Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. James Mazock, DMD
Dr. James Mazock, DMD is a dentist who practices in Castroville, TX. He is 50 years old.

1014 Paris St Ste C

• IV Sedation
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

Education data for Dr. Mazock is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mazock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mazock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mazock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mazock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mazock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mazock to family and friends
Dr. Mazock's Performance
San Antonio, TX |
I took my daughter to this facility to receive a CT scan only and the office ended up billing my insurance for a surgical procedure including sedation, these services were never rendered to my daughter. My insurance ended up paying the claim leaving me responsible for a percentage. Upon receiving my bill from SAOMSA I called the office to dispute the charges for services that weren't performed on my daughter. I was told that it was a billing error and that this would be resolved. I understand
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Mazock found the small cyst and piece of foreign matter in my jaw that was missed but over 15 doctors from various specialties missed it after many CT and MRI scans . 1. He cares about his patients. 2. He invests himself in finding the cause and best treatment options available. 3. He is diligent and meticulous in his attention to detail. 4. He is very skilled. 5. Last but not leas he listens to his patients. 5 stars only because there was no higher option. A+
in Rio Medina, TX. |
Dr. Mazock's office and treatment of me as a patient have been simply exceptional. Skilled and efficient in every detail as well as a caring and sincere professional, I'd truly recommend him to anyone. The staff is friendly and considerate and go the extra mile to insure that their patients are treated with absolute respect. I feel fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Mazock's and have every confidence that he will make any dental procedure necessary as comfortable and perfect as possible!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Mazock is the best. He is the most skilled, knowledgeable, honest and kind dental doctor you could find. I am the biggest baby and chicken to ever sent in a dental chair. Dr Mazock took his time and explained everything to put me at ease. If you'er looking for the pro, with the least pain and the best job, you have found it in Dr Mazock. He is the ONLY choice. Thank you Dr Mazock! Mary Wood
in Utopia, TX |
He was an excellent Dr. Took plenty of time explaining things. I felt fully confident given his extensive background. I had 3 teeth removed at the same time. Some fairly difficult. He removed them painlessly. What impressed me the most is that I had 3 previous oral surgeries by Drs. in with NO dry sockets! I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring those types of surgeries.
Have you seen Dr. James Mazock, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mazock?

Visit Dr. Mazock

Dr. Mazock accepts 1 insurance carrier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery