Dr. James Moore, MD

Dr. James Moore, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. James Moore, MD is a general surgery specialist in Abington, PA and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in general surgery and surgical oncology.

Huntingdon Valley Surgical Consultants

1208 Highland Ave

Abington, PA 19001

• Amerihealth
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Moore

See how frequently Dr. Moore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Moore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moore "To take care of patients the way I want to be cared for as a patient. Listen to the patient first. Give the patient all the time they need with me. 24/7 access to me with my cell phone number."

• General Surgery
  • Surgical Oncology

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

• Biopsy of Breast
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Mastectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Medical College of PA
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Abington Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Abington Mem Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends

Dr. Moore's Performance

Dr. Moore treats you like family. I had to see him to get a cyst removed and the whole experience turned out to be a breeze. He makes you feel comfortable, he is kind, and he spends a good amount of time making sure you're aware of the entire procedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been a patient of Dr Moore's for a few years now. I've had 2 surgeries performed by Dr Moore back in 2015, & 2016. I'd give him a 10 if I could. He's extremely kind, softspoken, very knowledgeable. I just left his office & all I can say is he's an amazing Dr as well as very compassionate,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Moore is the finest dr I have ever met. He never rushed me during our appointments, he explained everything and even called me on the weekends to update me on my results. It would be difficult to find a more caring, competent surgeon. He truly cares about his patients. Both my husband and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Moore after an over-zealous radiologist identified dense tissue in my breast. Dr. Moore recommended a biopsy, which came back negative. He seemed truly disappointed in the result and even mentioned that I might choose to remove normal breast tissue. His recommendations were...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
wonderful doctor, spends a lot of time with you, makes you feel comfortable , I have total trust in him, can't say enough great things, highly recommend
Are you Dr. Moore?