Dr. James W. Marsh, MD

Dr. James W. Marsh, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

James W Marsh MD 2677 S Tamiami Trl Ste 3, Sarasota, FL 34239 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I take pride in the fact that all patients in our office are treated with the utmost concern for their privacy and surgical needs. I still make house calls the evening of the surgery in order to reassure the patient and the caregiver. I feel that limiting my practice to cosmetic procedures that I truly enjoy, I can keep abreast of the cutting edge techniques which bring about the subtle nuances that make the difference between a good result and an excellent result.Read more

Dr. Marsh's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Marsh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marsh

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Marsh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Marsh

Dr. Marsh's Review Details
4.9 based on 89 responses
Experience with Dr. Marsh
Dr. Marsh's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (79)
in Sarasota, FL |
From the moment I entered the office of Dr. Marsh, I was immediately at ease. He was very thorough about reviewing and drawing my entire procedure, so, there were no surprises. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, leaving me with a youthful look without looking like I had anything done. I highly recommend Dr. Marsh to all my friends and family or anyone looking for a professional Doctor. His staff ranks right up there with Dr. Marsh. They called me many times during my recovery.
in Sarasota, FL |
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! From the minute I left his consultation room I knew he was the right choice for me. He drew out on paper every aspect of the procedure I wanted (Face Lift), helped guide me in deciding other aspects based on my facial features (Brow Lift vs Eye Lift) and even did a small procedure on my nose to finish the whole picture! A true artist attuned to detail. Loved the fact that procedures were done in his office and no outpatient surgery center! GREAT STAFF, TOO;)
Sarasota, FL |
In the past 20 years Dr. Marsh has skillfully assisted me four separate times to help me appear younger without anyone knowing I have had anything done. There is absolutely no pain involved and his honesty about what he can and cannot achieve is refreshing. I have recommended many people to him over the years and every one of them loved him. In my opinion, he is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in our town and probably in our state.
in Crossville, TN 38558 |
I found Dr. Marsh to be a very kind, intelligent and most professional Doctor. On our first meeting he spent over an hour wanting to know what I wanted as far as a face lift...he then explained to me the procedures and even drew them out for me to take home to review. He is a very good listener and is not in a hurry. We discussed cost and I left feeling confident that this doctor really cares and would do an excellent job on helping me to look younger!
in Sarasota, FL |
I would and have referred many patients to Dr. Marsh over the last 30 years...super!
in Sarasota, FL |
I've loved the follow through after having eye lift and face lift surgery. Dr Marsh and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
Since 2002, I have secured the services of Dr. Marsh 4 times. His medical expertise and professional experience, as well as his excellent communication skills, result in my having an exceptionally positive experience with surgery procedures. Accordingly, since I have complete trust in his abilities, I would highly refer others to Dr. Marsh. His staff exemplifies the same high level of service and outstanding patient care. Most importantly, I am thrilled with the results of his work.
in Bradenton, FL |
I had a face and neck lift by Dr. Marsh in March 2016. I was very impressed with his skill and knowledge and the time he spends with his consultation before you choose to have a procedure. I think he is an artist , he has been in practice more then 30 years and that was very important to me and I am so very happy with my result it is exactly what I wanted.. very natural not overdone yet addressed my issues. The staff is kind, wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr Marsh for any procedure!!
Sarasota, FL |
After my brow lift and extended mini-facelift, I look exactly like myself, but 20yrs younger! My crow's feet, upper & lower eye bags, marionette lines and droopy brows are corrected! Dr. Marsh is so honest! He will not perform surgery, unless he feels you will see a great benefit. Having this procedure with Dr. Marsh is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Everyone is the office is wonderful.
in Sarasota, FL |
The Most Impressive Doctor and staff I have every been to....They all make you feel welcome and relaxed. He is absolutely the BEST in Sarasota. If you need any cosmetic work done, do not waste time looking else where. Dr. Marsh is the best. What Dr. cares enough to come to your house the evening of your surgery? Dr. Marsh!! Nothing else needs to be said. I have recommending him to all my friends.
in Florida |
Wonderful! His staff was wonderful as well!!
in Nokomis, FL |
After initially speaking to Dr. Marsh, I felt very confident that I would be in good hands if I chose to undergo a cosmetic procedure. The actual surgery went extremely well with no complications and with good results!
in North Port, FL |
I loved the staff, loved his expertise and knowledge. He showed concerns where he should and best of all ... I feel and look like I was hoping for...great!!! Great experience and highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. James W. Marsh, MD?
Are you Dr. James W. Marsh, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Riverside Methodist Hospital

Completed in 1976

American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and American College Of Surgeons
    Ohio Wesleyan University

Dr. Marsh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marsh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marsh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Marsh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Marsh

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Marsh's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Marsh

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Marsh's Care Philosophy