Dr. James Phillips Jr, MD

Dr. James Phillips Jr, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. James Phillips Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bowling Green, KY. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Phillips Jr is affiliated with TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Phillips Jr

To provide the best quality of out patient care in a timely appropriate manner with a patient centered approach.

Dr. Phillips Jr' Experience

Dr. Phillips Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Phillips Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Immunization
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Centre College
  • Savannah Memorial Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Savannah Meml Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Phillips Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Phillips Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Phillips Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Phillips Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Phillips Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Phillips Jr to family and friends
Dr. Phillips Jr' Performance
in Bowling Green, KY |
We've been going to Dr Phillips for many years. Highly recommend him and his staff.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Phillips is a great physician that cares about his patient's health! Would highly recommend!
Bowling Green, KY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Phillips for 20 years and would recommend him and his staff to anyone. If you're looking for a great doctor and professional, friendly service, try Dr. Phillips. His first interest is the patient.
in Bowling Green, Ky |
I have been seeing Dr. Phillips for about 20 years. He is the most professional, personable, informative and knowledgeable doctor I have encountered.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Best Dr. In Bowling Green!
in Bowling Green, KY |
27 years DR PHILLIPS takes care of my of my health he is the best DR in my life always friendly
in Bowling Green, Ky. |
Have been using Dr. Phillips for about 25 yrs and always have been respected and served in a professional manner. Dr. Phillips is always friendly, and ready to serve. He is not one to just look at you and gone. He has always discussed our symptoms and problems and the solutions. Would recommend him to anyone who is needing professional care.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Phillips and his staff are top notch. He is personable and knowledgeable. The staff is very professional and courteous. Dr. Phillips shows great concern for my health and overall well being. I will continue to see his office for any health care needs.
in Louisville, KY |
Love Dr. Phillips. I feel very comfortable talking to him about my health problems, concerns and care. He takes his time and always makes me feel my issues are important. Great doctor.
Bowling Green, KY |
Dr Phillips is one of few doctors you can trust. He really cares and takes time to see you and listen to any issues you are having. He is always friendly and easy to see. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Phillips is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to you. He listens carefully to the patient. Has tremendious skill in diagnosis. Wonderful personality and bedside manner. No matter the health problem, he has always provided medical care which resulted in my quick recovery. When choosing a primary care doctor, I highly recommend you select, Dr. Phillips. You will be glad you did!
in Bowling Green, KY |
A caring and competent physician. And I did not have to wait long for my visit.
Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Phillips is an excellent doctor! He takes the time to listen to your issues and concerns and will answer each and every question you may have. He is very caring and easy to talk to.
in Bowling Green KY |
Dr. Phillips is a very caring physician who takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. I highly recommend him.
in Bowling Green, KY |
James Phillips, MD, has been my doctor and good friend for 30 years. He has gone thru my divorce, and all my illinesses and now at my age of 77, I am fit as a fiddle. He is not only an excellent doctor, but a good friend. And I recommend him to anyone, 100%. Larry Jamison
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Phillips is very professional and listens to all my health issues. He is very thorough and cares for his patients.
in Bowling green ky |
I was at my worst with high sugar. I did make a scene in the lobby, and apologized for my actions. However, I had seen DR for years and this was out of character for me. I simply wanted a scripted for a glucose box. Dr was out and they gave me a heard time until they just gave me one? Why not give me one to begin with and charge my insurance? I didn't curse or be vulgar just wanted help. Did I get a phone call checking up on me? Nope instead they sent a letter saying I need to see another dr.
Have you seen Dr. James Phillips Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Phillips Jr?