Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD

Dr. Wisser
Telehealth services available

Reliant Surgical Center LLC

300b Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 101 East Windsor, NJ 08520

Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in East Windsor, NJ and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Pennsylvania medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wisser to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Wisser with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Wisser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wisser

Dr. Wisser?
  • Office environment (73)
  • Staff friendliness (73)
  • Appointment scheduling (70)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
Amazing doctor!!! Knowledgeable and professional Office staff was caring, supportive and friendly.
May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Excellent! This Man is Amazing!!!! I am a retired Nurse with years of Trauma experience. My Treatment at a "Trauma center" in Syracuse NY was literally a nightmare. Dr. Wisser fixed not only the trauma from my hand injury with extensive nerve damage but corrected the extension of the injury caused by the Syracuse "emergency Department" I am on my way to a full recovery of severe damage to my dominant hand. Thank You Dr. Wisser!!!!
Peter Schroeder sr. – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I've known Dr. Wisser for quite some time now due to him coming to the rescue for both my mom & brother when they both had emergency accidents. He is warm, caring, gentle, & after seeing how he cared for my mom and brother, I knew I could trust him with my concerns. I came to Dr. Wisser a few months ago about my deviated septum, sinus/breathing issues, collapsed nostrils, & the overall aesthetic of my nose just not being something I ever felt confident with. I'm naturally anxious, especially when it comes to surgery, so Dr. Wisser spent such a generous amount of time with me explaining how the septoplasty/turbinectomy/rhinoplasty would work & he reassured me that my results would be natural to compliment & fit my facial features. He is patient, concise, and truly cares. On the day of surgery, I felt so safe with him & the OR nurses. I'm now a month post op and I could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Wisser is a true artist in his craft, I'd give him ten stars if I could!
Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I am a nervous nelly when it comes to anything surgical. I do my best to be healthy and see doctors only when necessary. That being said, I was also bothered to see my youthful appearance start to decline as I went through my 40s. I was worried that fillers would make me look plastic, but my results are very natural and I look better now than when I was younger. I won't trust my face to anyone else. My only suggestion is that he post more pictures of his work so that people can see for themselves his artistry. When you're considering altering your face, it helps to see what to expect.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr Wisser and I’s paths crossed after my car had been hit by a car going 75 MPH when traffic was stopped (don’t text and drive!) and I was taken to the nearby trauma center. Based on pictures, it’s safe to say I looked like I was dead with a crushed in right side of my face including a smashed orbital and very broken nose. Dr. Wisser was truly a gift from god during my first 8 hour surgery and other flow up surgeries / procedures for facial reconstruction. After the accident it was hard for me to look in the mirror but now most people wouldn’t know anything had happened to me and in fact are surprised when I tell them. On top of his amazing work is he in an amazing person and made us feel safe and taken care of throughout the process. Would recommend him to any and everyone!
Julie S – Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Excellent doctor. His warm caring personality helped me get through the trauma of a serious dog bite. His exceptional surgical skills got me the best outcome possible.
Barbara Cristofaro – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr. Wisser performed my upper and lower blepharoplasty. Having bags under my eyes and droopy eyelids always bothered me since I was a kid. I felt like my eyes were never fully open/vibrant. Dr. Wisser is kind, gentle and puts you at ease. This was my first surgery I’ve ever had and felt so comfortable. His entire staff is warm, welcoming, always checking on you before during and after a procedure. I continue to look at myself in the mirror (and now on Zoom Calls!) and think-it was the best thing I ever did for myself. The procedure was surprisingly painless (though I had two black eyes for a week or two)...it was only a little scary to look at but the recovery was quick, easy and I was back to work traveling in about 10 days; able to wear my glasses and a little cover-up for any subtle remaining bruising. Highly recommend Dr. Wisser for any surgery big or small. He also does all of my Injectables. I’m Always put at ease whenever I’m at his office!
Jennifer Heller – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
After an accident loading my trailer with heavy lumber, I ended up in RWJ ER with 1/4" of my middle finger served off / nail broken under the skin and tip of the bone shattered. Dr. Wisser was the hand specialist on call that night. He gave me the choice of reattaching the severed tip or grinding and sewing up the tip as it was. His confidence in the reattachment is what help make my choice. Dr. Wisser, while operating, keep my nerves down with conversation during the procedure and was very informative with what he was doing. The recovery took about 5 months, but the out come was worth it. His detailed care was able to save the tip of my finger and now I nearly have 100% feeling Back. Thank Dr. Wisser!
May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
On two separate occasions Dr. Wisser's surgical skill saved my index finger and my thumb. I sliced the pad of my index finger down to my tendon. Dr. Wisser harvested skin from my palm and grafted it to my finger, thereby saving the use of my finger. About a year later I sliced my thumb approximately 3/4 of an inch on a table saw. Dr. Wisser cleaned and stitched the wound closed. In both cases I never experienced any infection or problems with the treatments and healing. I have full and complete use of both the finger and the thumb. Dr. Wisser's rehabilitation staff in both instances monitored the healing and used exercises to maintain dexterity. I would highly recommend Dr. Wisser for his great surgical skill and concern for the proper healing of his patients.
