Dr. James Ludwick, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Ludwick

West Houston ENT & Sleep Center

12606 West Houston Center Blvd Ste 220 Houston, TX 77082

Dr. James Ludwick, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ludwick has more experience with Sleep-disordered Breathing and Upper Respiratory Conditions than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Medical College Of Ohio medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare West. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ludwick to book an appointment.

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Ludwick with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare West.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare West today at (281) 719-9811.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare West.

Dr. Ludwick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ludwick

3.6

Dr. Ludwick?
Dr. Ludwick was awesome! He’s very informational and immediately knew my issue and my issue started going away in a day. Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
One of worst doctors I have ever visited. Be careful of fake positive reviews on his profiles and be sure to do your homework. Will try to talk you into procedures purely for his profit. Very unethical behavior and distasteful bedside manner.
May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
The procedure that Dr. Luckwick performed for me has improved my life immensely, and I say that after going through pollen season. He is patient and is eager to educate you so you understand what the cause of conditions are and how he can improve them. The whole staff is first class. I highly recommend him.
Kenny Webb – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Excellent doctor. Takes time to explain what he is doing and why. Would highly recommend.
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
I went to Dr Ludwick because my issue was being neglected at the VA hospital. Even with my CPAP my nose was closing up at night and I had difficulty sleeping and breathing. Dr. Ludwick provided me with an appointment within a few days and used a camera to detail the issues in my nose. He requested a cat scan of my sinuses which showed another problem and then we set an appointment for office surgery. He performed the surgery, explained exactly what I would experience and he personally called that evening to see how I was doing. I went back today to receive a followup after the surgery and again he used the camera and compared the before and after pictures. I could not believe the difference and I have had no breathing issues since he did the procedures. I am 100% satisified and would highly recommend him.
GJR – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Fixed my broken nose perfectly! He's very insightful, answered all my questions without hesitation. And has an excellent interactive diagram he uses to explain everything. I can see why people would complain about his bedside manner but I'd prefer a doctor who is good at and very thoroughly understands what he's doing. The staff in his office were very friendly and easy to work with as well.
Matt – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Great experience. Excellent professional team with a passionate, focus and knowledgeable doctor. Over the many years they have earned my trust and appreciation.
Peggy – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Ludwick. First of all he was rude in the beginning. He ask what my problem was and when I tried to explain it to him he told me that he did not want to hear my life history. I should have got up and walked away immediately. He went into my ear and was so rough. He made me extremely dizzy. He then explained the surgery that I needed. I left and barely made it to my car. I was so dizzy and just sick. Throwing up. I called a friend and she called the doctors office. An employee came down and did nothing. He did not try to take me back to the office nor did the Dr. come down to check on me. I left that parking lot and went to the hospital in an ambulance. The Doctors office is connected and he did not even bother to check on me to see if I was O.K. I was there 2 1/2 days. It has taken me over 2 months to get back to some type of normalcy so I can have the recommended surgery with another doctor. I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR AT ALL. VERY UNCARING.
Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
I came to Dr Ludwick because of my need for a cpap machine since my old one was not working and my hearing problems He assessed my problems and laid out the best path forward. I was pleased with his services
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Ludwick by my PCM due to a swelling under my ear. When biopsy and CT scan confirmed cancer, Dr. Ludwick referred me to a surgeon who specialized in the indicated surgery. I believe he made the case that I needed surgery quickly as there was already lymph node involvement. The surgeon squeezed me into his schedule and I had my operation 2 weeks later. I believe his quick action and advocacy may have added years to my life. Furthermore, his willingness to defer to another physician demonstrated a concern for me beyond himself. I trust him completely and recommend him to anyone with an ENT issue.
David Graham – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Up until last year, I couldn't breathe through my nose properly and was uncomfortable most of the time. Upon seeing Dr. Ludwick I underwent surgery a year ago to open up my airways and it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. The surgery was fast (I was out before lunch), painless, and affordable. The healing process was doable even for a wuss like me, and now I couldn't be more thankful that I saw Dr. Ludwick for this procedure. I can finally breathe properly, smell, blow my nose, and my sinus headaches have just about disappeared. I can't recommend this procedure more!
Bayle Goldman – Aug 22, 2019
I really like him.
Deborah holland – Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Dr. Ludwick was professional and friendly while explaining my treatment options. He is never pushed me into a specific treatment plan. He clearly explained the pros and cons and the anticipated costs.
Troy B – Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
My experience with Dr. Ludwick has been exceptional.He is competent , kind and patient. His staff shares the same qualities. In addition my visit was swift and Dr.Ludwick made me feel at ease. I left feeling healthy , happy and confident that I was recieving THE BEST quality care. I would definitely reccommend Dr.Ludwick to family and friends. T.Mack
Tayler Mack – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
I am a new patient with Dr. Ludwick, and my first office visit was a really good experience. Dr. Ludwick did an exceptional job of showing and telling me the details of my medical problem, explaining treatment options, and the risks and benefits of each.
Douglas in Houston, TX – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Dr. Ludwick performed an ESS Septoplasty PRITs on me. My headaches are gone and my asthma has greatly improved. Dr. Ludwick explained the procedure very well and eased my fears. Dr. Ludwick is very kind and truly cares. My recovery went exactly as he told me it would...no surprises like some doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Ludwick! Debbie Krause - July 2018
Debbie Krause – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Dr. Ludwick is friendly and very competent. He is great about explaining what is going on with the patient, i.e., explaining test results and conditions. I like his demeanor and he is very caring. His staff is very friendly and professional as well. I recommend Dr. Ludwick highly.
Roberto V. in Houston, TX – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
He is excellent and answered all my questions.He explained in detail my problem
Niurka Delaloza in Houston – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
He was fine! Didn't spend too much time with him. I just went for allergy treatment under the tongue..
Mariela M – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?
Dr. Ludwick has really improved my life because he diagnosed my severe sleep apnea, started me on a CPAP machine and sees me about once a year to check my progress. Very thorough doctor
James McCoy in Katy, TX – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Ludwick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ludwick?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat