Dr. James Maccarone, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

GATEWAY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES 751 Chesapeake Ln Ste 101 Clarksville, TN 37040 Get Directions
Dr. James Maccarone, DO

Dr. James Maccarone, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Clarksville, TN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Maccarone is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville.

Dr. Maccarone's Experience

See how Dr. Maccarone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Maccarone

Dr. Maccarone accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Maccarone is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Maccarone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Maccarone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maccarone to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Maccarone's Performance
    POOR
    Over 45 minutes
in Clarksville, TN |
I had to find a new doctor. I hated the long waits. When I was able to get the first apt of the day I would still wait at least two hours. Over the course of time it became terrible. No matter what time the apt was it was at least 4 hours. I have been in a room at 7 at night when they turned the lights off and I came out of the room. They forgot me more than once. The staff was horrible. I switched to premier and I am so happy. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy
in Nashville, TN |
First visit, new patient, filled out all paperwork, had all my medical records sent to his office, including up-to-date imaging. First visit cost $375, no insurance. After waiting 7 hours in waiting room to be told Dr. Maccarone wanted me to have more X-rays. There was no need when I just had them done. I asked to speak to him and his Office Manager refused. I asked for my money back since the ONLY thing done was wait 7 hours. She refused to refund my $375.00. Running a SCAM CLINIC!
in Clarksville, TN |
Has been a complete disappointment for years!!!! I guess I'm just too lazy to try to find a new doctor. I have waited over 6 hours before to be seen, and that is after arriving ON TIME for my appointment. I wish I had a penny for every nasty cigarette butt lying about around the entrance. The turnover is unbelievable!! From PA's, ARNPC's, all the way down to the greenest CNA. No one lasts more than a year or two. And why does he have a nurse sitting in his office (where you are summoned to)????
Have you seen Dr. James Maccarone, DO?
Are you Dr. Maccarone?

Compare Dr. Maccarone

Dr. Maccarone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Maccarone does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Maccarone and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Maccarone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maccarone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maccarone does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Maccarone and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.