Dr. James Zebrack, MD

Dr. James Zebrack, MD

Cardiology  |
Male

Dr. James Zebrack, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Zebrack is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital.

Heart Center - St. Mark's

1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

• AARP
  • Allegiance Health Plans
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Ameriben
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)

Learn about Dr. Zebrack

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence in cardiovascular treatment is our goal. We provide a full range of services and have highly trained, knowledgeable staff who have been together for some twenty years plus. We look forward to partnering with you for your healthcare.

Video

Dr. Zebrack's Experience

Dr. Zebrack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Tetralogy of Fallot
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Venous Hypertension

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Heart Biopsy
  • Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University UT
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University UT
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Zebrack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zebrack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zebrack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

St. Mark's Hospital

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zebrack to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Zebrack's Performance
in Sandy, UT |
I liked seeing him and how he questions or test about my heart and he told me its back to normal and because I hadn't had a check lately about my blood problems he had me take a blood test and they called me to tell me the result and also sent an email to look at the website for the result. And they were going to notify my regular doctor with my test results. I was recommended to them 2 years ago because I thought I was having chest pain and they saw me and check on me every year
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Zebrack has been my cardiologist for 6 plus years. I have had a couple of emergencies and he has responded immediately. I have the utmost confidence in him.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been a patient of Dr Zebrack's since my Heart Attack in 2003. I consider him to be a great friend and an excellent Doctor. He is not afraid to spend the necessary time with me when I have an appointment with him. He is personable and is straight forward in his approach, which I like. He will tell you the hard truth when needed and is really concerned for your overall well being. He encourages healthy lifestyle changes to help control your heart disease I recommend Him for Cardiology.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was referred to Dr. Zebrack by the St. Mark's ER several years ago and have been under his care for a few years. I have generally found him to be knowledgeable and caring, particularly with regards to my discomfort with the pharmaceutical solutions currently in place for my condition. Additionally, his suggestions regarding supplement and lifestyle changes have been helpful in supporting and moving me toward my long-term goals related to cardiovascular health.
in Sandy ut |
I have always found Dr Zebrack to be patient and informative with regard to my health concerns. He takes the time to ask questions and engages in a dialogue to ensure you are having all your concerns addressed. He offers a variety of options for optimum health which I deeply appreciate. Under his care my health has improved without relying on Rx.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Zebrack is an amazing doctor and person. He is a very kind and caring provider. He does a lot of research for all kinds of health issues and has great advice for me and other patients. He listens to you and takes the time with you. I experienced a near death over 2 years ago and I know if it wasn’t for Dr. Zebrack, and for all of his knowledge I wouldn’t be living today. He has always shown a genuine concern and respect for me. I highly recommend him to be your caring provider.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Zebrack took the time to listen to me. He validated my concerns and gave me the tools I needed to make REAL Lifestyle Changes. A lot of Doctors just gave me a Band-Aid and sent me on my way without any real solutions. Dr. Zebrack looked at me as an individual with unique health care concerns and helped me come up with solutions that have changed my health for the better. Dr. Zebrack is a doctor who thinks of his patients as a whole and not just individual body systems.The best Dr. I know!
Salt Lake City, UT |
I went to Dr Zabrack as a new patient last week. I have never felt so patronized by a physician. I thought it was because I was a young female but after reading other reviews I see he is like this with many patients. He didn't ask me any questions about my chest pain and disregarded me completely. He didn't want to run any tests or procedures. I had to beg for an echo, which is neglectful-- I have a device in my heart from a PFO closure. I want a dr who cares and investigates. This guy is awful
We are very sorry to hear about this experience in our practice and would like to look into it further. Please call Melissa, Practice Manager at (801) 266-3418 so that we can get further information to address the situation.
in Centerville, UT |
Dr. Zebrack is a wonderful doctor. He has always provided amazing care and shown genuine concern and respect for me. He explains all my medical issues so I understand everything going on,. He has been a wonderful advocate for me and helped me with my disability paperwork and any questions I have. I would highly recommend him, to anyone looking for care. He is an amazing doctor, who shows great care and concern for his patients. He is a great listener and it shows.
in Salt Lake City |
I was in the waiting room a very short time...was admitted to the doctor's examining room promptly. The doctor was courteous and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
Salt Lake City, UT |
This Doctor is a patronizing Jerk. He barely listened to my heart concerns which is why my primary care doctor sent me to him. Instead he told me to do a year long fast and watch a Netflix documentary to solve all my health problems. On top of that they had me come a half hour early to do new patient paper work because my previous doctor, Dr. Gilmore at the same practice, retired. I had to sign one sheet and then wait an hour to be seen. He is an unsafe doctor. I will not go there again.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your care and experience is of the utmost importance. We are very concerned with your experience and would like to speak to you further. Please contact the Practice Manager, Melisa Smith at (801) 266-3418 or at Melisa.Smith@hcahealthcare.com.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I would not recommend Dr. Zebrack. During my initial visit he was patronizing and showed no empathy or compassion for my situation.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your care and experience in our office is of the utmost importance. We are concerned with your recent experience and would like to speak to you further. We would like to speak to you further, please contact the practice manager, Melisa Smith at (801) 266-3418 or at Melisa.smith@hcahealthcare.com.
in Park City, UT |
Dr Zebrack's not only an intelligent & qualified cardiologist but also possesses a uniquely vast comprehension of the human body's functions. This added knowledge allows him to treat the patient as a whole entity and not simply focus on the heart's role. He's assisted me with substantial decreases in medications, direction in supplements, stress relief and lifestyle for overall health. I truly appreciate Dr Zebrack's progressive approach to my care & recommend him highly.
Salt Lake City, Utah |
He prescribed very dangerous doses of medication that lowers heart rate and blood pressure to my mom. She woke up with numbness on one entire side of her body because of the lack of circulation and she kept feeling like there was a balloon in her abdomen she felt like she could not breath enough. He's an unsafe doctor.
We are very sorry to hear about this experience in our practice and would like to look into it further. Please call Melisa at 801-266-3418 so that we can get further information to address the situation.
Have you seen Dr. James Zebrack, MD?

Visit Dr. Zebrack

Dr. Zebrack accepts 43 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Allegiance Health Plans
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Ameriben
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
    Worker's Compensation WC
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Hometown Health Plan
  • Inter Valley Health Plan
  • International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • North America Administrators (NAA)
  • PEHP