Dr. James Young III, MD

Dr. James Young III, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. James Young III, MD is an urology specialist in Lady Lake, FL and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences in 1977 and specializes in urology.Read his story

808 Highway 466

Lady Lake, FL 32159

Learn about Dr. Young III

See how frequently Dr. Young III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Erectile Dysfunction
Uroflowmetry
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Young III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Young III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young III "Raised in a small town of 500 in Eastern Arkansas, I moved to Florida to begin my practice immediately on completion of my residency at the University of Arkansas in 1982. I have been Board Certified in Urology since 1984, the earliest possible date I was eligible to complete my board exams (all exams passed on first attempt.) I am now considered one of the experts in the world in the treatment of BPH with the minimally invasive Rezum Therapy, having performed over twice as many as any other urologist in North America. Patients come to see me about Rezum Therapy for BPH from all across Florida, as well as the United States. Patients have traveled from as far as Minnesota to Florida to have me perform their Rezum. The Rezum system is amazing technology, that in the right hands, can deliver tremendous results."

This content was provided by Dr. Young III "I have been treating men in Lake County with prostate problems since 1982. This is my primary focus. My office staff has been with me for many years and we focus on taking care of our patients in a timely manner."

• Urology

• Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure

• University of Mississippi
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • University Ky
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Ark
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Young III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young III to family and friends

Dr. Young III's Performance

Dr. Young III Says:
"

Please read my patient reviews. They speak for themselves as to how my practice approaches patients, their problems, and successful treatments. Thank you to all of my patients for your time in preparing your reviews of my staff and me. The success of the practice is not just because of me, it is also because of my patient friendly, dedicated staff.

"

I am very happy with the results of my Rezum procedure. Dr Young and his staff are great. Would recommend the procedure to those having a weak stream and are not happy with the use of the drug to treat it. I am off all medication for my formerly enlarged prostrate.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Young performed the Rezum procedure for me in December. I am very happy with the outcome. Dr. Young is simply outstanding, taking the time to explain everything in detail and his office staff are skilled professionals. I highly recommend him and the Rezum procedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recently had the rezum procedure performed by Dr Young and the results have been outstanding. I had been dealing with slow and frequent urination along with a feeling of urgency when I had to go. After the procedure the symptoms have steadily decreased. Now I feel better than I have for over...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been so glad I have found Dr Young. I read an article he wrote in the Ocala magazine about the Resume Method for the Prostate. I had minimal discomfort, no pain or burning during or after procedure. He has a great friendly and courteous staff. Wait time was right on. I never spent more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to Dr. Young about a year ago. I read that there are many ways to treat a man Prostrate. I can not say enough about his staff i was treated well from day one till i finished with the treatment. I own three company's and i would hire anyone of his people in a minute to work for me . So i...more
Are you Dr. Young III?