Dr. James Nodler, MD

Dr. James Nodler, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Jamie Nodler was born and raised in Houston, Texas. He is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He was named a "Rising Star Super Doc" by Texas Monthly magazine in 2016, an honor given to only 2.5 percent of doctors in the state. Dr. Nodler was an Instructor at Harvard Medical School and a Visiting Scientist at Boston Children's Hospital while completing his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Harvard Medical School's Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. He received his Baccalaureate degree in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin. Following medical school at the Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Dr. Nodler completed residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Nodler currently serves as a board member of the Houston Gynecologic and Obstetric Society. He is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, and member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. He has received multiple honors and awards including research grants from Harvard Medical School, the Brigham and Women's Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the New England Fertility Society. He has extensive experience in robotic surgery with a focus on uterine fibroids and endometriosis, and has completed the Intuitive Surgical da Vinci Robotic Skills training program. Dr. Nodler's research at Harvard focused on the areas of nutrition and endometriosis. He has also published in peer-reviewed journals and presented research at national meetings on recurrent pregnancy loss, reproductive surgery, and polycystic ovarian syndrome, and published data on uterine fibroids while working at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.

7400 Fannin St Ste 910

Houston, TX 77054

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Nodler

Dr. Nodler's Experience

Dr. Nodler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Nodler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nodler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nodler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nodler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nodler to family and friends
Dr. Nodler's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nodler and my nurse Erin were incredible to work with throughout this process. Every question I had (and I had MANY) were answered promptly and thoroughly. Every step and procedure was explained, and my anxiety was low. The 2 locations were also convenient. We had a few appointments on the weekend, so my process wasn't interrupted. I would highly recommend Houston IVF.
in Houston, TX |
Dr N was awesome from first moment we spoke. He was highly informative and understood our situation and needs. Best part we're pregnant!
Houston, TX |
Wonderful experience! Caring, kind, attentive. Helped us start our family and we are forever grateful.
in Houston, TX |
Amazing team!! My care throughout this process was top notch.
in Houston, TX |
Appreciated all the education on the process.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Nodler was very thorough and knowledgable. Staff was extremely wonderful.
Highly Experince!
Houston, TX |
Very helpful in explaining procedures listened attentive ??
in Houston, TX |
Very informative, helpful and personable.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nodler was very detailed and provided a clear plan along with adddressing my concerns.
in Houston, TX |
Very informative and comforting about our situation. We are excited to get started.
in Houston, TX |
The entire staff was excellent!
Excellent very knowledgeable.
in Houston, TX |
Very clear explanation. He was always checking if I had questions and went through them thoroughly.
in Houston, TX |
The staff here is amazing and the Dr is amazing as well, best IVF Dr in town.
in Houston, TX |
Very informative. Pleased with everything so far.
in Houston, TX |
He was willing to create a plan based on our needs.
Super efficient!
in Houston, TX |
Very knowledgeable and informative. Easy to talk to.
in Houston, TX |
Everyone was very helpful and friendly.
in Houston, TX |
Great bedside manner and explained our situation with sensitivity which is much appreciated.
in Houston, TX |
He was very open and willing to answer any questions We had.
Very informative.
very thorough.
Great explanation.
in Houston, TX |
Recibimos muy buena informacion y fueron muy amables.
Very knowledgeable.
in Houston, TX |
Very aproachable and kind.
in Houston, TX |
Very informative, very helpful.
in Chicago, IL |
Very knowledgeable, and clear to understand.
in Houston, TX |
He was very informative and knowlegable.
in Houston, TX |
Coming in the office I was very nervous but the staff and Dr Nodler put my mind to ease. All the questions I was going to ask he went over them, he was amazing.
in Houston, TX |
we met this doctor, and he is kind of an awkward guy. office seems nicely decorated but they obviously make a lot of money whether or not the treatments work.
in Pasadena, TX |
Dr. Nodler is very friendly and very nice. He explain everything well.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nodler walked me through step by step of the process in a manner that was easy to understand.
Houston, TX |
Explained everything throughly. Informed us of our options.
Houston, TX |
He was very informative and gave us good direction on all of our options and the procedures that were to come with the outcome being solely our choice. He was absolutely wonderful.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nodler was very patient in explaining and listening all our questions. He made us feel very comfortable. We would definetely recommend him.
Houston, TX |
He took his time; we were not rushed. He is also very thorough and explains everything to you in laymans terms. His office staff and nurse were extremely friendly. They made this process much more comfortable than my husband and I anticipated.
in Houston, TX |
I had a great first meeting with Dr. Nodler! He's extremely knowledgeable, patient with questions and very pleasant to talk to. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Houston, TX |
Dr.Nodler was professional, knowledgable and friendly ---he made it easy and comfortable to ask questions.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Nodler is so pleasant and so knowledgable on my best plan of care moving forward. He took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. His staff is thorough and wonderful!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nodler was simply amazing. He explained a complicated procedure in simple, easy to understand terms. You can tell that he absolutely loves what he does!
Dr. Nodler spent a lot of time with us explaining the fertility process and answering all of our questions. He was very easy to talk to.
in Houston, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Noddler and his staff. They all were always very kind, patient and understanding. I have already recommended Dr. Noddler to friends.
in Houston, TX |
I would absolutely recommend Houston IVF (and have already!) to couples in need of RE. My husband and I have both really appreciated the consultation, thorough approach and personable treatment of Dr. Nodler and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. James Nodler, MD?
Are you Dr. Nodler?