Dr. James Liu, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Liu

Adult & Pediatric ENT & Allergy of The Woodlands

17450 St Lukes Way Ste 200 The Woodlands, TX 77384

Dr. James Liu, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1988 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.

Dr. Liu accepts

Dr. Liu accepts the following insurance:

Galaxy Health Network
HealthSmart

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Liu's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

2000

4.3

Dr. Liu?
Dr. Liu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Liu, MD
Dr Lui and his staff are professional and courteous. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
The customer service/patient care I received from the staff at Dr. Liu's office was absolutely remarkable. Everyone that I encountered during my visit was super friendly and made sure that I was taken care of. They really do set the standard for what it means to provide outstanding patient care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
I drove 45 min to this clinic for allergy testing because of the reviews and I think it was worth it. The medical assistants were very friendly. Everyone was willing to answer my questions and I felt genuinely cared about during my appointment. I never thought I was being rushed or ever got the impression that I was just another patient on a checklist, which is really what I look for in healthcare providers. I won't think twice to make another 45 minute drive here if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
I WOULD NOT TRUST MY ENT AND SLEEP APNIA HEALTH TO ANYONE ELSE. CHILDREN, ADULTS & SENIORS ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE HIM AS THEIR DOCTOR ????? HE HAS ASSEMBLED AN EXCELLENT STAFF ALL WELL TRAINED IN THEIR POSITIONS AND OBVIOUSLY HAPPY TO BE THERE ASSISTING HIM!!! I HAVE REFERRED HIM TO FAMILY & FRIENDS??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
I went to see Dr Liu last week for a sinus infection. He was very informative as to what causes sinus infections. His nurse Joseph also was very informative and caring and provided me information as to what is could be doing at home. I was seen quickly and taken care of efficiently. Recommended to anyone who has sinus issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
Dr Liu has done a previous surgery for my husband in the past, and recently just had a sinus surgery. Dr Liu is very personable and knowledgeable. The staff is very informative and caring of his personal well being. We would like to thank Joseph, Parth, Kellie, Madison for their explanation of the procedure and what to be expected. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
So fortunate to have been recommended to Dr. Liu! He and his staff are wonderful and take the time to consult with patients - not rush in and out like some offices do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
Dr Liu and his staff are very friendly and professional. I had been dreading this surgery after reading some accounts of similar surgeries on the internet. However I found the recovery from surgery to be just like Dr Liu said (actually easier than he had told me). I took some tylenol number 3 the day of surgery and regular tylenol the second post op day and was off pain meds after that. I just had my seven day post op visit and I am already breathing better than I have for a long time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu’s staff and nurses are extremely nice and helpful but I do not recommend this doctor. I have been to many, many doctors and have never met someone with such terrible bedside manners. He spoke down to me in a very rushed, rude, unprofessional fashion. Extremely disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
Great office. The entire staff is friendly and I had a great experience with them. Dr. Liu was attentive and answered all of my questions about my nose/ear issues. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
My son recently had his tonsils and adenoids removed. A few days after surgery he has been able to breath and get quality sleep and not wake up tired. would definitely recommend Dr Liu for your ENT needs, his staff is caring and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional staff. Dr. Liu & his staff truly care about their patients. I was finally diagnosed properly for my allergies after visiting 2 other doctors prior over 3 years, and have been receiving my weekly allergy shots there since my allergy testing. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
What a wonderful experience at entwoodlands with dr. Liu and his staff. We got the tongue tie released for my 9 yr old son. Dr. Liu and his staff are very courteous & respectful. Unlike most other doctors, Dr. Liu truly cares and works for the well being of his patients and not simply for financial return. There are very few doctors like dr. Liu who is very compassionate and understands the needs of his patients and only works for the best interest of his patients. Thank u so much you dr. Liu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu and his staff are exceptional. They really take care of you here and are more than accommodating to a busy schedule
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
I love this office, the staff is amazing and Dr.Liu makes you feel at ease. Jennifer and Victoria were alot of help to me and I greatly appreciate them! Elisha Murray
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
I went off other reviews here and unfortunately did not have the same experience. This was the most awful, unorganized, inconclusive appointment I've ever been on. The dr came in looked at my ears, nose and throat, order at ct scan and left the room. I never saw him again. The allergy test was abrasive, leaving a ton of bruises. The results were drops or injection therapy, still not clarifying the reason of the visit. The entire visit (2:30-6:30) was a waste of time, money and mental anguish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu and his incredible staff are exactly what a medical office should be. I cannot say enough about the quality of care I received from him and the people around him. From my first contact with his office on the phone with Crystal, to Dr. Liu himself, I felt wanted and confident that I had come to the right place. He sets the tone in his office to make all patients feel special. His staff, including, Joseph, Pat, Elaine, and Dr. Reyes are all top notch. Do yourself a favor, see Dr.Liu.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
I come in weekly for allergy shots and the entire staff is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Liu.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
I was highly impressed with Dr. Liu's professionalism and his caring attitude. The office staff, nurses, and medical staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and informed me of why certain tests were needed, how the tests would be conducted, and the fast results of the tests conducted. Dr.Rafferty (Audiology) was great. She was passionate about her work and very comforting in her demeanor. Will refer all my friends and family to this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?
My allergies and frequency of sinus infections have drastically improved since my nasal surgery performed by Dr. Liu this past summer. I also get allergy shots weekly to build my immune system against my allergens. I cannot thank Dr. Liu and his staff enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Liu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Liu treats patients.