Dr. James Spitz, MD

Colorectal Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Spitz

NorthShore Medical Group

2050 Pfingsten Rd # 128 Glenview, IL 60026

Dr. James Spitz, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Glenview, IL and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in colorectal surgery and gastrointestinal oncology.

Dr. Spitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spitz

3.3

Dr. Spitz?
Dr. Spitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Spitz, MD
My appointment was at 11:30 and I was called in at 11:30... This was my first time ever seeing this kind of a specialist, so I was a bit nervous, naturally... Dr. Spitz was pleasant and kind, very patient, he answered all my questions and explained everything to me. The treatment was unpleasant (as expected), but short and must have been VERY professional — 'cause it was successful and fixed the problems I was suffering from!!! I can only say good things about him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Spitz, MD?
In Dec 2018, Dr. Spitz performed Laparoscopic Subtotal Colectomy, at the age of 63, to address Colonic Inertia. I am now 2 mos post-op, & the results are phenomenal. Dr. Spitz gave me a fresh start at life after many years of debilitating constipation issues. Prior to surgery my diet was very limited, I was dependent on large quantities of daily laxatives, and had lots of discomfort throughout each and every day. Travel was impossible. After surgery, life is much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Spitz, MD?
Careless, doesn’t listen to your questions, always in hurry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Spitz, MD?
Dr. Spitz was very thorough! He answered any questions I had and made sure I knew exactly what he was doing. He explained things well and was very understanding to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Spitz, MD?
I just had my second pilonidal cystectomy done today by Dr. Spitz and I can't think of one bad thing to say about him as a doctor(aside from directing me with a knife twice, lol), his bedside manner to me and my guests before surgery, the way he educated me about my options this time and called me on my stuff in 2014 for the first one. I needed this surgery done before I could get another one and his team worked with me and got me in quickly and I greatly appreciate it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Spitz, MD?
Thanks to the concern of Dr Spitz and his office my cancer was diagnosed quicker and I was able to begin treatment sooner. His office is extremely prompt and considerate when I can with concerns and need to make apps. I trust Dr. spitz with my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Spitz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spitz?

• Colorectal Surgery

University of Illinois
1990
Chicago Med Sch

Dr. Spitz accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Spitz's experience treating your condition or procedure