Learn about Dr. Quinn

At North Seminole Family Practice & Sport Medicine, we believe that you, the patient, are the most important person in our office. We are currently accepting new patients. As a family medicine practice we offer office hours that meets your needs. We promise excellence in primary care medical services by providing complete family health care to patients from newborn-including flu vaccinations, health screening, sport injuries, chronic disease management and school, sports and DOT physicals.

Dr. Quinn's Experience

Dr. Quinn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)

• Naval Aerospace Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Naval Aerospace Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Quinn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Central Florida Regional Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Quinn is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Quinn's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quinn to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Quinn's Performance
Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Quinn is friendly, knowledgeable, and interested in making sure that his patients understand all their health care options. His staff is friendly and efficient.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr Quinn and staff are professional and caring in taking care of your medical needs.
Belleview, FL |
Dr. Quinn is extremely competent and I have seen him with a wide variety of medical issues. He always is intimately familiar with my particular situation and always has an immediate plan of action. I would literally trust him with my life.
in Deltona, FL |
Dr. Quinn and his staff are always friendly and accommodating to my schedule. I am always seen promptly. If I am sick and need to be seen same day, they have always arranged to get me in. He takes the time to thoroughly explain my condition and whatever treatment he is prescribing. My husband and I have been patients for several years and would highly recommend Dr. Quinn.
in Osteen, FL |
In my 70 + years I have had several doctors. Dr Quinn is by far the best doctor I have had. Not only is he knowledgeable and up to date on all the latest medical advances, but he always acts like he has all the time in the world to concentrate on you and your concerns. When I first went to Dr Quinn, who was highly recommended by some current patients, he , in my first visit diagnosed a problem that I had been suffering with for 4 years and that my previous doctor had not been able to diagnos
Sanford, FL |
My experience with Dr. Quinn, over the years has been nothing short of wonderful. He is a "to the point, no nonsense Doctor". He has his patients welfare at heart and always schedules med checks for me. I like the fact that he will only provide refills for medications based on your time between his med checks and office visits. Although not always convenient, I realize that he does it for my own good. I was very lucky to find such a caring doctor with such close proximity to me. Thank you
Sanford, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Quinn. He is truly a genius and has been treating my family for years! Not only does he take as much as you need to speak with him but also gives spot on evaluations, advice, and attention. He is extremely professional and treats you like family. You will not be disappointed!
in Deltona, FL |
I want to thank you, Dr. Quinn, for recommending Dr. Jankauskas for taking care of the skin cancer on my right jawline. He did an excellent job. I had no pain during the procedure nor afterward. Thank you again for your recommendation. I appreciate so much for all you have done for me these passed 30 years that I have had you as my family doctor! Susan Dianne Todd, Deltona
in Deland, FL |
GREAT CARING DOCTOR.KNOWLEDGEABLE,ALWAYS LISTENS.
Orlando, FL |
Courteous, professional and patient.
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr Quinn has been my primary physician for over 30 years and has provided superb healthcare throughout my adult life. He is always up to date on the latest medical findings and generally cares for his patients. I would recommend Dr Quinn to anyone who needs a primary care physician. A++
in DeBary FL |
I have been a patient of this doctor for more years than I wish to admit. He and his staff have always found time for me, treated me with the utmost dignity and professionalism and has taken care of all my medical needs. I would recommend this physician to anyone who needs a primary care doctor.
in Debary Florida |
My husband Philip Linz was very pleased with Dr. Quinn he sees most of our family , but first time for Philip . Dr Quinn listens and goes straight to the point and that's my husbands kind of Doctor ...... Thanks
in Debary, FL |
We have been seeing Dr Quinn for over 20 years. He has never failed to diagnose and perfectly treat our illnesses. He is kind and takes serious all our problems. He is easily one of the best doctors in the area.
in Orange City, FL |
I take a particular medicine (for 20 Years) that Dr. Quinn refuses to prescribe. I also am taking supplements that have reduced my cholesterol and high blood pressure and Dr. Quinn said that he is totally against all supplements. I never got a chance to discuss with him my issues because he was so concerned about the supplement issue and then he left. Not a good fit for me.
Have you seen Dr. James Quinn, MD?
Are you Dr. Quinn?