Dr. James Wade, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. James Wade, MD
Dr. James Wade, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Belleville, IL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Wade is affiliated with HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Breese and Memorial Hospital Belleville.

Dr. Wade's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting healthy life styles and disease prevention. We provide high quality, compassionate care through open communication and respect for your concerns.

Dr. Wade's Experience

See how Dr. Wade's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wade

Dr. Wade accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Wade is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wade has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wade to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Wade's Performance
in Belleville, IL |
I have been very pleased with Dr. Wade as my family physician. He is easy to talk to and has a fun personality. He does his best to help you feel better, even if antibiotics are not the remedy he will typically give you something to help with the symptoms of your illness. He is genuine and has a way of making you laugh even when you are feeling bad. The office staff are friendly and professional. There are two Physician Assistants in the office - Lance and Rachel who are excellent.
in Belleville, IL |
It's always a pain having to establish care with a new doctor and I can agree with the review that sometimes the wait can be long. (The first time I went I had to wait an hour. The second time went a lot faster.) But I just couldn't take a star away for that. I know exactly why so many people want to be seen by Dr. Wade. Aside from just an outstanding personality and great staff, he was very thorough. He didn't make me feel like he was just trying to rush me out. Great Experience!
Belleville, IL |
I have been a long time patient and I think he is great, but the wait times to be seen are crazy. It has me thinking about switching drs. I have to be available for at leats 2 to 2.5 hours for a dr. Appt. Wait time in waiting room is most likely 1 hour, then another hour once you get back to the waiting room. I Love the staff and both P.A.s but I am a very busy mom and that is just 2 long to have to wait
Chicago, IL |
He had a special personality, but you can tell he truly cares for every one of his patients! Would never consider going elsewhere!!
in Belleville, IL |
Dr. Wade and his PA Lance are amazing! I've been going to them for over 10 yrs and they've always provided top notch care. The office can always fit you in if you're really sick, having an emergency, etc. they never turn patients away or say come in next week. They offer an after hours clinic service and on holidays they take turns being on call so your questions get answered immediately. They treat me like a person- ask about my dad, job, dog, etc and seem genuinely interested in how I'm doing.
in Belleville, IL |
Always ready and available when I needed him. Very well qualified and helpful. I have recommended him to friends and family.
in Sparta il |
Dr. Wade is an excellent provider!! Very personable and spends the time to figure out a solution to your ailment. His staff is very helpful and friendly!! Highly recommend !!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Wade and his team are the best in the area!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr Wade decided to discontinue my care because I voiced my opinion about a bad experience that I had there. I was not rude, loud, or vulgar. I was very calm and respectable. But because I was provided with bad care and spoke up about it he decided to discontinue being my physician. So sad that constructive criticism and customer satisfaction was not what was important to Dr. Wade. Very sad. Oh and not to mention the bad care did not come from the Dr but from the nursing staff.
Have you seen Dr. James Wade, MD?
Are you Dr. Wade?

Compare Dr. Wade

Dr. Wade's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wade's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Wade has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wade's Board Certifications

Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville

Graduated in 1994

Siu Belleville Fp Res Program

Completed in 1997

Dr. Wade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage