Dr. James Lucente, MD

Dr. James Lucente, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. James Lucente, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Mesquite, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 2004 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

2762 N Galloway Ave

Mesquite, TX 75150

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Lucente

This content was provided by Dr. Lucente "We are committed to providing unparalleled oral and maxillofacial care."

1  Practice Areas

Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Parkland Hosp-U Tex SW
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

• Board Certified - American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2008

Dr. Lucente has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lucente does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lucente and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lucente's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lucente to family and friends

Dr. Lucente's Performance

Samantha the receptionist has the most condescending personality. The doctor was not friendly and made me feel stupid. After wisdom teeth removal from this doctor I’ve lost the feeling in my lower lip and right side of chin. Of course when you call they say wait it will go away, and it doesn’t....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have but one thing nice to say about this man, I appreciate he didn't try to rob me of my $$$, but I can't stress enough his arrogance left so much to be desired. I have been so upset sent I left his office not to mention I still have a tooth ache! No help to me what so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The wife (Lyndsey) is a self-absorbed brat! A bit too high and mighty to be in patient care. No bedside manner to speak of. Would'nt recommend this practice to my dog. Went there twice, not making the same mistake again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very nice staff. The doctor is knowledgeable, great at what he does, but VERY unfriendly. I get the impression he is all about the money and couldn't care less about people.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our office. We use this feedback to make improvements in our practice on an ongoing basis. We apologize that you got the impression that Dr. Lucente was unfriendly the day of your visit. This is certainly not a common complaint, and may have been a function of a particularly stressful day in our practice. We look forward to the opportunity of helping you again in the future and changing your view on our practice.