Dr. James Lewallen, DDS

Dr. James Lewallen, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Brad Lewallen grew up in Germantown, TN, right outside of Memphis. A mission trip to India with dentists sparked his initial interest in oral surgery. He also enjoyed being able to provide immediate and substantial relief to patients. He wanted a job that allowed him to practice larger surgical cases, participate in the medical aspect, but still in the dental field. He is excited to be a part of the Southern Oral & Facial Surgery team because of his interest in full-service implant treatment. Dr. Lewallen enjoys working as part of a team to help find comprehensive solutions to patients' problems. He's glad to be able to treat both children and adults while practicing the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. The most rewarding aspect of oral surgery for Dr. Lewallen is getting to know people — colleagues and patients alike. He's proud to have people come to him when they need help and let them into their life so that he can provide them with relief and satisfaction. He works hard to treat all of his patients like they're a part of his family and is always happen to listen to their concerns.

3000 Stansberry Ln # 101

Franklin, TN 37069

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Lewallen

This content was provided by Dr. Lewallen "Quality patient care is at the heart of everything I do. My top priority is providing my patients with an exceptional experience that aligns with their best outcome. I enjoy making a personal connection with my patients to ensure that we can work hand in hand to achieve the results they desire and keep them informed and involved throughout their entire treatment."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Samford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Edinburgh College Of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Vanderbilt University
    Medical School | Graduated 2015

Dr. Lewallen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lewallen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewallen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewallen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewallen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewallen to family and friends
Dr. Lewallen's Performance
in Spring Hill, TN |
Very impressed with the DR. And Staff In dealing with my needs.
Thank you so much, Suz. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. It is vital to our business to know how we are doing, and we are very thankful that you took the time to let us know we are on track and providing exceptional care. This is our top priority.
in Brentwood, TN |
Thank you Dr Lewallen and thank you Dr's staff. The friendliness and congeniality starts in the foyer of the office. The professionalism, the concern, and compassion exhibited during the initial consultation, carried over to the next appointment of procedure. Thank you again for your genuine care. Sincerely, Carolyn
in Thompson Station |
I had to have a molar removed and I was pretty down and out about it, not including a little nervous . I had pain for over a yeah , and the offices in Thompson station We're absolutely great. They gave me a great price and Dr. Lewallen called to check on how I was doing. Procedure was fast and I was put to sleep , recovery has had no pain. Wonderful place and wonderful people !
in Franklin, TN |
Pulling a front root with broken post and recovery could be painful. My dentist Dr. Wright recommended Southern Oral & Facial Surgery. Had extraction, implant, and temporary front tooth all in 3.5 hrs by Dr Lewallen, he also called to check on me that night. Its day 2 and I'm pain free (2 ibuprofen) and no swelling plus I look and feel as though I never lost a tooth at all. In my opinion Dr. Lewallen and the staff at Southern O&FS are simply the very best professionally and artistically.
Have you seen Dr. James Lewallen, DDS?

Visit Dr. Lewallen