Dr. James Matas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Matas

Advanced Center For Plastic Sgy

7300 Sandlake Commons Blvd Ste 100 Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. James Matas, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Miami / School Of Medicine in 1975 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Matas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Matas

4.5

Dr. Matas?
Dr. Matas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Matas, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I was referred to Dr. Matas by a Surgeon who performed my Breast Augmentation 30 years ago. I had to have an Implant Exchange and it is always scary to go to a new physician. Dr. Matas and his Staff were Friendly, Professional and made me feel at ease from my first consultation to the day of surgery. I am six weeks post-op, I look and feel great thanks to the Excellent care I received from Dr. Matas and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Advanced Centre for Plastic Surgery to anyone looking for a highly qualified Surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?
My choice of board certified plastic surgeon - Dr. Matas has pleased my individual needs 100%. Not only did my expectation of desired result look extremely natural, but the after care and follow up appointments have given me another reason to go back. I now will look to have additional services done by his highly professional expert Barbie in my skincare needs as well. How fortunate I was to have walked through the door of Advanced Centre for Plastic Surgury, and would highly recommend to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?
Dr. Matas and his staff took the time to answer all my questions and were very thorough with their explanations. I felt he came up with a surgical plan that fit my body type individually and I'm super happy with the results! I would recommend him again and again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?
I recently underwent a partial facelift performed by Dr Matas. I was a patient in his office more than 10 years ago, and decided to return at this time because of the trust and comfort I had in his expertise and experience, as well as the familiarity and friendliness of his staff. I am confident that I made the best choice. He handled my surgery and follow up with the utmost professionalism. I am three weeks out and healing beautifully. A special thank you to Wally , massage therapist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?
What a lovely office to visit. All staff members work well together to care for their patients. They make you feel special and welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?
Courteouss, professional and friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Matas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?
I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. It was easy to plan and I felt taken care of through the whole process. I was referred by a friend and have no problem referring Dr. Matas to anyone who is interested in having plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?
Beautiful office, friendly staff and honest and caring doctor. Explained everything to my friend about her procedure. She is very happy with her results. When I am ready for my procedure I am going to have it done with Dr.Matas as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Matas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Matas?

With an extensive background in plastic surgery, I enjoy helping my patients achieve outstanding results, enhancing their features with procedures such as breast augmentation, liposuction, facelift surgery, and many other options. I al...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1979
1976
1975

Dr. Matas accepts

Dr. Matas accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Matas' experience treating your condition or procedure