Dr. Jamie Inman, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Inman

Family Health Services

4305 S Hulen St Fort Worth, TX 76109

Dr. Jamie Inman, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. She graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth and specializes in family medicine and neuromusculoskeletal medicine.

Dr. Inman accepts

Dr. Inman accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Inman treats your condition or procedure

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Inman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Inman

4.0

Dr. Inman?
Dr. Inman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jamie Inman, DO
Excellent Dr., just wish she had an email to answer questions on weekends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
I have been seeiing Dr. Inman for almost a year. I have been satisfied for the most part with her treatment. I had one incident where she was a bit rude, but I figure everyone has a bad day. My complaint is about the receptionist and staff. The receptionist can be quite rude. She certainly doesn't go out of her way to help you. And It takes four or five phone calls to the staff to get any results. I worked as a receptionist for a doctor for 7 years. This would have been totally unacceptable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
Dr. Inman is spectacular. I freely admit that I’m one of the worst patients in the world and She is the 1st dr who ever threatened to fire me as a patient if I didn’t follow her directions. I’ve moved all over the dfw area and I still make the 45 minute drive to her office. She truly cares about her patients. She always listens to you. You aren’t just another number or copay to her. She makes sure that the medications prescribed from other doctors & specialists don’t create even more problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
Terrible staff, rude, unorganised and unprofessional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
Dr. Inman is the first physician I have had who takes the time to explain my diagnosis and treatment options. Her staff is always friendly & helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
I was suffering with nausea, indigestion, dizziness and migraines. Dr. Inman looked in my ears, nose and throat and because she didn't see an infection she examined my body and told me all of my symptoms were related to one of my legs being shorter than the other! What?! My legs are fine. She said there was nothing she could do until I got an expensive X-ray on my pelvis. So she sent me home confused and without help. I found a good doctor and he said I have sinus/allergy problems and is helping
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
Dr. Inman has always been an excellent doctor for me and the family. I have been seeing her for over 10 years now. She has a gentle spirit and a heart for people. Unlike some other reviews, I find the staff friendly and professional. My questions and concerns are always handled. I have sent many people to her and all are completely happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
Long time patient of Dr. Inman and really think she is a good doc and have recommended her to others in the past. Unfortunately, I agree with another recent review that her staff is the problem. Unfortunately, her staff is part of the overall experience and my rating reflects that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?
Been a patient of Dr. Inman for 9 years. I used to love it, but have noticed a definite shift in attitudes lately. Front desk has been curt and nurses have been unknowledgeable and down right short or rude. I sometimes feel rushed like I am given a piece of paper that discusses my condition while going out the door. They sometimes fail to explain the prescription given. I called back for explanation, nurse Tammy told me to ask the pharmacist?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Inman, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Inman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Inman treats patients.