Dr. James Quinn, MD

Dr. James Quinn, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. James Quinn, MD is a family medicine specialist in Sanford, FL and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.Read his story

Learn about Dr. Quinn

Dr. Quinn's Experience

Dr. Quinn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Quinn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Quinn "Dr. Quinn is a Board Certified Family Practice physician who received his medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio. Dr. Quinn then completed his residency at the Naval Aerospace Regional Medical Center in Pensacola, Florida, prior to providing his medical expertise as both a clinical instructor and supervisor. Dr. Quinn has held numerous prestigious medical positions and has over thirty years service in the Central Florida region."

This content was provided by Dr. Quinn "At North Seminole Family Practice & Sport Medicine, we believe that you, the patient, are the most important person in our office. We are currently accepting new patients. As a family medicine practice we offer office hours that meets your needs. We promise excellence in primary care medical services by providing complete family health care to patients from newborn-including flu vaccinations, health screening, sport injuries, chronic disease management and school, sports and DOT physicals."

• Adolescent Medicine

• Naval Aerospace Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Naval Aerospace Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Quinn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quinn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quinn to family and friends

Dr. Quinn's Performance

I will continue to recommend Dr. QUINN. He has always been there for me and we have conversations about my health and treatments that we agree to proceed with. Always follows up which is very helpful to insure I am properly healing. Thank you Dr. QUINN for all that you do!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Quinn has been my family physician since the mid 1980's. I have always had excellent care from him and his staff. I can't say how much I appreciate his doctoring of my needs for my health. He is caring, sufficient, and very knowledgeable in the care of me as his patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The nurses are always cheerful, helpful and professional. Dr. Quinn always takes the time to listen to me and answer my questions. I never feel l'm being rushed so that he can see another patient. Works with me to address my medical issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Quinn to anyone looking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend to anyone in using the North Seminole Family Practice. Dr.Quinn has been my Doctor for as long as I can remember, 20 years or so. He truly cares about you as a person and spends time explaining things and answers any questions that you may have. The office even follows up with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Always takes your concerns seriously.
Are you Dr. Quinn?