Dr. James W. Young III, MD

Dr. James W. Young III, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/7/5/275TJ_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James W. Young III, MD, Eustis, FL, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 63

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Young III

Dr. James W. Young III, MD
Are you Dr. Young III?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 163 responses
  • 21 reviews
1 5 163

4.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Eustis, FL |

Biopsy non-urgent Gleeson 6.Agreed to cancer treatment scheduled with Dr Young's associated Radiation Oncologist one hour drive from home. Many trips not feasible at that venue. Copay temporarily not affordable, inforned DrYoung's office to cancel appt for markers, to wait on radiation while finding radiation therapy close to home.and increasing income.Appt this week w Dr Young, upset for not keeping radiation appt scheduled. Told me to find another urologist. Discharged me from his practice.

- in The Villages, FL |

Includes wife in making decisions and explaining. Great information given and explained that helps make the right decision. The staff is wonderful

- in Groveland, FL |

Dr. Young & the Prostiva RF have been a life changer. I wish I had found Dr. Young & had the RF procedure when my enlarged prostate was initially diagnosed by another doctor. If you have this diagnosis, see Dr. Young & have the RF procedure instead of taking the 2 - 3 pills/day that do not fix the problem and have horrible side effects. Dr. Young is patient, personable & takes time to explain the procedure and its benefits. I highly recommend Dr. Young, his assistant Frank & the RF procedure.

- in Lady Lake, FL |

He explains all the options, and once you select an option, he thoroughly explains what will take place, and what you have to do to make it a success. RF procedure has changed my life. No more frequent stop on the road to use the rest rooms. What can I say, would recommend Dr. Young to everyone.

- in Lady Lake, FL |

Dr. young is a very caring doctor and is very good in finding your specific problem and fixing the issue.

- in Eustis, FL |

Dr. Young preformed the Prostiva RF Therapy procedure which went relatively painless. It?s best described as a warm tickling feeling. My Post-OP visits went well too. My trips to the bathroom nightly went from 4 or 5 to only one. I would highly recommend Dr. Young. He has made such a difference in my life and health. I want to personally thank Dr. Young first for his friendship and his medical ability to fix my problem. I also want to thank his office staff for making me feel like family.

- in The Villages, FL |

Dr. Young was very through, explained everything clearly to me, very straight forward and really professional. After all the testing , he recommended the prostiva for me before I had radiation. My cancer was discovered early and was very middle of the road. The postiva was done and flow improved right away. The cancer office he sent me to was great and all the radiation went great for me.

- in Leesburg, FL |

Great Doctor,Straight to the point.Gave me the time to ask questions and get the answers.

- in Oxford, FL |

Dr. Young was kind and considerate about my problem. The procedure was easy and only 30 minutes. It increased my flow and decreased the amount of time I have to go to the bathroom. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Young for a consultation. About getting this revolutionary procedure.

- in Summerfield, FL |

I'm 76 years old male,had problem urinate,day and night . Dr Young check and recheck my prostate seriously for cancer,witch I don't have . The procedure in his Clinic last one hour only. Absolutely no pain,gentle and humanly approach to my poor genital. Antibiotics at home help me recover pretty fast. Renewal my normal urination around one month after the procedure . Never have any problem with ED .

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Thomas G. Cangiano, MD
21.34 miles away
Dr. Alan I. Freedman, MD
33.99 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.