Dr. James O'Holleran, MD

Dr. James O'Holleran, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. James O'Holleran, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Peabody, MA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. O'Holleran is affiliated with NSMC Union Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Addison Gilbert Hospital.

Sports Medicine North Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc

1 Orthopedics Dr

Peabody, MA 01960

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. O'Holleran

Sports Medicine North is dedicated and committed to providing the highest level of care and treatment for virtually every bone, joint, or muscle in the body. The medical professionals at Sports Medicine North are committed to evaluating, diagnosing, and developing a unique treatment plan on an individual level.

Dr. O'Holleran's Experience

Dr. O'Holleran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Ligament Reconstruction
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Replacement

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Nebraska

• President of the Innocents Society,
  • Harris Yett Outstanding Resident of the Year, 1999-2000
  • Yale Medical School Fan Scholar Award,
  • Harvard Orthopaedics Graduation Thesis Day, 2003
  • Nicholas Giarman Prize for Outstanding Graduating Thesis, Yale Medical School,
  • Reliability, Validity, and Responsiveness of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons subjective shoulder scale in patients with shoulder instability, rotator ciff disease, and Glenohumeral arthritis, 2005
  • Internal Architecture of the thoracic pedicle, 1996
  • Determinants of Patient Satisfaction with Outcome After Rotator Cuff Surgery, 2005
  • Complexity of the thoracic spine pedicle anatomy, 1997
  • Anatomical glenoid reconstruction for recurrent anterior glenohumeral instability with glenoid deficiency using an autogenous tricortical iliac crest bone graft, 2006
  • James D. O'Holleran, M.D.,

Dr. O'Holleran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Holleran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Beverly Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. O'Holleran is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. O'Holleran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Holleran to family and friends
3.4
Dr. O'Holleran's Performance
in Plaistow, NH |
Dr. O'Holleran was superlative! On time, sincere and personable. I went because of my shoulder but he discovered after X-rays and examination of my motor abilities, that had a damaged disk in my neck. He set me up for meds (that worked perfectly!) set me up for an MRI and a neck specialist. The facility itself has been described by other reviewers as a factory... I saw it as a well-oiled machine that was streamlined, effective and efficient. All the staff were pleasant and professional
lawrence, ma |
Dr O'Holleran is an excellent surgeon. He took care of my torn rotator cuff and I'm 100% better. The practice is very busy, lots of doctors, patients, and staff bustling through but I was given appropriate time and attention by dr o'holleran. He was recommended by a physical therapist who told me that he would be comfortable sending his family members here. So glad I chose this doc, he's great.
I waited in their chaotic office for about thirty minutes (because leaving work early for an appt to be on time only matters to me, I guess) I met with Dr.O'Holleran for approx five minutes, asked me a couple of questions and he then offered a cortisone shot. (??) I was in and out of his office in under six minutes. My lasting impression; he's too busy to take any interest in my concerns/diagnosis. Move em in, move em out, factory.
MA |
I waited an hour and a half and he was with me for no more than 2 minutes. As I was trying to ask questions, he literally just left. Never had this experience before. I have 5 children and had important questions on how I was going to function with my injury and what the future plan was to be. I went home in tears and switched my doctor immediately.
Ipswich, MA |
I selected him as I think he is a good surgeon. However, he is clearly overbooked and has no time for patients. I waited an hour, then after five minutes he was ready to leave. It was only because I had questions that the office visit lasted longer. I am moving to another orthopedist. He may be a solid physician, but has no time for patients and seems to be a perfect example of factory line medicine. Bring 'em in and roll 'em out. A sad commentary on what is wrong with health care in America
in Lynn, Ma. |
very conscientious of patients background,special considerations & lifestyle, so I'm left with the distinct impression that he treats the individual, not just the injury. The diagnosis was accurate so I would definetly recommend him to anybody :)
in medford |
He is the best all around. He has done both my shoulders and has been doing my family's shoulder and knees for years. If you choose Dr O you won't be disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. James O'Holleran, MD?
Are you Dr. O'Holleran?

Gloucester, MA 01930
NSMC Union Hospital
500 Lynnfield St
Lynn, MA 01904

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. O'Holleran at Sports Medicine North Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc