Dr. James Southwell Jr, DO

Dr. James Southwell Jr, DO

Neurology  ·
Dr. James Southwell Jr, DO is a neurology specialist in Kansas City, KS and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med in 2003 and specializes in neurology.

3901 Rainbow Blvd G056 Delp Comprehensive

Kansas City, KS 66160

Learn about Dr. Southwell Jr

See how frequently Dr. Southwell Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Diabetic Polyneuropathy

Dr. Southwell Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Southwell Jr "Dr. Southwell believes in providing thorough, comprehensive general neurological care to his patients with neurological needs. "

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Kansas Medical Center
  • University Of Kansas Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Southwell Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Southwell Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Southwell Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Southwell Jr's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Southwell Jr to family and friends

Dr. Southwell Jr's Performance

One of if not the best Dr.s I've been to .he is very through ,He was very insterested in getting me better and what need to be done . I have the upmost trust and respect for him . Excellent Dr.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been with Dr. Southwell for 5 years. Since our first meeting he has been attentive and caring for my needs as well as my family's concerns. He delivered my sensitive diagnosis with more care and compassion then I have experienced from any other provider. He is perceptive, a good listener,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Southwell is very pleasant, and real, and takes the time to answer my questions in a way that I can relate to and understand. He doesn't make me feel inept or stupid for asking any question.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Southwell was the first Dr. to actually listen to me on my symptoms. He then did many and varied amount of tests to determine what was wrong. Once he found out and started to get me the correct medication. My life has been amazingly better. Without his help and patients I truly believe I could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
By far, my favorite doctor I've ever had. He is always caring and takes the time to listen to all my issues. He is very knowledge on conditions and possible solutions. He does what is best for the patient and always has the patient's best interest in mind when making decisions. I have to say I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Southwell Jr?