Dr. James Nachbar, MD

Dr. James Nachbar, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. James Nachbar, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Washington University St Louis in 1980 and specializes in plastic surgery.

8896 E Becker Ln Ste 102

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Learn about Dr. Nachbar

This content was provided by Dr. Nachbar "I have been practicing plastic surgery for over 25 years and have built a reputation of listening to my patient?s goals and educating them on what they can expect both in results and throughout the experience itself so there are no surprises. My patient?s comfort level is paramount to me so I make myself available whenever I am able, even after office hours to answer questions and concerns. We also offer complimentary consultations to put prospective patients at ease."

• Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Chicago
  • University of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University of Virginia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Nachbar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nachbar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nachbar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nachbar's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nachbar to family and friends

Dr. Nachbar's Performance

Great Doctor and great staff. I am only a week out of surgery and I feel great.. I had a breast lift, breast implants, thigh plasty and lipo suction.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Nachbar is the BEST!!!! The doctor and his staff are incredible!!! They are friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and all around amazing!!! I am so thankful I found Dr Nachbar and will refer everyone I know to him!!! Perfect experience that I wouldn't change anything about!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I asked Dr. Nachbar to perform extensive work, above and below the neck. The quality of his work is obvious even as I am healing ... rather quickly I should say. Dr. and staff are crisp, professional, yet very supportive and always ready to listen to your concerns and answer questions, even on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a horrible experience. I went to him because I was dissatisfied with excess tissue around my clitoral hood. Instead of focusing on my real goals and wishes he removed the majority of my labia minora. My GYN thought it was awful and thought I should sue him. I had to go to CA and have Dr Alter...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3