

105 W 8th Ave Ste 150E

• Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Abou-Harb

Video

See how frequently Dr. Abou-Harb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Abou-Harb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Abou-Harb "It is our mission, as people of Providence, to reveal God s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through compassionate service. Our team provides exceptional patient-centered care as a reflection our values of respect, compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship."

• Pediatric Gastroenterology

• Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophageal Varices
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Unsom
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • UCLA Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Abou-Harb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abou-Harb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abou-Harb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abou-Harb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abou-Harb to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Abou-Harb's Performance
Spokane Valley |
Worst Dr. experience ever. He convinced me to stop breastfeeding my son, even though my breast milk was not the cause of his reflux. He said the following to me at both appointments: "I have 2 sons and neither of them were on antacids." Treating me as though it is my fault my son had reflux. "You are a full-time working mother, so you are looking for a quick fix." "I can't tell you what is wrong with your baby, he can't talk." "My job is to entertain you until he grows out of this."
Ritzville, WA |
Dr. Abou-Harb has been taking care of my son with Crohn's for two years. I am SO THANKFUL that he is the Dr. we were referred to. Excellent care! He is listens, is good at explaining things, is very knowledgeable and caring. His nurse Suzie is excellent too. I highly recommend Dr. Abou-Harb.
Kalispell, MT |
This guy is a total quack. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS DOCTOR. He diagnosis's every patient with 'Abdominal Migraines' and puts them on Amitriptyline. He did this for my son several years ago and everyone I talk to has the same diagnosis from this doctor. It's a false diagnosis. He does this over and over again. It's like he has a 'racket' going on. Totally weird! Avoid this doctor at all costs. He sent us way down the wrong road. We've since got our son a REAL diagnosis(s) from Mayo Clinic.
in Montana |
Dr. Abou-Harb has been my daughter's (Crohn's) GI for three years. He is incredibly intelligent, keeps educationally current, and is sincerely caring. While she was in-hospital he even stopped by on weekends (when he was not required to for rounds) to see how she was doing. By all accounts, he is very well respected by the staff at Sacred Heart. He listens carefully and allows us to help make choices in her on-going care. We will miss him when it is time for her to move on to an 'adult' GI.
in Colbert, WA |
He was great! Very friendly and made my daughter comfortable. Extremely knowledgable and explained everything to my daughter and to us so that we understood it. He is committed to his patients and stayed late to see us for an entire hour. He also made it clear to call anytime and for my daughter to talk to him confidentially if she had any concerns (she's 15). I don't know why he only has a 3 star rating. I think he's great!
Have you seen Dr. Jamil Abou-Harb, MD?
Are you Dr. Abou-Harb?

101 W 8th Ave
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204

More Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Abou-Harb at Providence Medical Group

Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialist