Dr. James Pilkinton, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Pilkinton

"Needs to be investigated. Does not listen to your concerns or care. As someone previously stated he only listens to what he wants to hear. Does not spend any amount of time with his pateints. Terrible excuse of a doctor. He is supposed to help not make things worse."

Read Review

"This Dr. hears what he wants and does not listen to what you are really saying. He only seems to care about his retirement rather than his patients. I have seen him at the Tuscaloosa VA, and now my medical records have me as an addict, now the VA says I since I am an addict I can no longer take care of my own finances. I now and forever will be labeled an addict. I cannot express how much this Dr. needs his license pulled. DON'T see him. He WILL do the same to you."

Read Review

Dr. Pilkinton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Pilkinton, MD
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Pilkinton, MD?
Con and a scam of a dr. Absolute rookie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Pilkinton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pilkinton?

Dr. James Pilkinton, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL. He specializes in psychiatry.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Pilkinton accepts

(205) 554-2000

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check Dr. Pilkinton's experience treating your condition or procedure