Dr. James Marsh, MD

Dr. James Marsh, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

James W Marsh MD 2677 S Tamiami Trl Ste 3 Sarasota, FL 34239 Get Directions

I take pride in the fact that all patients in our office are treated with the utmost concern for their privacy and surgical needs. I still make house calls the evening of the surgery in order to reassure the patient and the caregiver. I feel that limiting my practice to cosmetic procedures that I truly enjoy, I can keep abreast of the cutting edge techniques which bring about the subtle nuances that make the difference between a good result and an excellent result.

Dr. James Marsh, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Marsh is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Marsh's Experience

See how Dr. Marsh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marsh

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Marsh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Marsh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marsh to family and friends
Dr. Marsh's Performance
Sarasota, FL |
I recently had two facial procedures performed by Dr. Marsh. The entire experience has been amazing and I highly recommend him. He prepared me for the procedures so I knew what to do beforehand and what to expect before, during and after surgery. The entire staff was great. They answered any questions I had and were very supportive. I am still in the healing process but I am very pleased with what I am seeing.
Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Marsh and staff are warm, knowledgeable and straight-forward. I had contemplated having this surgery done for years and did not have the confidence in any Doctor to move forward. They prepared me fully with expectations for the surgery, recovery and "the new me". Dr. Marsh makes house calls the afternoon of your surgery to check on you! Who does that any more?!? I have been very pleased with my results and how everyone likes how refreshed I look! I highly recommend Dr. Marsh.
in Sarasota, FL |
After going to numerous seminars and 5 consults with other doctors, I knew immediately this was the Dr. I would choose. He is extremely thorough, drawing out everything on paper so you know exactly what to expect in detail. He even suggested something I would never thought of, but I am so glad he did. I could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery. Don't fall for "cosmetic surgeons" be sure to go to a board certified "plastic surgeon." I am so glad I did.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Marsh and his entire staff are excellent. I am so thrilled that I had the opportunity to meet them. I could not be happier with the results of my surgery, he is a fantastic!!!!
Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Marsh and his staff are very friendly, caring and professional. I felt welcomed the moment I walked into the office for a consultation. I was not just another face. Dr. Marsh is an incredibly experienced surgeon with an art background that gives him a special talent for looking at someone and making unbiased suggestions while listening to my concerns and realistically discussing probable outcomes. He takes great pride in each and every procedure. I was confident I was was in very good hands
Bradenton, FL |
I didn't even have to recommend Dr. Marsh. Friends came to me and said who is your doctor because I want to schedule an appointment with him. Friends from New York were interested in coming down to meet with him because relative to New York rates he was so reasonable and yet performed such high quality work. Definitely I would recommend him.
in Bradenton, FL |
Highly recommend Dr. Marsh. I could not have found a more skilled and caring surgeon. From the moment you walk in for the first consult to the last appointment you know that your results and expectations are important. Dr. Marsh and his staff are professional and so very patient with each and every question. They took time to ensure I understood each step of the procedure and healing process which allowed me to relax and enjoy the beautiful results.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Marsh and his staff are fabulous in patient guidance and patient concerns. I visited 3 surgeons Sarasota and made my decision based upon the straight forward explanation given to me by Dr. Marsh. He took the time to sketch the procedure, explain in great detail how to achieve the best results. My fears were set aside when he said "you will just look rested". That was the goal, not pulled tight look. One week post-op and thrilled! Great surgeon and artist. Can't wait for 6 wks and 3 months
Bradenton, FL |
Very direct and honest. No selling. Clear and concise when answering questions and used illustrations to demonstrate procedures. Helped me make an informed decision. The staff employed by Dr Marsh are helpful, respectful and should genuine kindness. The combination of that first interaction, then the consultation with Dr Marsh and subsequent prompt follow up by phone and email was exemplary. Post surgery (3 days at time of writing) I am extremely satisfied with the overall experience.
in Englewood, FL |
In my experience Dr. Marsh is both an artist and a surgeon who is able to transform an aging face, neck and eyes into a much younger appearing person. He told me after the surgery that people will say, "you look so rested, not who's your plastic surgeon"... friends though have told me I look 20 years younger!! The minute you walk into his office you you are met with a warm and welcoming staff and a beautiful environment .... I highly recommend Dr. Marsh!! Ten stars!
in Nokomis, Fl |
Excellent care, follow up, and I am very satisfied with my result. I would certainly recommend Dr. Marsh to anyone in need of cosmetic surgery. Great experience!
in Sarasota, FL |
I just attended my 2wk follow up and couldn't be happier with the results. Hard to imagine that according to Dr Marsh I will continue to see improvement. My worst fear about cosmetic surgery was to have that tight, pulled look. Not the case with Dr Marsh. I'm so impressed with looking so natural. He is extremely skilled at what he does. I will highly recommend Dr. Marsh to my friends. The staff is highly professional, caring and accommodating making it a very pleasant, positive experience
in St. Petersburg, FL |
I am thrilled with the outcome of my cosmetic surgery! I feel I look far more youthful, rejuvenated and most importantly very natural. Dr. Marsh is a true Professional, along with his office staff. He thoroughly explained all aspects of the procedure with a tremendous amount of confidence and in great detail...leaving no unanswered questions. I would not hesitate in highly recommending Dr. Marsh to my friends and family members.
Sarasota, FL |
I had been contemplating facial surgery for a number of years. I consulted with plastic surgeons in the Sarasota area, but always left feeling anxious and uncomfortable. A friend recommended Dr. Marsh. After my initial meeting with him, I no longer had any doubts. Not only is Dr. Marsh skilled in his art, but his kindness, concern, and the time given to his patients is extraordinary. I don't know of any other physician who visits his patients the night of surgery to make sure all is well!
in Osprey, FL |
I can't say enough great things about my experience with Dr. Marsh and his staff. I was given his name by 5 different people. He is warm, kind, spends time explaining everything you need to know, and draws out the specifics on paper so you have a visual image. You are given all the information you need to read and review once you get home. After the surgery he comes to your house to check in, gives you his cell number and has the girls in the office call you.
in Sarasota, FL |
Every aspect of my decision to see Dr. Marsh was a positive. From the beginning, he took the time to not only explain my procedure but also draw it out. He fully addressed what to expect in recovery along with all of my expectations and concerns. He is accomplished, caring and a true professional with an artist's eye. Mitzi, Heidi and Maria are an incredible asset to his team. Thank you all, I could not be happier!
in Venice, FL |
Very professional, skilled and available.
in Sarasota, FL |
From the moment I entered the office of Dr. Marsh, I was immediately at ease. He was very thorough about reviewing and drawing my entire procedure, so, there were no surprises. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, leaving me with a youthful look without looking like I had anything done. I highly recommend Dr. Marsh to all my friends and family or anyone looking for a professional Doctor. His staff ranks right up there with Dr. Marsh. They called me many times during my recovery.
in Sarasota, FL |
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! From the minute I left his consultation room I knew he was the right choice for me. He drew out on paper every aspect of the procedure I wanted (Face Lift), helped guide me in deciding other aspects based on my facial features (Brow Lift vs Eye Lift) and even did a small procedure on my nose to finish the whole picture! A true artist attuned to detail. Loved the fact that procedures were done in his office and no outpatient surgery center! GREAT STAFF, TOO;)
Sarasota, FL |
In the past 20 years Dr. Marsh has skillfully assisted me four separate times to help me appear younger without anyone knowing I have had anything done. There is absolutely no pain involved and his honesty about what he can and cannot achieve is refreshing. I have recommended many people to him over the years and every one of them loved him. In my opinion, he is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in our town and probably in our state.
in Crossville, TN 38558 |
I found Dr. Marsh to be a very kind, intelligent and most professional Doctor. On our first meeting he spent over an hour wanting to know what I wanted as far as a face lift...he then explained to me the procedures and even drew them out for me to take home to review. He is a very good listener and is not in a hurry. We discussed cost and I left feeling confident that this doctor really cares and would do an excellent job on helping me to look younger!
in Sarasota, FL |
I would and have referred many patients to Dr. Marsh over the last 30 years...super!
in Sarasota, FL |
I've loved the follow through after having eye lift and face lift surgery. Dr Marsh and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
Since 2002, I have secured the services of Dr. Marsh 4 times. His medical expertise and professional experience, as well as his excellent communication skills, result in my having an exceptionally positive experience with surgery procedures. Accordingly, since I have complete trust in his abilities, I would highly refer others to Dr. Marsh. His staff exemplifies the same high level of service and outstanding patient care. Most importantly, I am thrilled with the results of his work.
in Bradenton, FL |
I had a face and neck lift by Dr. Marsh in March 2016. I was very impressed with his skill and knowledge and the time he spends with his consultation before you choose to have a procedure. I think he is an artist , he has been in practice more then 30 years and that was very important to me and I am so very happy with my result it is exactly what I wanted.. very natural not overdone yet addressed my issues. The staff is kind, wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr Marsh for any procedure!!
Sarasota, FL |
After my brow lift and extended mini-facelift, I look exactly like myself, but 20yrs younger! My crow's feet, upper & lower eye bags, marionette lines and droopy brows are corrected! Dr. Marsh is so honest! He will not perform surgery, unless he feels you will see a great benefit. Having this procedure with Dr. Marsh is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Everyone is the office is wonderful.
in Sarasota, FL |
The Most Impressive Doctor and staff I have every been to....They all make you feel welcome and relaxed. He is absolutely the BEST in Sarasota. If you need any cosmetic work done, do not waste time looking else where. Dr. Marsh is the best. What Dr. cares enough to come to your house the evening of your surgery? Dr. Marsh!! Nothing else needs to be said. I have recommending him to all my friends.
in Florida |
Wonderful! His staff was wonderful as well!!
in Nokomis, FL |
After initially speaking to Dr. Marsh, I felt very confident that I would be in good hands if I chose to undergo a cosmetic procedure. The actual surgery went extremely well with no complications and with good results!
in North Port, FL |
I loved the staff, loved his expertise and knowledge. He showed concerns where he should and best of all ... I feel and look like I was hoping for...great!!! Great experience and highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. James Marsh, MD?
Are you Dr. Marsh?

Compare Dr. Marsh

Dr. Marsh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Marsh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Marsh has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Marsh's Board Certifications

Riverside Methodist Hospital

Completed in 1976

American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and American College Of Surgeons
    Ohio Wesleyan University

Dr. Marsh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marsh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery