Dr. James Turner, PHD

Dr. James Turner, PHD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. James Turner, PHD is a dermatologist in Bartlett, TN and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1976 and specializes in dermatology and diagnostic laboratory & dermatologic immunology.Read his story

6570 Stage Rd Ste 140

Bartlett, TN 38134

• American Republic
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Turner

See how frequently Dr. Turner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
Skin Tag Removal
Hair Loss

Dr. Turner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Turner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Turner "Has practiced 35 years in Dermatology with an emphasis on Medical and Surgical problems. Is a specialist in anti-inflammatory diseases with an emphasis on Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis and other auto-inflammatory diseases. Is well published on Dermatologic issues and is on the Advisory Board of multiple pharmaceutical firms. Is active in teaching and clinical research and gives lectures on local, regional, national and international levels giving an average of over fifty lectures and advisory board events a year."

This content was provided by Dr. Turner "The well being of my patients is of the utmost importance in my life.  I strongly consider my patients to be a partner in their safe and effective care.  Every day is a gift for both my patients and myself and, may I never take that for granted"

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Louisville School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University of Louisville
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University of Louisville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Master of Science, University of Arkansas
    Other Education | Completed 1966

Dr. Turner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turner's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner to family and friends

Dr. Turner's Performance

Dr. Turner Says:
"

It is of the utmost importance that my patients receive the best of effective, safe and financially rewarding care by all the members of my staff.  I am on call 24/7 at 901-825-1889,  and openly welcome any evaluations of our care at mid south dermatology and skin cancer center.

"

Do not schedule an appointment with this so called “Doctor.” My visit was one of the worse experiences I have ever had. He was in the examining room for all of 3 minutes. I had a hard knot on my chin. He aspirated it, & when no pus came out, he decided to cut it open to “Drain” it. I did not know...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My in-laws, immediate family and I have gone to Dr. Turner for years and we wouldn’t go anywhere else. Professional, knowledgeable, caring and thorough are just a few of the words I would use to describe Dr. Turner and his staff. I highly recommend him for any dermatological issue.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to Dr Turner for light spots on my face. He gave me some cream to darken them but now I look like Aunt Jemima.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeing Dr Turner for over ten years now for psoriatic arthritis and am very pleased with results. I would recommend definitely recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I was very impressed with the care I received today. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr.Turner was very friendly and professional as well. This is a busy office so the dermatologists may not have a ton of time to stay but they do their job and they do it well. I would recommend Dr.Turner...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Are you Dr. Turner?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery