Dermatology  |
Dr. James Turek, MD
Dr. James Turek, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Murrells Inlet, SC. He is 58 years old.

2347 Business 17 S

Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Learn about Dr. Turek

Dr. Turek's Experience

Dr. Turek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Turek does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dandruff

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Turek is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Turek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Turek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turek to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Turek's Performance
in Murrells Inlet |
Be prepare d for a very long wait time in the sitting area. Be prepared for a very long wait time once called back. Be prepared for a very short time with Dr. Turek once he finally comes in as he will dash away ASAP.
in Gresham, SC |
Dr. Turek has been my family Doctor for 17 years. Enough said! He is great as well as John and Candace !!! Some of the newer front desk people are rude, new, not knowing me... But they will learn. Lol Love my doctor, would highly recommend !
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
MedPlus in Garden City, is run by Dr. Turek. He is the worst Doctor I have encountered in recent memory. His office manager SHARON who he uses to clean up his dishonestness and laziness is a complete Buffoon and has no business calling patients back about anything at all. She is his stooge and only succeeds in making him look even worse. I asked for an apology from TUREK for his unethical and most likely illegal mistreatment of Me but he instead had SHARON call Me back. I smartly recorded ALL!
in Garden City, SC |
Will NOT recommend this dr. He hurried in, sat down and said you need to take this medicine for your uti...cipro. I reminded him it's on my DO NOT PRESCRIBE list. He asked me why can't you take it, and I re-explained what is already in my record. He seemed bothered that he had to look up my chart. I had to watch him leave the exam room quickly as I was asking a question. And he clearly rushed on out with my voice trailing off. One minute is all the time he had and I am NOT high maintence! BAD
in Myrtle Beach |
Dr. Turek is one of the most honest doctors I have had the pleasure to meet.
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
Long wait for scheduled visit. Short visit. Went for SSD review per SSA. MD sent me to xray room (which had ancient looking film Xray). Xray tech has order for Xray of right foot, to determine likelyhood of neuropathy in right leg. Primary issue was in fact bad right (and left) knee. Nerves do not show on X-ray. Xray tech argued with me (former EMT w/ ER expereince) and finally under protest xrayed right knee only). His radiologist read film. No problem with right HIP. Yup....
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
Have been this doctor numerous times for myself and with my mom. Would not recommend. Wait times are long for minimal time with Doctor. Mom went to him for a stress test related to cancer surgery. After talking to three people in the office and waiting over an hour past appt time, found out the office does not do stress tests. And...never asked Mom about her cancer. Both Dr Turek and Dr Miller I compassionate.
Have you seen Dr. James Turek, MD?
Are you Dr. Turek?