Dr. James Remerscheid, DDS

Dr. James Remerscheid, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. James Remerscheid, DDS is an dentist who practices in Fort Smith, AR. He is 59 years old. Dr. Remerscheid is affiliated with Sparks Regional Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Remerscheid's Experience

Visiting Dr. Remerscheid

Dr. Remerscheid accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Remerscheid has admitting privileges.

Dr. Remerscheid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Remerscheid to family and friends
Dr. Remerscheid's Performance
    GOOD
in Paris |
excellent oral surgeon. has given me excellent care
in McCurtain, OK |
I have always had a major fear of dentists. Dr Remerscheid is one of the best I have ever experienced. He is very gentle, extremely good, has never hurt me and has a wonderful personality. He is the best of all worlds. I wouldn't go to anyone else as long as he is around. It is very easy to get appointments with him, he has always been on time.
in Huntington, AR |
Took the time to explain the x-ray, all dental issues, and offer his expert opinion. Was friendly and professional, as was his staff. Would highly recommend this oral surgeon.
in Sallisaw, OK |
I absolutely will now recommend anyone to this facility. My daughter had an appointment with them and I called to verify and to my surprise I had missed my appointment, I asked to reschedule and was told they do not reschedule for no shows. We never received a reminder call or the packet that was supposed to be sent to us. The lady on the phone was nasty and rude and the most unhelpful person I've ever spoke to in my 30 years of living. So glad I didn't take my daughter to this appointment.
Have you seen Dr. James Remerscheid, DDS?
Are you Dr. Remerscheid?

Compare Dr. Remerscheid

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Remerscheid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Dr. Remerscheid does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Remerscheid and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Remerscheid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Remerscheid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Remerscheid does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Remerscheid and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.