Dr. James E. Quinn, MD

Dr. James E. Quinn, MD

29 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 66 years old

At North Seminole Family Practice & Sport Medicine, we believe that you, the patient, are the most important person in our office. We are currently accepting new patients. As a family medicine practice we offer office hours that meets your needs. We promise excellence in primary care medical services by providing complete family health care to patients from newborn-including flu vaccinations, health screening, sport injuries, chronic disease management and school, sports and DOT physicals.Read more

Dr. Quinn's Experience

See how Dr. Quinn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quinn

Dr. Quinn accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Quinn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quinn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quinn to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Quinn's Performance
in Deland, FL |
GREAT CARING DOCTOR.KNOWLEDGEABLE,ALWAYS LISTENS.
Orlando, FL |
Courteous, professional and patient.
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr Quinn has been my primary physician for over 30 years and has provided superb healthcare throughout my adult life. He is always up to date on the latest medical findings and generally cares for his patients. I would recommend Dr Quinn to anyone who needs a primary care physician. A++
in DeBary FL |
I have been a patient of this doctor for more years than I wish to admit. He and his staff have always found time for me, treated me with the utmost dignity and professionalism and has taken care of all my medical needs. I would recommend this physician to anyone who needs a primary care doctor.
in Debary Florida |
My husband Philip Linz was very pleased with Dr. Quinn he sees most of our family , but first time for Philip . Dr Quinn listens and goes straight to the point and that's my husbands kind of Doctor ...... Thanks
in Debary, FL |
We have been seeing Dr Quinn for over 20 years. He has never failed to diagnose and perfectly treat our illnesses. He is kind and takes serious all our problems. He is easily one of the best doctors in the area.
in Orange City, FL |
I take a particular medicine (for 20 Years) that Dr. Quinn refuses to prescribe. I also am taking supplements that have reduced my cholesterol and high blood pressure and Dr. Quinn said that he is totally against all supplements. I never got a chance to discuss with him my issues because he was so concerned about the supplement issue and then he left. Not a good fit for me.
Have you seen Dr. James E. Quinn, MD?
Are you Dr. Quinn?

Compare Dr. Quinn

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Quinn at North Seminole Family Practice

Dr. Quinn's Care Philosophy

Dr. Quinn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Quinn has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quinn's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Medical College of Ohio

Graduated in 1976

Naval Aerospace Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1977

Naval Aerospace Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1979

Ohio State University

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Quinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine