Dr. James Rho, MD

Dr. James Rho, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  ·
Dr. James Rho, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. He specializes in pain medicine anesthesiology and pain medicine.

9327 Fairway View Pl Ste 210

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rho treats your condition or procedure

2.7

Dr. Rho?
Dr. Rho's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Rho, MD
I understand that there are sometimes 3 hour waits in the doctor's offices. It is worth the wait to see a doctor that listens & actually pays attention to what you are telling him. He, his P.A. & staff understand what pain can do to a person. It is a long wait for an original appointment but he is worth it. They has caught some mistakes that my primary has missed! Yeah, he is not just good, he is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
I've been seeing him for about ten years, through multiple surgeries. The wait times could be better, but when the state doesnt let a dr cap their number of patients, things will inevitably be busy. As for his care, he has been fantastic. Pain management is tricky, and he has never been closed minded about my ideas on what changes might work better, and why. He coordinates well with my surgeon, meds are filled in a timely manner(except for ins. delays), and is accommodating. Busy, yes, but great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
This is the worst doctor patient experience I have ever had in my life. The only time you will see Dr. Rho is at your initial interview. You will never see him again after that, only his assistants. The scheduling lady Tammy is cold and officious. You will wait for hours and never get any feedback. If you want to feel like a number, by all means go see this doctor. If not go anyplace else and stay the heck away. Horrible horrible experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
Dr. Rho is a great doctor. When I had my 2 major surgeries for my Crohn's disease he was there for me before and after always made me feel comfortable and welcomed. If I had a problem with a medication he was there to help me find what works. He knows his stuff that's for sure. I miss him as my doctor but i am now pain free with Dr. Rho's help so i have no reason to go anymore. But if I ever need a pain management doctor again he will be the first guy I call. Thank you Dr. Rho!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
Dr. Rho is very caring and well informed in his area of specialty. However, his staff is extremely rude and unprofessional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
Dr. Rho is really busy because of his years of expertise and knowledge in pain management. He is understanding and will explain what steps to do to help with your pain. The staff is patient under their stress of dealing with so many patients. I am very satisfied with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
Well I have not been seen by the doctor yet, I called to schedule an appointment, however the friendly gal (not) told me they need paperwork from my referring doctor first. Does not make sense to me, even though I have authorization from insurance. I already have a bad feeling about this place. You can get a feel on how good the doctor is by how the office staff treats the patients, and so far NOT GOOD!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
2 to 3 hours waiting - always on his laptop - no time to talk - does not want to talk about meds - once he picks the meds, just wants to refill the same one's every time - only see him every two months - if you don't like it, go to somebody else - good luck!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
The appointment schedule is often a couple hours wait. But its well worth it. He knows how to manage pain and has helped me find solutions to problems i am having. Great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
2-4 hour wait times and they don't care. If you don't want to hear disgusting language from the Dr., don't go to this one. If it was illegal he'd be in jail for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?
Dr. Rho is an exceptional Doctor. During the 18 years of pain management experience I have had with approx 8 other doctors Dr. Rho is by far the best at finding the cause and easing my pain. The problem is that Dr.Rho is so overbooked that he cannot spend enough time with his patients to verify the pain and solution and he is to the point now that the wait in his office is over 2 hours - my last appointment was over 3 hours. Appts. are about 45 days or more later- just for 5 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Rho, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rho?

Insurance accepted