Dr. James Turner, PHD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. James Turner, PHD

Has practiced 35 years in Dermatology with an emphasis on Medical and Surgical problems. Is a specialist in anti-inflammatory diseases with an emphasis on Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis and other auto-inflammatory diseases. Is well published on Dermatologic issues and is on the Advisory Board of multiple pharmaceutical firms. Is active in teaching and clinical research and gives lectures on local, regional, national and international levels giving an average of over fifty lectures and advisory board events a year.

...See Less

Learn about this provider

Dr. Turner's Care Philosophy

The well being of my patients is of the utmost importance in my life. I strongly consider my patients to be a partner in their safe and effective care. Every day is a gift for both my patients and myself and, may I never take that for granted

Dr. Turner's Experience

Visiting Dr. Turner

Dr. Turner accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Turner is now accepting new patients
Mid-South Dermatology & Skin6570 Stage Rd Ste 140
Bartlett, TN 38134
(901) 372-4545Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 9 hospitals where Dr. Turner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Turner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Turner Says:

It is of the utmost importance that my patients receive the best of effective, safe and financially rewarding care by all the members of my staff.  I am on call 24/7 at 901-825-1889,  and openly welcome any evaluations of our care at mid south dermatology and skin cancer center.

Dr. Turner's Performance
Memphis, TN |
I went to Dr Turner for light spots on my face. He gave me some cream to darken them but now I look like Aunt Jemima.
Rochelle, IL |
I've been seeing Dr Turner for over ten years now for psoriatic arthritis and am very pleased with results. I would recommend definitely recommend him!
Memphis, TN |
I was very impressed with the care I received today. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr.Turner was very friendly and professional as well. This is a busy office so the dermatologists may not have a ton of time to stay but they do their job and they do it well. I would recommend Dr.Turner and his staff.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Turner takes time to listen to all you need to say. He has given me excellent care. His staff is equally caring and have worked me in to several last minute appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Turner!!!
Memphis, TN |
Assistant askedME where several warts were located on bottom of my foot. She had a computer diagram, but since she had just walked in the room and the other assistant had closed lap top already, she didn't know. She was miffed when I suggested she take a minute and LOOK at the diagram.
in Myrtle ms |
Very professional and caring. Made us feel welcome like family and I tell everyone I can how much we love and trust him
in Memphis, TN |
Took enough time to explain my condition, the treatment required and the expected outcome.
Have you seen Dr. James Turner, PHD?
Are you Dr. Turner?

Compare Dr. Turner

Compare this Provider

Dr. Turner says...

Has practiced 35 years in Dermatology with an emphasis on Medical and Surgical problems.  Is a specialist in anti-inflammatory diseases with an emphasis on Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis and other auto-inflammatory diseases.  Is well published on Dermatologic issues and is on the Advisory Board of multiple pharmaceutical firms.  Is active in teaching and clinical research and gives lectures on local, regional, national and international levels giving an average of over fifty lectures and advisory board events a year.

Dr. Turner's Care Philosophy

The well being of my patients is of the utmost importance in my life.  I strongly consider my patients to be a partner in their safe and effective care.  Every day is a gift for both my patients and myself and, may I never take that for granted

Dr. Turner says...

With a PhD in Immunology to support my medical degree, my career has focused on the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Collagen Vascular disorders and Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria.

Dr. Turner says...

Surgery on benign and cancerous skin conditions

Dr. Turner says...

Dr. Turner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology

Dr. Turner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Turner's Board Certifications

Completed in 1980

• Other Education
    Master Of Science, University Of Arkansas

Completed in 1966

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology