Dr. James Romanelli, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 65

Dr. Romanelli

North Shore Cosmetic Surgery

110 E Main St Ste 6 Huntington, NY 11743

Dr. James Romanelli, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Huntington, NY and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities Huntington Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Romanelli to book an appointment.

Dr. Romanelli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Romanelli

Dr. Romanelli

It’s been 2 months and I can say I’m incredibly happy with my results! I've wanted a reduction for about 20 years, but put it off because of fear. Other doctors had told me the surgery would take approx. 5 hrs. Because of Dr. Romanelli's extensive experience and the techniques he uses, he was able to do my surgery in only 3 hours - much less time under anesthesia! During the entire process, Dr. Romanelli and his staff were so informative and helpful. They kept me so well informed every step of the way that I was very comfortable with the entire procedure. I couldn’t be happier with my results - Dr. Romanelli listened to what I wanted as my desired outcome and did a phenomenal job! The surgery has me looking and feeling like a different person. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Romanelli – he and his staff are fantastic!
JK-LONG ISLAND – Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Dr. Romanelli is a true professional. He did excellent work on my tummy tuck, breast augmentation and eyelid surgery. I am very happy with the results. He is caring, committed to patient education and comfort and very skilled. He was very gentle with the procedure. I had almost no bruising anywhere. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Romanelli for my care. His staff is amazing. The on-site surgical suite was a true bonus as I didn’t have to go to a hospital. I stayed overnight after the surgery with a nurse to take care of me. The preop calls, literature and information were very helpful. The postop follow up was great. I would highly recommend Dr. Romanelli.
Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I recently a breast reduction with Dr. Romanelli, and I could not be happier. For years, I have been contemplating reducing my breasts. I no longer suffer with back and neck pain. Thank you Team Romanelli, you have changed my life.
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Dr. Romanelli and his staff have been wonderful through my cosmetic surgery experience. Always professional, helpful and reassuring. I would recommend this practice whole heartedly. Thanks you all so much!
Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Very pleased with results. Staff was professional, acdomodating and a pleasure to work with as were the doctors.
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I had the mommy makeover-abdominoplasty without the liposuction and a breast augmentation performed by a different surgeon that was practicing here and left the practice to start his own practice in Smithtown.. since he was finally eligible to go off on his own after performing the necessary surgeries mandated by New York State to become a board certified plastic surgeon.. and even though my before pictures look ok my after results are somehow worse...uneven breasts and a large red keloid circular scar around the far outside of my belly-button that is very very noticeable ( yes the surgeon cannot help how the patient is going to scar since everyone scars differently but he can help the placement of the scar). Pick your surgeon wisely after dealing with not only the poor results I also had to deal with the ill treatment from him of being treated horribly by the surgeon. Which I would have been ok with him not being able to give me the results I desired If only I was treated with respect
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Shay – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Wonderful customer service and could not have asked for a better experience overall.
Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I cannot say enough about the wonderful treatment and results I got from my mini facial. I feel refreshed and natural. Everyone in this practice was amazing. THANK YOU.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Very satisfied with Dr. Romanelli's care. The office staff treats you with care and concern. I highly recommend Dr. Romanelli.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I have a long history with Dr. Romanelli and this last procedure like my others was perfect.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
My experience with Dr. Romanelli and the staff was fantastic. My surgery was seamless
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Happy about my procedure. Dr.ROmanelli is the best.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Romanelli and the entire staff. You will not be disappointed. dry little downtime with my surgery.
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Every single aspect of my experience with Dr. Romanelli has been amazing. Dr. Romanelli and the entire staff are all so kind and helpful. I love my results and I am so thankful to Dr. Romanelli.
Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I had a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Romanelli and am so happy with my results. Recovery was much less than I thought and the staff were all amazing. Thank you Dr. Romanelli.
Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I am so happy with my results. The procedure went smoothly and I really did not have much pain. I have to take a double take cannot believe it's actually me!dr Romanelli is such a kind and caring doctor, the staff is so friendly and and helpful. It is a pleasure to come to an office that is so warm and welcoming.
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
Tummy Tuck: Highly recommend Dr. Romanelli. Professional, caring and sincere. I love my results, I feel renewed. The entire office staff and nurses made me feel at ease and well cared for. I am very happy I chose Dr. Romanelli.
T.O. – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I can not say enough good things about Dr Romanelli, his Team, and his practice. I visited with Dr Romanelli for my Breast Reduction surgery. After meeting with him at my consultation, I felt instantly confident that he was the surgeon to choose. His bedside manner is impeccable and he really made me feel like my feelings, concerns, and desired outcome mattered. He took the time to talk me through the procedure at each step of the way - consult, pre op, day of surgery, and post op. I am truly thrilled that I choose Dr Romanelli. I am currently 16 days post op and could not be happier with my results - they are absolutely perfect! He personally called me the night after the surgery to check in and see how I was doing, he even let me know that he had hung up the photos I brought with me to use as references in the OR to be sure that I get exactly what I wanted. Marissa and Michelle were nothing short of amazing through everything as well. Juliette and Lauren were also extremely kind.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?
I had an upper and lower bleph with Dr. Romanelli and could not be happier. Everyone has been commenting on how refreshed I look. My only regret is, why i waited so long.
Mar 15, 2019
Perfect experience...absolutely perfect!
Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Romanelli, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Romanelli?

Dr. James N. Romanelli, a board-certified plastic surgeon ear New York City, is pleased to offer his patients the personalized, attentive care they deserve....Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery