Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 63

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in East Windsor, NJ and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Pennsylvania medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD

Reliant Surgical Center LLC

300b Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 101 East Windsor, NJ 08520 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Wisser with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Wisser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wisser

Dr. Wisser

Highly Recommend Dr. Wisser
I have had a number of services done at Princeton Surgical Specialties with Dr. Wisser. I appreciate that I always feel listened to when I have concerns and have been very happy with the outcome of the services I have received. In addition, the entire office staff are always friendly and professional.
Toni S – Apr 27, 2022
Wrist surgery
Dr. Jamie Wisser Hand/wrist Arthroscopic surgery was very complicated and I have the upmost confidence in him!
Arthroscopic surgery was very complicated and I ha – Apr 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Very thoughtful and professional.
Dr. Wisser is thorough, meticulous, and very professional. He spent a lot of time clearly explaining what to expect for my procedure to remove a basal cell carcinoma. His staff are friendly and communicate very well. The surgical center is state of the art and very comfortable. Not only did Dr. Wisser ease my mind before and during surgery, he accomplished the goal of removing all of the cancerous cells in a single procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Wisser- he is a gem.
Lindsey Manzo – Apr 21, 2022
Highly recommended!
I nervous and terrified about having a breast augmentation, but thankfully I was highly recommend to see Dr.Wisser. Dr.Wisser was patient an very knowledgeable with all my questions and concerns, and of course an an amazing surgeon! The staff is very kind an warm welcoming!
Heather B. – Mar 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr. Wisser saved my hand and my career! He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients.
Michael Reagan – Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Wisser after an EMG indicated that I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome. He met with me and my husband for over an hour an explained the situation and exactly what he would do. I had the surgery on 9/144, went back to see him on 9/22 and had the stitches removed on 10/4. I never had any pain after the surgery and my hand is functioning beautifully - no numbness or tingling sensations at all. I can't say enough about Dr. Wisser and his staff. They are caring professionals who have you and you and your best interests at heart. They take the time to answer you questions and make sure you are comfortable with the procedure you're going to have. I would recommend Dr. Wisser and his staff to anyone.
Oct 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr. Wisser and his team are absolutely phenomenal. I cannot recommend this practice higher. I was bit in the face by a dog, and Dr. Wisser rushed immediately to Capital Health in Trenton to stitch me up. He did amazing work and you can barely tell I was hurt. Constant, compassionate communication during and after my surgery. Keep up the amazing, life-changing work. Thank you so much! <3
Michael Z – Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I didn’t get the chance to meet Dr Wisser until a few days later. It was in the evening with just myself and Jeff in a hospital room when the doors opened and a man walked in very quietly and very humbly introduced himself. All I could do was walk up to him and give him a hug. I never felt more grateful to anyone in my entire life than I did to this man standing next to me. We talked for a while, I expressed my very deepest gratitude and he very willingly answered all my questions with nothing but patience. And I had a ton of questions! He never once was in a rush or showed us anything but kindness, understanding and support. I have never in my life met a doctor with that type of bedside manner. While what he was able to do for Jeff’s physical appearance was nothing short of a miracle, he is also the one of kindest people I have ever met in my life. We were so blessed to have crossed paths with Dr Wisser on that day and I will forever be grateful for what he has done for us.
Stephanie – Sep 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I met Dr. Wisser when I accidentally amputated the little finger of my right hand. It was my good fortune that Dr. Wisser was contacted by the ER doctor for a surgical consult. He took his time explaining the different options and what he thought would be best for me. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision even though it was late in the evening when most would like to be home. Dr. Wisser was able to re-attach all the tendons and I now have almost full function of my hand. He and his staff have been great, professional and friendly. I highly recommend the team at Princeton Surgical Specialties.
Dan Dewey – Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
This doctor here, there are not enough words to express him. I came into the emergency room at capital health Hopewell expecting to lose all three of my fingers, from an injury I sustained at work he saved my fingers. I am so thankful to him and his staff best doctor ever my wife calls him Dr.Wisser the greatest surgeon.
Mumtaz S Bakr – Jul 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Due to an unfortunate incident I had the fortunate incident to meet Dr. Jamie Wisser. After a fall I incurred a severe laceration to my lower left eye lid.  This required a trip to Capital Health in Hopewell Twp. where Dr. Jamie Wisser performed his talent as a plastic surgeon to repair the injury and correct a weakness in the lower eye lid muscle which was not related to the injury. It is, in my opinion, Dr. Jamie Wisser went beyond and above what was requested initially.   The end result was his skill rendered the injury undetectable.  Those who saw the initial injury were amazed of the repair.   Follow up appointments with Dr. Wisser, office staff and assistance persons were pleasant and professional. In ending, a job well done.