Zigmont Targonski – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Late to write this review, and wish I do it sooner. My name is Michael K, and about two years ago, I had an accident working a warehouse job. I essentially cut my hand in half. The cut was in the middle of my palm (my strong hand). On my way to the hospital, I realized that I lost complete function of my pinky finger. I had later found out that I completely severed my tendon. I was devastated. I played baseball all my life, and to have such a bad injury to my throwing hand was truly upsetting. I thought I'd never throw a baseball again, or even be able to sign my name properly. Later that day, I was operated on. Before my surgery, I met Dr Jamie Wisser. At the time, I didn't know how lucky I was. Today, I realize just how fortunate I was to have Dr. Wisser as my surgeon. After many rehab sessions, I now how FULL function in my pinky! I am back to playing ball, and I owe it all to Dr. Wisser. I can never thank him enough. He was amazing throughout the whole process...
Michael K – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I have been to various Medical offices/ spas/etc for minor cosmetic work. After seeing Dr. Wisser, I will not go to anyone else. He truly is an artist and takes his time. Great eye, bed side manner and all around professional.
KC – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I went to the Princeton Rejuvination center for consultation for laser hair removal and I was nervous since I had never had any type of prodedures done before. I met Lori (who is the SWEETEST!) and immediately felt more at ease. Then Dr Wisser came in-- I thought it would be a very high level consultation but he really took the time to answer all of my questions and we had an in-depth discussion of the prodcure, what to expect, etc. He went way above and beyond even during my consultation. I then decided to book a package and i am SO glad i did- Dr Wisser, Lori, and the laser technician made me feel SO comfortable during the procedure and the procedure was virtually painless. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr wisser and staff.
christine – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr. Wisser was the Dr. assigned to me by the ER when I cut the tip of my finger off. His work was remarkable and he saved the part of the finger I cut off and to date you wouldn't know anything happened. I the follow up visits his office was great and friendly. I appreciate all the help given me during my recent health issue. Definitely recommend.
John V – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Dr Wisser made me feel confident re: my surgery. I was very happy with the results of my surgery. He and his staff are very caring.
JOAN GABRIELLO – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Excellent surgeon. Repaired my thumb. Excellent doctor, Kept me informed for the entire time. From the night in the emergency room to the day of discharge. Staff at the office was always caring and willing to help with any questions about my treatment and care.
Dennis Mitchell – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I am a fellow physician and recently had the opportunity to have a procedure performed on me. Dr. Wisser is an accomplished, dedicated professional; his "artistic" talent is flawless!
DR. A.F.S. – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Wisser and The amazing nurses and staff at Princeton surgical specialties! On the first follow up visit Nurse Lori, the head nurse there, gave me her personal phone number and told me to call or text her if I had any questions or problems. When I did text her the following week asking for advice on some side effects I was having from pain medication she responded right away with the appropriate steps to take to alleviate my problems!! Very helpful! Dr. Wisser is highly skilled in his Field! After I cut my finger with an electric food processor Dr. Wisser came in and saved the day! He worked extremely efficiently in the emergency room and provided detailed and helpful follow up care at their office. I like that I got to see the same doctor that treated me in the emergency room for my follow up visits as well. Very good patient to doctor consistency. Even though I know all the staff sees many patients...they always knew me by name as soon as I would walk in!
Sofi Walter – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Saw accident severely chewed up thumb. Dr. Wisser put the pieces back together superbly. Didn't even leave a scar. He's the best!
Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
The reason for my visit was a result of a dog bite on my lip. I went to the emergency room never thinking that I would need a plastic surgeon. Lucky for me Dr. Wisser was on call. After reviewing the pictures of my lips, Dr. Wisser came to the hospital. Dr. Wisser is very meticulous and compassionate. I am so thankful for Dr. Wisser. I can't imagine what my lip would look like if it wasn't him.
Holly from Hamilton, NJ – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
I'm not one to write about personal experiences but, must give credit where it's due. I found myself at the point of life where diet and exercise could not erase childbearing and age. I sought multiple opinions and decided Dr. Wisser was the right Dr. for me. He was the only one to listen to what I wanted...Not Hollywood, Supermodel. I just wanted my Latina curves back. Dr. Wisser recommended two procedures, separating Liposuction and tummy tuck with healing time in between. I was scared of such an involved procedure so the recommendation made a lot of sense to me. With the support of my Husband, Dr. Wisser started hi artistry in November. After the New Year, I was ready for the tummy tuck. To be honest, it was tough on me, but have no regrets. By Spring break, I was healed enough to wear a bikini again. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wisser and his entire team. The level of care was outstanding, and quite personal. Thank you from both my Husband and I.
L. Mattson – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wisser?

Every person who seeks assistance and treatment at our facilities receives the utmost personal respect, caring and privacy by Physician, Nursing and Allied...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery