Dr. James Vaughn, MD

Dr. James Vaughn, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. James Vaughn, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Richland, WA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Vaughn is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center.

Kadlec Clinic

560 Gage Blvd Ste 101

Richland, WA 99352

• Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Vaughn

Dr. Vaughn's Experience

Dr. Vaughn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Clarkson Reg Health Service

Dr. Vaughn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vaughn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vaughn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vaughn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vaughn to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Vaughn's Performance
in Richland, WA |
I was told to follow up with Primary after visit to urgent care for a bite wound my Primary was not in that day so I saw Dr Vaughn. He belittled me and a relative, rude the entire visit. Even documented in his notes in a very rude way. A relative of mine works for a local surgeon and told me the numbness to my finger after a dog bite could be a severed nerve, insurance requires a referral. I asked for the referral, he asked me what med school she went to. I did need surgery to repair nerve.
in Richland, WA |
Misdiagnosed me a couple of times. It took me a trip to ER to find out my condition was more serious than he indicated. It also takes over 3 weeks for an appointment when scheduled no matter how it is. An appointment consists of spending maybe 5 min in a room with him while he shows no compassion and shoves prescriptions your way. Recently denied my refill for a very important asthma medication because he said I need to visit him again. Guy is a quack! Stay away!!
Over the years, there has been a noticeable change. Time spent is always less than 5 minutes, rarely answers questions, last time didn't even say thank-you or good-bye...just said, "ok" and walked out the door and left it open.
Richland, WA |
I had the misfortune of seeing Dr V after being sick off and on for 3 weeks. He was very cold, spoke about 5 sentences, acted like I wasted his time and soundly told me it was viral and there was nothing he could do for me. I even complimented him on the music playing in his exam room and he didn't respond at all. I will never allow myself to be treated by him. Compassion some?!?!?!?!
Richland, WA |
He is good at being friendly & spending time with you but seems to hand out meds like its the condition of the week. (i.e. These are the samples I have now, so it's probably what you have).
in kennewick, wa |
After years of being prescribed antibiotics wayyyy more than a person should ever be given, I developed pain via psoriatic arthritis. James Vaughn is a cdc following to the letter non-empathetic Dr who forgot he became a Dr to help people. Unrelated to the arthritis (though exacerbated by it) My back went out. Went to urgent care and she says these meds won't last, Web can't prescribe more being a clinic,.. get to your Dr. I got to Vaughn who then told me I was fine and could deal with it.
in Kennewick, WA |
Awful Awful Awful. I came in to see Dr. Vaughn first time. He failed to introduce himself, I felt no sympathy towards my feelings from his part and overall there was such a lack of interest in me. He asked me a few questions, diagnosed me and I was on my way in less than 5 minutes! Its incredible to me that he is a doctor! I left his office so discouraged.
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Vaughn is a good listener. He explains what he thinks is going on and why, to make sure you understand the treatment you may need. He is a little reluctant to do any procedures himself, preferring to refer out to a specialist; but I think this is more and more the way healthcare is done these days.
Have you seen Dr. James Vaughn, MD?
Are you Dr. Vaughn?