Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD
Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in East Windsor, NJ. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Wisser is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center , Capital Health Regional Medical Center, RWJ University Hospital Hamilton, University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell.

Princeton Surgical Specialties, PA

300B Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 101

East Windsor, NJ 08520

• MagnaCare
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Wisser

Every person who seeks assistance and treatment at our facilities receives the utmost personal respect, caring and privacy by Physician, Nursing and Allied Health Staff members. Individualized care in a large practice setting for each and every individual patient is our goal and emphasis. Discussing, teaching, listening, learning and executing to the best of all of our abilities remain of the utmost importance within our medical practices. We pride ourselves on consistency.

Dr. Wisser's Experience

Dr. Wisser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Car Accident Injuries
  • Carpal Fractures
  • Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Face Skin Lesions
  • Facial Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Arthroscopic Wrist Surgery
  • Asian Eyelid Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facet Joint Injection
  • Facial Implant Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Duke Universtiy
  • Hospital For Joint Dis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Wisser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wisser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wisser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wisser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wisser to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Wisser's Performance
in Princeton, NJ |
I cannot begin to sing Dr. Wisser’s praises enough for giving me my body back! After birthing 4 children, my stomach and breasts were stretched out and sagging. I had to get them fixed… I couldn’t be happier with my results. I am 5’0” and 103#. I have awesome breasts and a flat stomach again! At 40, my life is just beginning!!! Dr. Wisser is a true artist! Very meticulous and patient with an obvious attention to detail. I highly recommend! I am ME again because of Dr. Wisser.
in Trenton, NJ |
This review has been too long in coming. A few years ago Dr. Wisser did what the Hand Institute in Philly and Princeton Orhtopedics could not do for me--in fact those organizations said there was nothing they could do for me other than fusing my thumb into an inflexible stump or making a splint that might help with pain. Dr. Wisser's surgery gave me back a strong, functional, flexible, pain free thumb and my ability to continue to work as a veterinarian.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr. Wisser is one of the most caring, competent physicians we have encountered. His expertise in hand surgery is top-notch. He is a very special person, and I would highly recommend anyone in need to utilize his exceptional skills.
in Sykesville, MD |
Dr. Wisser spent over five hours--working until after 3 A.M.--saving my brother's fingers after a grisly table saw accident. Since my brother is a carpenter, he saved my brother's life and livelihood! After being up all night, he called from his cell phone the next morning to update us on my brother's condition and stopped by the hospital the next day, a Sunday, to check on my him. My family can never thank him enough!
Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Wissler treated my 4-year old with absolute love and kindness. She got scared by a neighborhood dog, fell, and broke her finger - her bone pushed through her fingernail. Dr. Wissler had precision with treating her orthopedic issues and ensuring her finger looks perfect.
in Florence, NJ |
After a few consultation sessions and many questions, I felt totally confident in Dr. Wisser and his staff. Dr. Wisser takes time with explaining the "science" and "art" of cosmetic surgery, advising me on how we can accomplish the best results possible. His professional staff is caring and friendly, always reassuring. My surgical procedures involved eyes, upper & lower face and neck. I am so pleased with my results! I look and FEEL 20 years younger. Don't hesitate to be your better self!
in Hamilton, NJ |
I was a passenger in a automobile accident in Aug. 2015. In the course of the accident my right elbow was dislocted, right forearm was fractured in two places and my index finger was de-gloved from the second knuckle up. Dr. Wisser was my surgeon. I am in law enforcement and right handed. It was very important to save my "trigger" finger. During the course of the next year Dr Wisser did several procedures to ensure my full return to duty. Without out his expertise I would not have returned.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Back in Jan 2016 I had a consultation with Dr. Wisser for a BA and made the BEST decision. I even had additional questions and concerns and Dr. Wisser was more than understanding when he suggested I come in again for him and his staff to answer them. The staff made the process seamless. I highly suggest going to see Dr. Wisser for any PS work. I trusted him completely to make the BEST choice while I was in surgery, and he did. The staff made my recovery as easy to handle as possible.
in NJ |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer when i was 31 and after deciding to have a double mastectomy i was told that i would need to consult with a plastic surgeon for reconstruction. Dr. Wisser came highly recommended and i was able to schedule an appointment with him within the same week i called. His offices were super clean and the staff was professional and so friendly. When i first met Dr. Wisser he was very compassionate regarding my situation. We spent a significant amount of time discuss
in Jobstown, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Wisser. I have had several surgeries done by Dr. Wisser and the results have always been wonderful. He really cares about his patients. He always goes above and beyond.
in Hopewell, NJ |
Our toddler had a deep and complicated cut on his forehead. Dr. Wisser met us at the hospital to repair it. He is highly skilled--there is hardly a scar. Great follow up. Extremely friendly staff. Highly recommend Dr. Wisser.
Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. Wisser has performed cosmetic surgery and hand (ganglion cyst) surgery on me. I think he is an excellent physician. My experience has always been a very good outcome. I also appreciate the pre-op appointment and folder with complete post-op care in detailed instructions. I have recommended Dr. W to 2 friends who have had surgeries with Dr. W and also my husband for a hand problem with possible upcoming surgery. This goes to show how much I trust Dr. Wisser and recommend him highly.
in Jackson, NJ |
I met Dr Wisser when I was 45 years old. I'm now 57. He came to a Baseball game of the son of one of his employees and that son was my sons best friend. I knew he was a plastic surgeon so I asked him about my nose. I broke it real bad at the age of 8 and never had it fixed. for 40 years I had to breathe out of my mouth. Dr Wisser fixed my nose and it looks great. I can smell and I no longer have allergies. He was the very best!
in Roebling, NJ |
After a horrific car accident, my right leg was a mess. From a broken femur and knee to an ankle that was twisted backwards and in pieces, Dr. Wisser was the perfect doctor! After surgery, he was always available and consistently checking to make sure I was okay. He was friendly with my family and really cared about my wellbeing. I am forever grateful for the time he spent saving my ankle and foot. If it were not for him, I may not be walking and feeling back to normal today!
in Hamilton NJ |
Dr Wisser takes the time to talk to you, explain everything about the procedure you are having done and answers any questions. You never feel rushed or that your questions are unimportant. I would highly reccomend Dr Wisser! His staff is fantastic as well! Always greeted with a smile!!
Have you seen Dr. Jamie Wisser, MD?
Are you Dr. Wisser?