Dr. James Nguyen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. James Nguyen, MD
Dr. James Nguyen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

See how Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Nguyen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nguyen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
    2.3
    Dr. Nguyen's Performance
    Brooklyn, NY |
    What a lazy doctor! He scheduled my mom for eye surgery, yet never gave her a medical clearance until I called his office. Don't go to this doctor because he simply doesn't care.
    in New York, NY |
    I had a great visit with them for a general physical. I had a 9 AM appointment and was surprised I was seen so quickly. I passed through the whole place so quickly and efficiently I was downtown before 11 AM. Dr. Nguyen was very understanding of the fact that my insurance will expire soon but offered to give me referrals so I could check their cash prices.
    in New York, NY |
    James Nguyen is unfit to practice medicine. When I went to see Dr. Nguyen simply to continue my established care regime from my previous doctor, he was a towering pillar of stupidity who operated 100% of the time in terms of avoiding liability and cared not the slightest about my health. Do NOT put your health in the hands of James Nguyen or the incompetent fools at AdvantageCare.
    in New York, NY |
    I was assigned to Dr. Nguyen as my primary care physician through my NY State of Health exchange plan.Since I didn't know any of the other Dr's in the network, I decided to go with him and book my annual physical. He is personable and seems accomplished, but I was surprised that as a first-time patient I wasn't requested to supply family medical history so I made sure I filled him in. He ordered blood work and tests that are necessary for my age group but the exam itself didn't seem too thorough
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Took good care and the time to explain and answer my questions. I've been looking for more holistic medical docs that are more about preventative care than solely treating symptoms.
    Have you seen Dr. James Nguyen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nguyen?

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nguyen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Nguyen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med

Graduated in 2001

Resurrection Med Center

Completed in 2002

Beth Israel Med Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nguyen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.