Family Medicine  |
Dr. James Wallace, MD
Dr. James Wallace, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pineville, LA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Wallace is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center.

3200 Monroe Hwy Ste 105

Pineville, LA 71360

• Health Net
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico
  • Simplifi
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

Learn about Dr. Wallace

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life through unparalleled patient service.

Dr. Wallace's Experience

Dr. Wallace's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University Of Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • The University Of Alabama, College Of Community Health Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • The University Of Alabama, College Of Community Health Sciences
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Wallace has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wallace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wallace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallace to family and friends
Dr. Wallace's Performance
in Pineville, LA |
I highly recommend Dr. James Wallace. He is so patient and understanding when listening to my symptoms and/or complaints. I can honestly say that I've never had a doctor that displays as much empathy and consideration as he does. The office staff is also extremely nice and I'm typically in and out in under 30 minutes.
in Pineville, LA |
Very dependable and caring doctor. Never rushes you through your appointment.
in Alexandria, LA |
The doctor takes the time to listen to his patients about their concerns for their health. He is also great for helping a person maintain their health by doing regular check ups, tests, and prescription refills and other thinned needed for health maintenance .
Pineville, LA |
Would recommend to my friends and family.
Pineville, LA |
Dr. Wallace was recommended by my brother-in-law. I was in search of a Dr. that valued my time as well as his or hers. What I mean is that Dr. Wallace makes an appointment time and with in a few minutes he is right on time. I do not have to wait, I can plan to be done and on my way home. He always make you feel like he is not in a hurry, takes time to listen and don't just put you on an Rx and send you out the door. Explains why you should take this or do that to help you. Great Dr.
in Alexandria, La. |
I would not change from Dr. Wallace, because he takes out time to explain your lab's and anything else that my be going on with your health. Also he lets me know about my weight and what I can do lose some of it. Dr. Wallace is always on time with his appointments. I want to take this time just to him for all he do, and to let him know how much I appreciate him being my great Doctor.
in Deville,La. |
A very sweet and knowledgable man. Took time with me and wasn't in a hurry.
in Boyce, LA |
Having worked in the medical field for over 30 years, I can say Dr. Wallace and his staff provide excellent, efficient, timely care with kindness and a smile every visit, every time. Knowing how stressful medicine can be, I am impressed and happy to be their patient!
Pineville, LA |
Dr. Wallace is great about really taking the time to LISTEN to me. He has been my GP for years and I'm really happy with him. The wait times for my visits have been short and everyone has been really friendly.
Great doctor! Spends adequate time talking with you and doesn't appeared rush to get to the next patient. Has always followed up and does what he says he will do.
in Pineville, LA |
Dr. Wallace makes you feel like you're his only patient. I feel like he takes the time to listen to me, asking questions, allowing my input concerning my health, and together coming up with the best approach for addressing my health needs. I do not feel rushed through my appointment and I am given a printed review of what we discussed, whether it was changes we made, or my next appointment reminder. I always feel at ease to see Dr. Wallace.
in Alexandria, LA |
I highly recommend Dr. Wallace to everyone seeking a family medicine doctor. He is caring, affable and knowledgeable. My dad and I go to him and we both love him! He always exceeds our expectations!
in Pineville, LA |
Dr. Wallace is one of the best. He's on time, listens to you and remembers who you are. Very caring doctor.
in Pineville, LA |
Dr. James Wallace is an excellent family physician. If you are in need of a primary care physician, I highly recommend him. His staff is always considerate and courteous as well!
in Glenmora, LA |
Dr. Wallace is always very thorough and explains things where you understand. He makes every effort to answer any questions you may have. Spends time with his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Wallace to my friends and family.
Pineville, LA |
Dr Wallace is very concerned about my overall life n health he has always taken the time to be sure that all my concerns are met , He gets an a ++ thanks Dr Cliff Warner
in Hornbeck, LA |
Very down to earth Doctor. Listens intently to your concerns and issues. Always exhibits sincere concern for patient. I drive over 70 miles to get to his office and I would not change PMC.
Have you seen Dr. James Wallace, MD?
Are you Dr. Wallace?

Visit Dr. Wallace

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Wallace accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico