Dr. James Nachbar, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 66

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. James Nachbar, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Washington University St Louis in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. James Nachbar, MD

Scottsdale Plastic Surgery, LLC

8896 E Becker Ln Ste 102 Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Scottsdale, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Nachbar's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Nachbar's conditions and procedures:

• Liposuction
  • Radiesse® Injections

Dr. Nachbar accepts

Dr. Nachbar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nachbar

Amazing!
Dr. Nachbar and his staff far exceeded my expectations! I have never had an experience with a plastic surgeon so when I was warmly welcomed into Dr. Nachbar’s office by his staff I was very pleasantly surprised. Every appointment was thorough, I never waited a single minute in the waiting room. Daisy and the other female staff at the office were so down to earth and made me feel very comfortable. I had a labiaplasty done, which normally might be uncomfortable to talk about. Dr. Nachbar was so thorough in the consultation and pre-op appointments and made me feel very comfortable. Surgery was quick and I am currently recovering. The results were amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Nachbar and his office!
Amanda – Aug 09, 2022
Talented surgeon
Dr Nachbar is exceptional at what he does. He is an artist and created a beautiful result for me. I felt so well cared for from my consult, through pre op, surgery and post op care. His staff is amazing and made me feel comfortable, handled any concerns about recovery, and were just overall a fantastic support team to Dr Nachbar. This is a life changing experience and I am beyond grateful for Dr Nachbar’s experience, precision, and for giving me better results than I even imagined possible. Drainless is the absolute way to go, but very few surgeons have that expertise, training and skill. If you’re on the fence do yourself a favor and book a consult with this double board certified, extremely capable and talented surgeon. I wish I had done this ten years ago!
Michelle – Aug 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
Dr nachbar and his medical staff are very professional.This was my second surgery with Dr Nachbar and during both surgeries I felt like all my concerns were alleviated and my results were far better than I had expected. During my follow up visits with Dr Nachbar, he and his staff were very attentive and took a great interest I my well-being.
Elisabeth reynolds – Jul 05, 2022
New Body
Dr. Nachbar and his staff are awesome. I traveled from out of state and they made the process so easy. I am 10 days post opp and I couldn't be happier.
Sandy – Apr 05, 2022
Labiaplasty
Dr. Nachbar and his staff provided the best care a woman could ask for. He was professional, informative, and always had great bed side manner. His staff were the friendliest I’ve ever experienced in a doctors office. From the first visit (consultation) all the way to the last follow up appointment after surgery everyone was amazing. Surgery went well and his office was very responsive when I had questions the day after surgery about my recovery. Dr. Nachbar even personally called me to make sure I was recovering well a couple days later. I had labiaplasty surgery done and couldn’t be more pleased with the results. It’s actually better than I expected. I highly recommend Dr. Nachbar!
Kendiss – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
Outcome. Had surgery which I loved the outcome of. Breasts redone and look beautiful. A trusted friend referred. She will get flowers for recommending Dr Nachbar.
Jenny – Feb 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
Dr Nachbar and his staff are absolutely amazing. I always felt comfortable with everyone and they all had awesome and positive energy. I'm only a week out of surgery and already love my results. I have already recommended Dr. Nachbar to friends and one has set up her appointment for a consultation.
Michelle – Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I came to Dr. Nachbar for a labiaplasty. Dr. Nachbar and his staff are absolutely amazing! He has such wonderful bedside manner and everyone in the office made me feel very comfortable. They were very patient with me, took the time to understand my desired outcome and explained the steps of my surgery, as well as recovery. It’s been a great experience for me and I’m thrilled with my outcome! My only regret is that I wish I had done labiaplasty surgery sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Nachbar - he’s board-certified, highly trained and skilled and truly cares about his patients!!
Oct 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I am about 2.5 weeks out from labiaplasty (minora and majora) with Dr. Nachbar and am so far, extremely happy with the results. He has patiently listened to and responded to my questions and concerns. He has also made me feel comfortable about the procedure - before during and after the surgery. I have had very little swelling and although the healing process is a uncomfortable and it does take awhile, I can already tell that this procedure will be life changing for me. Excessive skin in this area can be really painful and times and often uncomfortable, particularly if you are active as I am. It is amazing not to have to worry about this any more. My stitches are healing nicely and I am already able to take walks and begin being active again. At 58, I always thought this type of surgery was more for younger women concerned about aesthetics. But for those of us that have long experienced pain due to excess skin in this area, it is really such a relief to have it done.
Excellent Experience – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Nachbar to everyone! I had breast augmentation done in 2002. I felt well informed, supported and was given realistic expectations from my very first consultation appointment. The procedure went very well and my breast implants gave me no issues for many years - far longer than expected. In 2020, I had my implants removed (not due to anything other than life and perspective changes) and again the entire process was a huge success. Dr Nachbar and his staff explained everything clearly and confidently and were there for me every step of the way - even answering the phone himself during a quick post-op call during off-hours. I always felt valued and respected. Should a need for another plastic surgery arise in the future, Dr Nachbar is who I will call again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dr Nachbar. You are the best!
Rachel – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
Great surgeon and his staff is super friendly and accommodating. Nasal surgery was great and he insured I was comfortable and all my needs met.
Steven A – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I had Labiaplasty done by Dr. Nachbar and my experience was amazing. He spent plenty of time with me both before and after the procedure and his communication was excellent. My results are perfect and I'm thinking about having another procedure done by Dr. Nachbar. He does both the pre-op and post-op visits and truly cares about his patients - that is evident in the way he spends time listening to you. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon as his attention to detail is top notch.
May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I chose Dr. Nachbar to do my rhinoplasty procedure, and I can honestly say he exceeded all expectations! His staff was incredibly kind, attentive and knowledgeable and you could tell that Dr. Nachbar loves his job and puts the safety and health of all patients first. 5 months after my procedure I feel more confident than ever and continue to experience the same exceptional care at my follow up appointments
Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
Dr nachbar was very kind and caring. All his employee was very helpful. I really recommend dr Nachbar office to visit for consultation without regret. Thank you Dr James Nachbar for doing a great job.
Joy – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
My overall experience with Dr. Nachbar was amazing! The consultation for my labiaplasty was quick and easy, he answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. His staff was so nice and helpful and really made the entire process much less intimidating for me. I had waited years to finally have this procedure done and I am so happy with the results I wish I would have done it sooner! I would recommend Dr. Nachbar to anyone considering cosmetic surgery!
MP – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I am very thankful that Dr Nachbar listened to my concerns and was able to help me.
Laurin in PHOENIX, AZ – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
Great Doctor and great staff. I am only a week out of surgery and I feel great.. I had a breast lift, breast implants, thigh plasty and lipo suction.
cathi mcvey in buckeye az – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
Dr. Nachbar is the BEST!!!! The doctor and his staff are incredible!!! They are friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and all around amazing!!! I am so thankful I found Dr Nachbar and will refer everyone I know to him!!! Perfect experience that I wouldn't change anything about!!!!
Chandra Fuller in Peoria, Arizona – Sep 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I asked Dr. Nachbar to perform extensive work, above and below the neck. The quality of his work is obvious even as I am healing ... rather quickly I should say. Dr. and staff are crisp, professional, yet very supportive and always ready to listen to your concerns and answer questions, even on his personal cell (which I can't bring myself to do ... he has a life). Dr. Nachbar's skill and attention to detail are amazing, and I am very grateful to have found him. I highly recommend Dr. Nachbar
Susan in Phoenix, AZ – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?
I had a horrible experience. I went to him because I was dissatisfied with excess tissue around my clitoral hood. Instead of focusing on my real goals and wishes he removed the majority of my labia minora. My GYN thought it was awful and thought I should sue him. I had to go to CA and have Dr Alter repair me to the extent he could . $10k In addition to the $5k I gave him. He told me it was great I was getting a second opinion but apparently didn't care about the result because he never responded
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Robin in Phoenix, AZ – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Nachbar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nachbar?