Dr. James Young III, MD

Dr. James Young III, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. James Young III, MD is an urology specialist in Lady Lake, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences in 1977 and specializes in urology.Read his story

808 Highway 466

Lady Lake, FL 32159

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Young III's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Young III's Top Procedures and Conditions

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Young III treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Young III's conditions and procedures:

• Balanoposthitis
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Cystometry
  • Cystoscopy
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostate Procedures
  • Prostatitis
  • Rezum System for BPH
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urodynamic Testing
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure

I have been treating men in Lake County with prostate problems since 1982. This is my primary focus. My office staff has been with me for many years and we focus on taking care of our patients in a timely manner.

• Urology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Young III

Dr. Young III?
Dr. Young III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Young III, MD
Absolutely the most talented Urologist in Central Florida and beyond. His treatments for correcting prostrate problems are amazing. Guys, let Dr Young fix you up!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
A year ago I visited Dr. Young for the first time. Prior to the visit I experienced BPH for a number of years. Learning about the REZUM treatment from The good Doctor, he performed the procedure and the results are golden. Twelve months later the frequent urinary episodes...night and day have disappeared. I am enjoying life without searching for the nearest restroom. His staff is courteous, respectful and understanding. Don't hesitate make an appointment! Leo-The Villages FL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Dr. Young is a consummate professional who takes the time to explain what is going on, and what needs to be done. I found him kind, informative and accurate regarding his treatments. I have no hesitation about recommending Dr. Young. His staff are top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Dr. Young is well trained and a top medical professional in the field of urology. On the first visit we agreed on a medical approach to treat BPH using the most advanced methods for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Very Good Urologist, I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Dr. Young and his entire team were very professional and efficient in dealing with my BPH and correcting the symptoms. I was kept apprised of the process every step of the way, and all involved knew their roles and worked seamlessly to ensure that the visits were prompt and quick and all treatments and medications were available immediately. I did not suffer due to the procedure, and the only problems were with the pharmacy resulting in our changing where we source our medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Excellent Care. Physician explained the procedure and answered all my questions. Very knowledgeable. He also has superb staff--very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Dr. Young is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and personable doctor. He listens to your concerns, assesses the problem and explains his plan of treatment in layman terms, so it is easily understandable to the patient. He is genuinely concerned about the health, well being and comfort of his patients. He quickly picked up on and treated a serious issue immediately. His PA's and office staff are top notch and on the ball too! Everyone in this practice is extremely dedicated and responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Dr. Young has been my doctor for nearly ten years. He is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients and has empathy for all patients following closely their progress. I highly recommend Dr. Young as he focuses on his patient as a whole person not just urological issues. His staff is courteous, friendly, and professional. They put the patient first going out of their way to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Excellent! Took care of my problems with care and efficiency. After recovery am now living a normal life. No need to suffer with urinary problems. Dr. Young can fix it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Very easy to talk to. Dr Young explains issues in easy to understand terminology. Never felt he was rushing to get you out of his office. He would spend as much time as you needed to be comfortable with your condition. Felt very confident in his ability to perform the Rezum procedure. Would highly recommend him. His staff was very personable. They called on a couple occasions to recommend earlier appt. When I had a question on my condition, the PA was prompt in returning my call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
I had a terrible experience by this Dr. and recommend to stay away! I was worse after the experience and wish I had not had it done!!!!! A lot of bladder problems!
Even if this patient were not anonymous I would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
I am 72 yrs old and my prostate problems were a constant issue for many years. I tried all meds my doctor recommended. Some made me feel sick when used with blood pressure meds. I needed a real solution, but did not like my doctors choices. So I looked on youtube and decided the REZUM treatment looked like the safest choice. I drove over one hour from my home to see if Dr Young could help me. Its been 3 mo since my REZUM treatment. Have life back thanks to Dr James Young III.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Dr. Young and his staff have provided exellent care for me. He is always willing to take time to talk about my condition and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
I went to dr. Young because of a prostate issue. I had read in a magazine about the REZUME procedure. I talked it over with my Primary Care doctor and he said to go for. The procedure was explained very well by DR. Young. His staff was efficient and friendly and made you feel comfortable. I would give this entire operation 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
I made an appt. with Dr. Young to discuss my urinary problems such as frequency, urgency, difficulty in emptying my bladder, etc. He introduced me to the Rezum procedure. I researched it and decided have him perform it. One of the best decisions I ever made. The procedure was relatively painless and quick. A little discomfort for a couple weeks but well worth it. He explains everything from start to finish and has a pleasant, low-key manner. I felt in good hands all the way. I have my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Every expectation that I had from reading information and the questions asked when meeting with DR. Young were met. DR. Young's staff exceeded my expectations in making me feel comfortable throughout the visits for my rezum procedure. I feel I made the right health decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
Excellent physician and staff. At 70 years old I was starting to have enlarged prostrate issues. Dr. Young explained in detail the Rezum BPH Treatment. Although my immediate condition could be stabilized with medication I decided to proactively proceed with the Rezum procedure one month ago. Conclusion - this was the proper decision and treatment. Prostrate growth takes a long time. You do not necessarily realize this until there are issues. Today, urination works like it used to. Thank you Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Young III, MD?
I had the REZUM procedure done by Dr. Young to relieve the symptoms of BPH that had worsened over the years. I am very, very satisfied with the care I received by Dr. Young and his entire staff, and I am equally satisfied with the results I have experienced from the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Young for anyone considering any type of treatment for any prostate issues.
Very Good
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Young III?

Prostate Evaluation Center