Family Medicine  |
Dr. James Wages Jr, MD
Dr. James Wages Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Texarkana, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

5520 Plaza Dr

Texarkana, TX 75503

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Wages Jr

Dr. Wages Jr' Experience

Dr. Wages Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Wages Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Wages Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wages Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wages Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wages Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wages Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wages Jr to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Wages Jr' Performance
in Texarkana |
I have had a pinched nerve in my hip for years. I finally decided to try to get some help for it. I had an MRI to find out exactly where it was located. X-RAY also. Dr. Wages and his staff were very helpful. He gave me a shot in my hip that was supposed to do some good. It has been now nearly two weeks since the shot and my hip is not a bit better. If anything it is worse. I don't know if he put it in the wrong place or not. But I am not going to pay him anymore for something that did not work.
in Fouke, AR |
I would like to back track my comments I was really upset with the staff on the day I wrote them sometimes out of anger me personally I have to release not something to be proud of I would like to tell people that that same staff got with me the next day very professionally resolved the problem I had just wanted to set the record straight
in De Queen, AR |
I went for a consult and scheduled my first injection. I was very pleased with the timely manner my procedure was scheduled. I went for the follow up with the APN and found her to be professional. I am also pleased that I now have appointments every three months. This means I don't have to do the referral thing again.
in Huttig, AR |
After an injection on july 10 and follow up with a nurse practioner on August 10. There has been no other appt made, no call from doctors office, despite the calls i have made to find out the next step to take. Its now Friday August 26 and i was told Tuesday August 23 i would be contacted by the end of this week. I called at 2:30 in the afternoon and what do you know, they've closed at noon on Friday. Incompetent office workers and staff. I've called my doctor to refer me to a better facility.
in Texarkana tx |
I never actually got to see the dr, but his front desk staff is very unprofessional. They take forever to return calls and will come out and talk in front of other patients about you. I was told that i was not wanted there because of a upset stomach ,that was from some new medicine. The lady went on to say she didn't want me infecting her patients. Everyone else could hear everything she said and it was very humiliating. If there was a need for me to leave they should have done it privately.
in Tom Oklahoma |
Dr Wages has treated me for degenerative spine disease. I am as close to being pain free as I have been in over two years. Thank you Dr Wages.
Have you seen Dr. James Wages Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Wages Jr?