Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. James Thrasher, MD
Dr. James Thrasher, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Thrasher is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia and CHI St. Vincent North.

500 S University Ave Ste 615

Little Rock, AR 72205

• Health Advantage
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Thrasher

Aggressive diabetes care.

Dr. Thrasher's Experience

Dr. Thrasher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Thrasher does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Insulin Pump Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences-Area Health Ed
  • Fellow Of The American College Of Endocrinology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Thrasher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thrasher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thrasher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thrasher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thrasher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thrasher to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Thrasher's Performance
Dardanelle, AR |
I have been going to Dr. Thrasher for nearly two years. He is a very caring doctor. Not only is he genuinely caring, he is also very knowledgeable about diabetes and the pump I am using to help get my diabetes under control. He was highly recommended by my personal Doctor and I have never been disappointed. I believe he has done everything in his power to help me get my condition under control.
in Malvern, AR |
He is the best and kindest doctor that I have ever seen. He takes time to listen to you and your concerns. I have to credit him for saving my life. His staff is just as caring as he is. He is one of the few doctors that I know that runs on time or early. I have gotten out before my appointment time before. I would highly recommend him for dealing with your diabetes. Some of my friends have switched to him and like him just as well as I do.
in North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Thrasher is up to date on the latest treatments and tools to help in the treatment of diabetes. always pleasant and caring for the patients well being. I am very happy with my treatment and will continue to use Dr. Thrasher.
in North little Rock AR |
I like him he explain everything to you .Tell you how it is hurts your feelings in a nice way. Breaks down things for .gives you samples first then ask you what kind of insurance you have.
in Jonesboro, AR |
Explained things never explained to me before. I have been to three previous endocrinologists
in Austin AR |
Dr Thrasher is truly amazing, and I was very lucky to have been referred to him by my PCP. I was frightened and confused during my first appointment, but Dr Thrasher immediately put me at ease. He helped me get on an insulin pump, then later a continuous glucose monitor. I continue to see him every three months so he can check my A1C and tweak my pump. I am always seen within a few minutes of my appointment time. Dr Thrasher is never rushed when he sees me, and always answers my questions.
in Benton,Arkansas |
Excellent endocrinologist, helped me with my thyroid and is helping me keep my diabetes under control. Recommend him 100%, he is awesome, friendly, explains everything so that you can understand it fully. Support staff is also great.
in Brinkley Ar |
I have been hypo thyroid for 20 years. My #'s were never controlled easily. Dr Thrasher took the time to explain a lot about hypo thyroid I never knew. He monitors my T3, I had only known of Total and T4. He totally understands and explains my condition so that I understand. He wants me to feel great and his example of excersise and encouragement are for me to continue to excersise is wonderful. #'s are in check
in Holly Grove, AR |
My experience with Dr. Thrasher was great! He took a lot of time and explained so much about my diabetes that other doctors have never took the time to do. He suggested me going on the insulin pump to get my diabetes under control . He was really a pleasure to talk with and I'm looking forward to working with him . His office personal was VERY nice and helpful! I will highly recommend him to others!
in Cabot, AR |
he is very helpful and talks toyou as if a friend not a patient. anwsers any type of question you may have. he wants the best for you as much as you do. hes really fun and would not want any other doctor to take care of me hes great.could not ask for a better doctor hes down to earth really great guy and doctor.
in Sherwood, AR |
I have been using Dr Thrasher for three to four years and now my A1C is 6.4 and I am no longer on insulin however, I am talking some oral medicine but very little. I would recommend Dr Thrasher to anyone.
in Sheridan, AR 72150 |
He helped me get my diabetes under control. He makes periodic adjustments to my pump levels so that I can keep my A1C where it should be. He answers any questions I have. I think over the years he has been treating me, we probably have slowed the side effects of diabetes significantly (eye and kidney problems).
in Little Rock, AR |
I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Thrasher. He has changed my life! I've been in his care for 8 years now! He is thorough, kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable! His staff is very caring, professional, and fun!
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr Thrasher is a phenomenal physician. He combines incredible knowledge with a caring attitude and excellent communication skills. He has been my diabetes doctor for 4 years. Thanks to his practical suggestions and healthy approach my A-1c is down significantly and I have lost weight and feel better overall. His office staff is friendly and helpful. He and his staff genuinely care about each patient as an individual.
in Sherwood, Arkansas |
He is patient and listens to my concerns and answers my questions making sure I fully understand. I am doing well and enjoying life due to Dr. Thrashers care.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Thrasher has been an immense help in managing my diabetes. As I have aged, Dr. Thrasher recognized the need for a more aggressive approach in managing my blood sugar. He assisted me in getting an insulin pump which has changed my quality of life completely. His staff and associates have not only trained me in the use of the new pump, but their personal concern for my welfare has made this transition so smooth. With Dr. Thrasher's help, I am now functioning like I did 10+ years ago
in Jonesboro, AR |
My sugar was out of control and in just two visits Thrasher got it under control. His staff is great, the whole team is taking care of me.
in Jacksonville, AR |
Dr. Thrasher takes so much time with me as his patient. He explains things very thoroughly to make sure I understand everything I need to know. I feel Dr. Thrasher is concerned about me as a person, not just a patient. Today he even took time to explain something that another specialist should have explained. I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Thrasher is an excellent teacher, and published in his field. I had a one hour consultation today and I can't say enough great things about him. He's a leader in his field and listens to everything you have to say, then provides excellent feedback.
in Mabelvale, AR |
I feel that he actually cares about each patient as an individual. He takes time to discuss options with you and allows the patient to ask questions and provide input. Office staff is friendly and wait times are usually short. Dr. Thrasher has been a great help in maintaining my sugar levels and keeping me healthy.
Have you seen Dr. James Thrasher, MD?
Are you Dr. Thrasher?