Dr. James Ronzo, DO

Dr. James Ronzo, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. James Ronzo, DO is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Spring Hill, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery.Read his story

Gulfcoast Spine Institute

7101 Mariner Blvd Ste 304

Spring Hill, FL 34609

• Medicare
  • Worker's Compensation

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Ronzo's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Kyphosis Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Total Disc Replacement

BioSpine Institute is committed to providing an unparalleled patient experience. All patients are evaluated by Dr. Ronzo or his associate Dr. Bono.  The doctors remain involved in each patient's care until its completion. Dr....

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

1.6528925619834711%

Dr. Ronzo?
Dr. Ronzo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Ronzo, DO
Dr. Ronzo is a very skilled Surgeon, who has helped me with severe lumbar and sciatic nerve pain over the past 8 years. First time was an L4-5 fusion and now an L3-4 Laminectomy. Pain was gone after the surgeries and my life went back to normal. Thank you, Dr. Ronzo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
My experience with Biospine was excellent. I had a cervical disc replacement by Dr. Ronzo. My surgery was 12 days ago and I feel fantastic. The staff and the doctors are very proffesional. I would recommend Biospine to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Dr. Ronzo helped me so much. Mr Williams. PA must also be included. He told me from the beginning what to expect. I will never forget , he stated," I can't get you 100% pain free, but i will say 85% pain free." I was so elated to hear that and let me tell you he was Correct. I took STRONG pain pills all day prior to surgery just to be able to walk. Walking in WALMART was out of the question. I had to ride on the scooter at 57 years old. Nov. 2017, my life changed, it wasn't easy, but today i take OTC Ibuprofen in the morning to start my day and 1 stronger pill at night to end my day . I walk in Walmart with my own two legs, and NO pain. I thank GOD, Dr. Ronzo and his surgical team for giving me back my life. I had a Lumbar Fusion L5and S1 AND I HAD TO QUIT SMOKING, before me insurance company would approve the surgery. No SMOKING SINCE Aug. 2017. BIOSPINE you are the greatest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Dr Ronzo was great and did good work 2 weeks out and feeling better. The surgery cut is so small. Surgery center nurses are hard to get a hold of buy my surgical conciege Marcel helped a lot. Thank you biospone.
5 star.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
DR RONZO has a great gift he gave me my life back in less than an hour, the staff was great there wasnt one person that walked by that didnt ask if i needed something i left the facility 2 hours after surgery pain free and still am , no pain meds able the walk again great job and thanks to all that helped ....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
I recommend Dr Ronzo all the time. To us he is the best. I live in MD and FL. I always come to Dr Ronzo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
My surgery went well however I still have pain and I cannot call the office for any pain management or muscle relaxers. I have left messages in the past and I received no positive feedback. Truthfully I feel the same pain or worse on a good day,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
One week out I feel much better. I am happy with the outcome. The Surgery Center staff was professional took great care of me. MaryKay was wonderful! I was frustrated that I did not know my arrival time until 318 pm the day before because we had to travel 85 miles to the Center and we had to make pet care arrangements. Dr. Ronz told me at preop that I would know the arrival time on Friday, but that was not the case. The Company phone system is awful!!! I tried to connect to the extensions staff provided to me and I kept on being disconnected. The phone wait times were quite long. I also left messages for call backs but was not called back. My family physician had trouble getting my Quest lab results for my sugery clearence appointment. And it seems that the Surgery Center did not have my physician's comments in a timely manner for before surgery. The Biospine support organization seems to be disjointed and not working well together such that customer service may suffer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Dr. Ronzo and Dr. Claybrooks, made the difficult dignosis of sacroiliac dysfunction and I am recovering after Dr. Ronzo’s surgery. Marcell Valentine was my coordinater and continues to fill that role. As an MD myself, I so appreciated the nurses and to way the institute functions. It was so worth the trip to Tampa Florida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
I am very happy with my outcome. From the moment i got home i have been pain free and back to my daily walks. Thank Dr. Ronxo, marcel and all the staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
doing great just because your feeling hole again take it slow
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Love Dr Ronzo, I've had pain for years in my neck and he was the only one that knew what had to be done. I had surgery and had know pain in my neck after surgery Dr Ronzo is a Genius! Todd is also great, I would recommend him to everyone who needs a great doctor. And they have the kindest staff always make you feel welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Dr, Ronzo was very professional in explaining my operation,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
My surgery went very well with minimal pain. I’ve had two cervical artificial disk surgeries at Biospine. The staff was very compassionate, caring, and sensitive to my needs. I’ve been very happy with my outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Dr Ronzo is awesome! He performed a cervical fusion on me in October 2018. , due to a fall he had to join it to a prior fusion performed by another surgeon. It went perfectly and I recooperated with very minimal pain for just a day or so and I am back to my life. He is very kind and patient. His staff are just as pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend him - He would be my first choice should I have any other spine issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Dr Ronzo was a warm and caring Dr. He listened patiently and answered all my questions. I felt I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Met with me before surgery and gave a detailed explanation of the procedure. He also explained his experience and history with Bio Spine. He was very professional and pleasant. After the surgery he came and told me what he found and exactly what he did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
Doing great! I am 2 weeks out from surgery and very pleased with the services i have received! Everything is explained prior and Dr Ronzo is excellent. I would highly recommend him and this facility to anyone with spine problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ronzo, DO?
We had Dr. Ronzo He was great My wife has no more pain and little side effects. As a caregiver I was very concerned about doing this surgery on an outpatient basis. I did not feel I could take care of her at the hotel but as it turned out the clinic gave me much support. Things went fine and I feel very positive about the experience. George and Pat
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ronzo?

Insurance accepted

Medicare
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ronzo treats patients.

Compare Providers