Dr. James McMahan, MD

Dr. James McMahan, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. James McMahan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. McMahan is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital.

4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste 230

Columbus, OH 43214

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. McMahan

See how frequently Dr. McMahan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Breast Diseases
Gynecomastia

Dr. McMahan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. McMahan "We believe that the best patients are the most informed patients."

• Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Umbilical Hernia

• Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Oregon State University
  • Mt Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Ohio State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. McMahan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McMahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McMahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McMahan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McMahan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. McMahan's Performance
in Mason wv |
He was amazing!!! Very understanding, informational, and nice!!! I couldn't be happier with my results!!! HIGHLY recommend him!!!!
in pickerington, ohio |
Excellent doctor who listens and cares for his patients
Great guy in the beginning but I've tried to reach out to him abut my breast lift/ augmentation and he has yet to call me back. Sent my medical chart without calling to make things right and that pretty well told me "hey sorry about your luck." If I knew what I know now I never would've had the surgery. He also took a before pic but never did an after, that also let me know he didn't like what he saw.
in Chillicothe, OH |
He's a very honest, straight forward Dr! Great through the whole process! Did an excellent job:)
in Hilliard, OH |
Had implants in 2007 then had them removed in 2016 because of family history of breast cancer. Dr McMahan did both of the procedures. He is a wonderful Doctor.
in Johnstown, OH |
The Best in the Business. Not only is Dr. McMahan an amazing doctor; he's genuinely one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my thighs. Never a regret. Many compliments too! I only trust him with botox. Never a single bruise. I'm an esthetician and only recommend him to my clients.
in Columbus OH |
I would recommend Dr. McMahan to anyone because of how comfortable I felt from the first time meeting him. He met all of my expectations, and gave me the results I was looking for.
in Columbus, OH |
I've received (2) upper and (1) lower blephs and a mini tummy tuck with lipo from Dr. McMahan. I still receive compliments from friends and family....more than ten years post surgery! It's a scary thing to trust someone 'new' but as Dr. McMahan's patient of 18 years, I hope my experience helps Dr. McMahan become your cosmetic surgeon of choice!
in Columbus Oh |
I had a breast augmentation approximately 4 months ago. I am completely satisfied with my results and would highly recommend Dr McMahan and will use him in any future procedure!
Columbus, OH |
Dr McMahan is very Knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest available procedures. He is very attentive and offers what is best for each person based on their skin type, body type, bone structure, lifestyle, and his clinical experience. I was so pleasantly pleased I was talked out of my desired unneeded procedures to be guided to what was more appropriate which cost less and provided my desired excellent results! I have recommended him to several friends who have enjoyed the same top notch care
in Columbus, OH |
Dr McMahan did a great job removing a difficult lipoma using a less invasive approach. He was very thorough and I never felt rushed. His office staff was friendly and professional. And I never had to wait more than a couple of minutes. I would recommend this practice wholeheartedly.
in Columbus, OH |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr McMahan. I was nervous about my decision to augment my breasts after having children. Any worry I had was quickly dispelled after spending five minutes with him. He is so nice and professional and so completely knowledgeable. But aside from that he does excellent work. You never know going in how something like this will turn out and my results were better than I expected. So natural looking! I would recommend him to anyone thinking of a change.
Have you seen Dr. James McMahan, MD?
Are you Dr. McMahan?