Frank Szczech – Jun 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I went to Doctor Wisser with concerns about a scar on my face, fine lines and wrinkles, lots of sun damage and uneven skin texture. He recommended the CO2 laser to help with these issues. I have had this procedure done twice and I am very pleased with the results! My dermatologist noticed a big difference in my skin and mentioned that this procedure is also helpful in preventing future skin cancers. Doctor Wisser is so kind, caring, and compassionate. He takes his time answering all of your questions. His staff is very professional and friendly. The office is very clean and makes you feel comfortable when you visit. Doctor Wisser is extremely talented and very experienced in his field and I would highly recommend him to everyone!
Rosemary B – Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Amazing doctor!!! Knowledgeable and professional Office staff was caring, supportive and friendly.
May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Excellent! This Man is Amazing!!!! I am a retired Nurse with years of Trauma experience. My Treatment at a "Trauma center" in Syracuse NY was literally a nightmare. Dr. Wisser fixed not only the trauma from my hand injury with extensive nerve damage but corrected the extension of the injury caused by the Syracuse "emergency Department" I am on my way to a full recovery of severe damage to my dominant hand. Thank You Dr. Wisser!!!!
Peter Schroeder sr. – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I've known Dr. Wisser for quite some time now due to him coming to the rescue for both my mom & brother when they both had emergency accidents. He is warm, caring, gentle, & after seeing how he cared for my mom and brother, I knew I could trust him with my concerns. I came to Dr. Wisser a few months ago about my deviated septum, sinus/breathing issues, collapsed nostrils, & the overall aesthetic of my nose just not being something I ever felt confident with. I'm naturally anxious, especially when it comes to surgery, so Dr. Wisser spent such a generous amount of time with me explaining how the septoplasty/turbinectomy/rhinoplasty would work & he reassured me that my results would be natural to compliment & fit my facial features. He is patient, concise, and truly cares. On the day of surgery, I felt so safe with him & the OR nurses. I'm now a month post op and I could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Wisser is a true artist in his craft, I'd give him ten stars if I could!
Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I am a nervous nelly when it comes to anything surgical. I do my best to be healthy and see doctors only when necessary. That being said, I was also bothered to see my youthful appearance start to decline as I went through my 40s. I was worried that fillers would make me look plastic, but my results are very natural and I look better now than when I was younger. I won't trust my face to anyone else. My only suggestion is that he post more pictures of his work so that people can see for themselves his artistry. When you're considering altering your face, it helps to see what to expect.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr Wisser and I’s paths crossed after my car had been hit by a car going 75 MPH when traffic was stopped (don’t text and drive!) and I was taken to the nearby trauma center. Based on pictures, it’s safe to say I looked like I was dead with a crushed in right side of my face including a smashed orbital and very broken nose. Dr. Wisser was truly a gift from god during my first 8 hour surgery and other flow up surgeries / procedures for facial reconstruction. After the accident it was hard for me to look in the mirror but now most people wouldn’t know anything had happened to me and in fact are surprised when I tell them. On top of his amazing work is he in an amazing person and made us feel safe and taken care of throughout the process. Would recommend him to any and everyone!
Julie S – Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Excellent doctor. His warm caring personality helped me get through the trauma of a serious dog bite. His exceptional surgical skills got me the best outcome possible.
Barbara Cristofaro – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr. Wisser performed my upper and lower blepharoplasty. Having bags under my eyes and droopy eyelids always bothered me since I was a kid. I felt like my eyes were never fully open/vibrant. Dr. Wisser is kind, gentle and puts you at ease. This was my first surgery I’ve ever had and felt so comfortable. His entire staff is warm, welcoming, always checking on you before during and after a procedure. I continue to look at myself in the mirror (and now on Zoom Calls!) and think-it was the best thing I ever did for myself. The procedure was surprisingly painless (though I had two black eyes for a week or two)...it was only a little scary to look at but the recovery was quick, easy and I was back to work traveling in about 10 days; able to wear my glasses and a little cover-up for any subtle remaining bruising. Highly recommend Dr. Wisser for any surgery big or small. He also does all of my Injectables. I’m Always put at ease whenever I’m at his office!
Jennifer Heller – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
After an accident loading my trailer with heavy lumber, I ended up in RWJ ER with 1/4" of my middle finger served off / nail broken under the skin and tip of the bone shattered. Dr. Wisser was the hand specialist on call that night. He gave me the choice of reattaching the severed tip or grinding and sewing up the tip as it was. His confidence in the reattachment is what help make my choice. Dr. Wisser, while operating, keep my nerves down with conversation during the procedure and was very informative with what he was doing. The recovery took about 5 months, but the out come was worth it. His detailed care was able to save the tip of my finger and now I nearly have 100% feeling Back. Thank Dr. Wisser!
May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wisser?