Dr. James Newton, MD

Dr. James Newton, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. James Newton, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Columbia, MO. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Newton is affiliated with Capital Region Medical Center and Boone Hospital Center.

1 S Keene St

Columbia, MO 65201

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Newton

Dr. Newton's Experience

Dr. Newton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • U Ark Med Scis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • U Ark Med Scis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Kentucky Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Newton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Newton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Newton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newton to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Newton's Performance
in Osage Beach, MO |
Our experience has been great, he is a solid and straight in his explanations. Two procedures a year apart, both went extremely well.
in Sedalia, MO |
He is straight forward with you. I have had 2 different procedures from him and he has always explained what was happening. Excellent doctor.
in Fulton, MO |
Dr. Newton has helped me more than any other doctor has helped me with my back pain. He really listened to what I had to say, as was obvious by the questions he asked after I told him about my pain. He is such a remarkable doctor, that when I hear anyone talking about back pain at the laundrymatt, where I go to get out of the house and spend a little time around other people, I tell them what a great doctor Dr. Newton is and suggest if they want a shot at pain relief to see Dr. Newton.
Quincy, IL |
Dr. Newton is very knowledgeable and experienced. He explained all my options and answered my questions. He was very kind and patient with me during a painful procedure. It has been worth a 3 hour drive to go to him.
in Jefferson City, MO |
Dr Newton is a caring doctor and works very hard to find the best solution for the problem. I have found that he is very informative in explaining the facts about my condition and how he intends to work to change the outcome.
in Columbia, MO |
Dr Newton is always interested in doing what's best for me with remediation of my discomfort. He is friendly and takes whatever time is needed to talk about issues and explain options.
in Ashland, MO |
Dr. Newton is very caring , knowledgeable and skilled. My husband and I go to him for various bodily pains and conditions. He is extremely knowledgeable regarding medicines, implants , injections etcetera and as painless as I have encountered over the years. Out of four medical providers, he was the only one who diagnosed my cervical problem.
Jefferson City, MO |
I highly reccomend Dr. Newton for any persons back pain issues. Wait times in the waiting room can be a bit but the level of pain relief is worth the wait.
in Sedalia, MO |
Dr. Newton is a fantastic doctor. He tells it like it is, very courteous, and doesn't leave you hanging not understanding your diagnosis, instructions, or recommendations. He's very caring and genuine . His nurse, Angela, is fantastic as well. She, too, is very caring and even after my injections, called to next day to see how I was and if I had any questions. They had a new girl in their office the day I was there and she was very compassionate and helpful too, This group is the best!!!!!!
in Ashland, MO |
Dr. Newton is an excellent diagnostician, and, therefore, an excellent pain specialist. He is very caring, confident and personable and explains situations in lay terms so anyone can understand. Dr. Newton is our "go to" physician for pain relief.
Have you seen Dr. James Newton, MD?
Are you Dr. Newton?