Dr. James Reeves, MD

Dr. James Reeves, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. James Reeves, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Centreville, VA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Town Center Orthopaedic Associates

6201 Centreville Rd Ste 600

Centreville, VA 20121

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Reeves

See how frequently Dr. Reeves performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Disorders
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Knee Surgery

Dr. Reeves's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Meniscus Tear
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Prosthetic Joint Mechanical Failure
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Runner's Knee

• Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Florida
  • Jackson Meml Hosp University Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Anderson Orthoped Rsch Inst
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Reeves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reeves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reeves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Reston Hospital Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Spine Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Reeves is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Reeves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reeves to family and friends
Dr. Reeves' Performance
Fairfax, VA |
I am most grateful for the wonderful care that I received during every visit and encounter by Dr Reeves and all of his staff. I would like to thank everyone at Town Center for always doing their best to provide for their patient's needs so professionally and efficiently!
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Reeves was incredibly personable, friendly, and relatable. This was far and away the best doctor visit experience I have ever had! This is what medical care should look like!
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Reeves is very friendly. He went over everything with my husband and I about my knee replacement surgery. I have every confidence in him.
in Germantown, MD |
Such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Dr reeves and his staff were very thorough/knowledgeable in all facets of the pre op process as well as the day of surgery. I am extremely pleased with the makoplasty that was performed. I have a new life ahead of me thanks to Dr Reeves...... Thank you so much for blessing me and my family!!!
in Bethesda, MD |
After doing lots of research I found out Dr. Reeves is a young doctor with a ton of experience. Not only he is most up-to-date with the latest surgery procedures but he cares a great deal about his patients, He treated my mom with lots of care and attention. He listened to all of her concerns especially that she has restless leg syndrome. Dr. Reeves gave my mom the right combination of pain medication for her to be able to recover while walking right away after her 2 knee replacement surgeries
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Reeves and his team have been outstanding. Fabulous communication and Clarity. I have my knee rebuild coming up in nine days and I feel extremely confident in his hands. I have 4 friends who have had knee replacements with him and they are all doing wonderfully and very happy.
in Reston, VA |
I've been under Dr. Reeves care for the past year and underwent total knee replacement on both knees last April. Dr. Reeves did a superb job on both knees and I am pleased with the results of the surgery. He and his staff are top notch! Dr. Reeves is highly skilled and has an excellent bedside manner. He always shows genuine concern for my welfare and takes the time to thoroughly answer any questions I have during my appointments.
Vienna, VA |
Hip replacement has been a journey. Each person is different so recovery will be different. I will say that after 7 weeks I am walking normally, my incision is healing very well. I am working on mobility every day and it is getting better. I do believe that Dr, Reeves expects perfection from himself when he operates and truly wants to make the life of his patient better. Being responsible for his patient's quality of life is a heavy load and I truly appreciate his taking this on.
in Hamilton, VA |
Love Dr. Reeves!! I was really feeling discouraged yesterday with my progress after a total knee replacement and Dr. Reeves helped put things into perspective and made me understand that I was actually doing quite well. His positive attitude and deep caring for his patients is wonderful and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a great surgeon and a wonderful doctor!!
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Reeves is the superman of hip surgery! Of course that is not surprising, given who one of his relatives was- George Reeves!
in Virginia |
I came from another physician who passed away and I was naturally leery about gaining a new doctor just before knee surgery. My experience with Dr. Reeves has far exceeded any expectations in both the original surgery two years ago as well as the second knee replacement just recently. I could not be happier with my care. I will (and have) recommend him to anyone that is in search of an orthopedic specialist.
in oak hill, Virginia |
i am very grateful to Dr Reeves for fixing my knees (total knee replacements); I felt fully confident in his surgical ability and thankful for his caring professionalism.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Reeves is excellent! He did an arthroscopy on my right knee a year ago, and I began experiencing increased pain and decreased movement in the same knee about 3 weeks ago; it took no time at all to schedule an appointment with him to examine that knee again last week. Thankfully it was just a flare up of arthritis and I received a cortisone injection and have been pain free since!
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Reeves is an awesome surgeon! He has replaced both of my hips and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Reeves is caring and witty which is a rare find in a surgeon. I highly recommend him. He and his staff are truly the best at what they do.
in Locust Grove, VA |
Dr. Reeves is top notch! I had a re-op apointment with my primary care doctor today and told him if any of his patients ever need an ortho doctor - go straight to Dr. Reeves - no one else. He did a revision on a partial knee replacement that was done quite improperly by another area prominent doctor. His care is the best. I'm actually looking forward to my second knee replacement by Dr. Reeves on January 25th.
in Winchester, VA |
Outstanding surgeon, skilled with a wonderful personality. Dr. G. Mac McNichols
in Spotsylvania, VA |
He was very short with his answers and acted as though he had somewhere else to be. He had no Knowledge in performing hamstring reattachment and wasn't able to answer questions although I was sent to him by workers comp.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr. Reeves was professional and personable - a rare combination in surgeons. He took time to explain the nature of the hip replacement surgery, the physical dynamics of motion, risks and reassurance of recovery. Any questions I had he answered completely and professionally. I felt I received the highest, skilled care possible.
in Gainesville, VA |
Originally, surgery was scheduled in late January but the blizzard got in the way. The doctor called personally and let me know it would be rescheduled. From my first visit, he and his staff were attentive to my needs. He listened and answered all of my questions. I have recommended him to others who have been equally pleased with his abilities as a surgeon. If I could give more than 5 stars to him I would, in a heartbeat!
in Annadale, VA |
Dr. Reeves has consistently provided me with honest answers to the hard questions I had regarding solution to a previous left TKR which left me with a very loose and unstable left knee. He said he could fix the problem with a TKR Revision and he has. There was no pressure to do it; I had it done when I was ready. I so much appreciate Dr. Reeves' candor and support. I am very, very satisfied with my TKR Rev and enthusiastically recommend Dr. Reeves as a surgeon of choice for this surgery.
in Herndon VA |
Doctor seems experienced and knowledgeable but he can be condescending and flippant in his speech. Bedside manner is important too.
Have you seen Dr. James Reeves, MD?
Are you Dr. Reeves?

Visit Dr. Reeves

Dr. Reeves accepts 11 insurance carriers
    HealthKeepers HMO
    KeyCare PPO
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Blue Preferred PPO
    CareFirst Maryland POS
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Reston, VA 20190
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
3600 Joseph Siewick Dr
Fairfax, VA 22033

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Reeves at Town Center Orthopaedic Associates

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist