Dr. James Summers, DO

Dr. James Summers, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. James Summers, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Greeley, CO and has been practicing for 15 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, high risk obstetrics, and more.

Banner Health Clinic

2001 70th Ave Fl 3

Greeley, CO 80634

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Colorado Access
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • PHCS
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Summers

Video

See how frequently Dr. Summers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Syphilis Screening
Hepatitis Screening
Breast Pain

Dr. Summers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Summers "As an Ob/Gyn I am in the unique position of helping my patients create their family and then to take care of their needs beyond pregnancy. I enjoy taking care of my patients by acting as a consultant to them as they make descisions regarding their health, their pregnancy, and their life."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Illinois State University
  • Sinai Samaritan Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

• Outstanding Graduating Resident, 2003
  • St. Thomas More in top 10% in U.S. for gynecologic surgery, 7-10-12

Dr. Summers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Summers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Summers' Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Summers to family and friends

Dr. Summers' Performance

Needed endo hysterectomy, was in severe pain. Had a conversation regarding how pelvic pain in women is historically marginalized and it has been scientifically proven to be at times as painful as a heart attack. He got me in within the week, surgery was BEYOND peaceful, caring, and pretty epic....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for making us aware of this fantastic provider and wonderful team. At Banner Health, we know our staff is so important in providing great patient experiences and we will be happy to share this with them.

Dr. Summers was the delivering doctor for the birth of my daughter, and he was fantastic. I had some post-birth bleeding complications and he took wonderful care of me, getting me back to perfect health. He's also friendly, funny, and provides thorough explanations to your questions and care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the kind feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a rating.

I will never let this man near me or my child. When I came in to see him I had borderline high blood pressure, headaches and swelling in my feet, and his response to me was "welcome to being pregnant." and sent me on my way, not to come in for another month. 1 month later I ended up with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Our team was sorry to hear about these concerns. We want to do everything that we can to provide a quality experience for all of our customers. Please email me at bhcorpsocialresponseteam@bannerhealth.com so that we can get you in touch with the appropriate customer care team to address your concerns. We value your input.

Honest, caring trustworthy. Great bedside manner. Puts you at ease. So thankful he is my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! I will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate care team. Sincerely, Annamaria

Dr, Summers was great. He took time to listen and explained all options that were available. He took the time to rule out unnecessary procedures. His bed side manner was great!