Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 42

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Ohio State U, College of Medicine in 2006. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD

Myron Samovitz MD A Med Corp

416 N Bedford Dr Ste 206 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Zampell with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Zampell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zampell

Miracle worker
Where do I begin!!!! If I could give her a million starts I will. I am 45 years old with a high risk of getting breast cancer. I met Dr. Z last year , and we decided to do a double mastectomy with a flap reconstruction. We went with a PAP flap , which is from the inner thigh . It was a very hard decision, I knew I was doing the right thing , but it was very hard . When I met her . She-put me at ease and I trusted her instantly. She is a miracle worker!!!! She is so kind , humble , sweet ; funny , patient, meticulous, perfectionist and just simple amazing . I am so happy with how I look and feel . I think I look better than before !!! I love this woman ! I thank God everyday I met her and that she's my Doctor . Not only is she the best doctor , she has the BEST staff . Dana , Anjai and Stev . I love these girls , they became family . When I go to the office it's like I'm going to hang out with my girls . I can go on and on and on . There are not enough words to describe my gratitud
Tina S – Aug 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD?
Update 11/29/21 to my original review. Dr Zampell did a GREAT job getting me into the proper expander implants at my DMX and finishing the surgical piece. They look great already and reconstruction hasn’t even started. She did do an abdominal delay yesterday to prepare for the reconstruction mid-December. I appreciate her kindness, professionalism, knowledge and for walking me through the stages and what the surgeries involved. She knows her business and is a perfectionist. I can’t thank her enough or her kind staff for all their communication too. I’ve had her for 4 staged surgeries. A+++ I can't thank Dr. Jaime Zampell enough for her care, professionalism, confidence and ability as one of the nations top plastic breast reconstruction surgeons. Not only has she made my experience the best it can possibly be, she also has an office team, Gina and Alysha, who have tended to every last detail and question I have had throughout the process with kindness, patience and knowledge.
Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD?
Dr. Zampell was my plastic surgeon in New Orleans for my two reconstruction surgeries following a mastectomy due to breast cancer. She was known by everyone I spoke to - nurses, doctors, other patients - to be the best plastic surgeon around. Nurses at the hospital where I was recovering after my surgeries often commented on how good I looked, and then said, "Of course, it's because Dr. Zampell was your surgeon."  It was so reassuring being in the hands of a doctor like Dr. Zampell who is so committed to her work. I did not worry about what I would look like after reconstruction because of her capabilities, which was such a relief. I am so pleased with the results of the surgeries and look better than I even expected I would. Dr. Zampell goes absolutely above and beyond with her patients, I really can't thank her enough.
Eva – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD?
I came to see her today. She’s such a very knowledgeable and very kind Dr. Dr. Zampell will give you her honest opinion. She spent time giving us detailed information and answered all our questions without rushing. I left her office feeling comfortable and calm.
May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD?
Dr. Zampell provides the highest quality of care for her patients. Her commitment and passion for her career in breast reconstruction has improved the quality of life for so many women undergoing the hardships of breast cancer. I highly recommend taking the time to review her website and Instagram to see the amazing results of her hard work. She truly is an amazing surgeon and woman to have involved in your care.
Ame – May 04, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Zampell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zampell?