Dr. James Pinkston, DO

Regenerative MedicineMaleAge 37

Regenerative Medicine

Dr. James Pinkston, DO is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Asheville, NC. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. James Pinkston, DO

Asheville Non-Surgical Orthopedics

675 Biltmore Ave Ste F Asheville, NC 28803

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Pinkston treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pinkston's conditions and procedures:

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Interventional Pain Management
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Wellness Coaching
  • Women’s Sexual Health Management
  • Wrist Pain

Dr. Pinkston accepts

Dr. Pinkston accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Dr. Pinkston's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pinkston

Attentive
Dr. Pinkston is very thorough and personable. He explained In detail a few different alternatives to help alleviate my discomfort. He listened to what I had to say. He did a cursory exam as this was an initial consultation. I just saw that isn’t enough. They actually called me to tell me that he was running late so that I didn’t rush to get in. I’ e waited an hour in an office for a doctor. Courteous and conscientious. I cannot say enough good things about this young man and I am so grateful that my friend told me about him.
Joanie – Oct 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Pinkston, DO?
An Excellent Experience Highly Recommended!
I was quite impressed with my initial (free) consultation. Dr. Pinkston is a board certified physician also trained in non-surgical orthopedic treatments. During our one hour and 40 minute consultation (amazing), he asked me detailed questions and thoroughly explored my mobility issues. He was unhurried and I felt he approached my issues and my treatment plan as an individual, and did not offer a "cookie-cutter" approach which has too often happened in the past with other doctors. He answered all of my questions thoughtfully and to my satisfaction. On my second visit, I experienced my first osteopathic adjustment which was very different from a chiropractor or any other body work I have had. It was gentle and communication was ongoing throughout the process. I walked into the office with hip/leg pain and a limp I have had for 8 weeks. When I left, most of my discomfort was gone, as was my limp. It was am amazing experience, and I will continue to see Dr. Pinkston in the future.
Nadine Lalich – Sep 21, 2022
Wonderful Place
Super kind staff and a beautiful office. My pain has significantly reduced since I started with Dr. Pinkston, and I feel confident in our treatment plan.
Jun 29, 2022
Skilled and Knowledgable Doctor
I have suffered with TMJ my entire life. These past 3 years my jaw pain has increased tremendously so I decided to search for non-surgical options to alleviate my pain, thats when I found Dr. Pinkston. After going through an extensive consult where Dr. Pinkston reviewed my treatment options and explained the process of each procedure in detail. He truly made me feel comfortable and confident in the treatment plan he put together for me. After just one OMT treatment I experienced a huge reduction in pain and tension. With continued OMT combined with medical acupuncture and a hydrodissection I was pain free for the first time in years. I have now become a regular OMT patient of Dr. Pinkston and would highly recommend him.
Brooke – Jun 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Pinkston, DO?
Help for my frozen shoulder.
I saw Dr Pinkston after 6 weeks of physical therapy had done nothing to relieve my shoulder pain. He assessed my shoulder & neck, gave me a corticosteroid with lidocaine injection in my shoulder joint & afterwards took the time to do osteopath manipulation treatment on my shoulder & neck which helped relax the tension in the muscles in the neck/shoulder. He was very gentle & explained everything he was doing which helped relieve any concerns I had. A few days after the injection & treatment by Dr Pinkston my shoulder pain was much less & I was able to progress through my physical therapy. It has been 2 mos since my shoulder injection & my shoulder is pain free & I am able go to yoga class & do strength exercises as Dr Pinkston recommended without pain. Thanks Dr Pinkston!
Jun 10, 2022
Good Alternative Treatments
I explained my problems and Dr. Pinkston outlined the procedures, the recovery and the long term outcomes.
Susan T – Jun 08, 2022
Sciatic pain/OMT/Acupuncture
Dr. Pinkston was able to work out the sciatic pain on my left side, making life more enjoyable. It has improved the quality of sleep I get and over all relief. I continue to see Dr. Pinkston for osteopathic manipulation treatments and acupuncture with great relief from pain as well. Totally worth a visit to discuss what you are searching for in the realm of relief and less pain.
Jun 08, 2022
I avoided painful shoulder surgery thanks to Dr. P
I highly recommend Asheville Non-Surgical Orthopedics for very skilled and compassionate care." I AM THRILLED TO REPORT Dr. Pinkston's Bio-Cell procedure on my shoulder has produced very positive results. After having little use of my left arm for about one year because of the accompanying consistent pain that was due to a terribly arthritic shoulder -- the MRI showed bone on bone and an affected rotor cuff -- I have almost full use now. Several physical therapy sessions after the procedure and now exercises I do myself at home and I am almost pain free and have a great range of motion that I haven't had for a few years. Office and exam rooms are spotless. Highly recommend this practice.
J. Andrews – Apr 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Pinkston, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Pinkston?