Dr. James Phillips, DO

Dr. James Phillips, DO

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. James Phillips, DO is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Springfield, MO. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield.

Dr. Phillips' Experience

See how Dr. Phillips' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Phillips

Dr. Phillips accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Phillips has admitting privileges.

Dr. Phillips' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Phillips to family and friends
Dr. Phillips' Performance
Springfield, MO |
Dr. Phillips is nice and takes time to talk to you but doesn't think about everyone else. I waited over an hour in the exam room with my 4 month old and no body told me he was behind. Also he doesn't seem to remember past conversations and I don't think the nurses tell him about emails or phone calls. I feel like they wait till problems are big before they see your child. I thought my baby had an ear infection but they wouldn't see him and then at well check a week later he did have one.
Springfield, MO |
We have 3 children, all of whom see Dr. Phillips. He is great with the kids and parents. Very caring and does not make you feel rushed as though he has no time for you. Scheduling appointments is fairly easy. Office is always clean and staff are friendly. The wait time is always long but worth it. I would highly recommend Dr. Phillips
Nixa, MO |
Our pediatrician was out of town so we saw Dr.Phillips. We were so impressed by his bedside manners and how he actually listened to us and our teenager. I would highly recommend him. In fact, if we didn't love our pediatrician so much, we would changing to him immediately!
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Phillips is amazing! My son and I love him.
Springfield, Mo |
Very down to Earth, approachable, and helpful pediatrician. We are new parents and have been very impressed with Dr. Phillips' kindness and patience. We never feel rushed. Office staff are always pleasant to work with as well.
Have you seen Dr. James Phillips, DO?
Are you Dr. Phillips?

Compare Dr. Phillips

Dr. Phillips' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Phillips does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Phillips and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Phillips does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Phillips and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Phillips does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Phillips and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.