Dr. James V. Lynott, MD

Dr. James V. Lynott, MD

Dermatology | Male | 43 years old

Dr. Lynott is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and trained Mohs surgeon who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. His professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, acne treatments to minimize scarring, and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies and rashes. Dermatology is much more than just giving patients prescriptions – it’s about educating them as to the nature of the condition and the besttreatment options for their individual situation. - James V. Lynott, MDRead more

Forefront Dermatology - Racine
1300 S Green Bay Rd Ste 100
Mount Pleasant, WI 53406 Get Directions

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Lynott's Experience

See how Dr. Lynott's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lynott

Dr. Lynott accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lynott has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lynott
Dr. Lynott's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Twin Lakes, Wi |
Calm demeanor, very detailed and answers questions thoroughly. Was recommended several years ago by my general physician and I have gone to him since. Had one Mohrs surgery by Dr. Lynott and it is difficult to see where it was done.
in Racine, WI |
Professional and friendly, a winning combination. I look forward to each appointment because I know that Doctor Lynott will always do his best for me. Now what more could I ask or expect!
in Racine, WI |
Dr. Lynott is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. Friendly and always concerned about your health.
in Kenosha, WI |
I was quite amazed with all aspects of this dermatology consultation. I came about 15 minutes early for my appointment and exited just at the time we were scheduled. His staff was very proficient and courteous. Dr. Lynott was able to treat my medical complaints in this singular appointment. His bedside manner was pleasant and efficient.
in mukwonago, WI |
Did a great job removing my skin cancer.
Racine, WI |
Friendly, attentive, professional, thorough.
in Racine, WI |
I have seen Dr. Lynott for several years. I have found him to be caring and compassionate. The staff and assistants are friendly and courteous. I have had several MOHS procedures performed with successful results, and minimal scarring. My skin cancers were a direct result of sun exposure throughout my life. I would recommend Dr. Lynott's services to anyone with concern about their skin.
in Racine, WI |
Best skin care Dr in Milwaukee area.
in Burlington, WI |
He is a very good Doctor, he always has an answer to all my questions, he is never impatient no matter how many questions I ask or how many times I ask the same question. He is friendly and that is important because when you find out you have the 5th or 6th skin cancer you need someone who is caring and friendly. He knows what he is doing.
in Pleasant Prairie, WI |
Would highly recommend:the doctor and staff were friendly and reassuring!
Racine, WI |
Caring, compassionate, and professional are words I'd use to describe Dr. Lynott. My test results from my biopsy were back in 2 days. His staff was curteous and his office was clean.
in Racine, WI |
Had a squamous cell carcinoma removed from my nose by the Mohs method two weeks ago. I can't believe how great it looks already. I will certainly recommend Dr. Lynott to anyone who needs a dermatologist. Thanks Dr. "L".
in Racine, WI |
The best around for knowledge and experience.
in Racine, WI |
My visit with Dr. James far exceeded my expectations, it was legendary. All 6' 2" was examined for skin issues.... Hoo ah and thanks... Back attcha in 6 mos. John Huston
in Zion, IL |
Had surgery done quick! Stitches are no fun on the ankle makes walking & stairs a challange. It is amazing how things are done.
Have you seen Dr. James V. Lynott, MD?

Dr. Lynott says...

Dermatology is much more than just giving patients prescriptions – it’s about educating them as to the nature of the condition and the besttreatment options for their individual situation. - James V. Lynott, MD

Dr. Lynott's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lynott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Lynott has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lynott's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Folliculitis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

• Other Education
    American Society for Mohs Surgery

Dr. Lynott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lynott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology