Internal Medicine  |
Dr. James Lamprinakos, MD
Dr. James Lamprinakos, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Perth Amboy, NJ. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Lamprinakos is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center.

JAMES LAMPRINAKOS MD

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Lamprinakos

Dr. Lamprinakos' Experience

Dr. Lamprinakos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lamprinakos does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Syncope

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
  • Raritan Bay Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Saint Barnabas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Lamprinakos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lamprinakos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamprinakos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamprinakos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamprinakos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamprinakos to family and friends
Dr. Lamprinakos' Performance
in south amboy, nj |
One word explains Dr Lamprinakos.. Excellent!
Perth Amboy, NJ |
Harry has been a patient of Dr Lamprinakos for many many years. So nice that I personally choose to see him if needed. Harry is entering the world of dementia at 96 years old. I accredit his longevity from the care he has received, I highly recommend him to everyone!
Metuchen, NJ |
Was nervous going to a new doctor but it went rather well. Listened to my situation, Helped tackle the problem the best he knew. I do believe he is a very good doctor. Do not hesitate to see him. He will try to help you with whatever you may be going through. Seems like a pretty nice guy on top of that.
Parlin, NJ |
Great office and staff.
in Fords, NJ |
What I like most is that Dr. Lamprinakos will take the time to explain things (such as medication actions, interactions and side effects) at a technical level.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
This Dr. saved my life, if it was not for him I would not be hear today, the staff are excellent, like family, makes you feel so confortable,
in Woodbridge, NJ |
I am very happy with Dr. Lamprinakos as my primary physician and would recommend him to others. Appointments are kept on time and I have never felt rushed through an office visit. I feel at ease in his office, am comfortable speaking with him and trust him as my doctor.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
Dr. Lamprinakos treats you like a friend in his office. He spends time with you and explains everything in words you can understand. He is compassionate and has a great personality. He saved my life by checking everything thoroughly.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
After having to leave my pediatrician I had 3 names of doctors to go see. My first stop and last was Dr Lamprinakos. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a smile and knew I was in the right place. I felt so comfortable by the receptionist, I told her I was nervous about coming to a new doctor after I've been going to the same once since I was born. She welcomed me and introduced me to Dr Jim, I felt like he's always been my doctor! Any one leaving your pediatrician come to Dr Jim!!
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
Dr. Lamprinakos is astute in his knowledge of health issues and best practices. He provides understanding when needed and truly listens to all of my concerns. He and his nurse, Linda, have earned my respect over the last ten years as they are both dedicated to the care of their patients.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
I have been going to Dr.Lamprinakos since 1990 and am very pround to call him and his lovely wife Linda who runs the office truely my friends because to them there patients come first and you can feel from your heart that they are always concerned with you and your well being.I am always treated like a special person from the time I walk in the office were I am always greeted by his wife Linda who makes you feel so good about life in general till the Dr.sees you.I never have had to wait .
in Woodbridge nj |
I have been seeing Dr Lamprinakos for many years .I would say he is one of the most through Physician I have ever been to .I had a very bad construction accident five years ago and I have seen twenty or thirty during this time and all don't measure up to Dr Lampriakos he makes you feel very comfortable during your visit and explains every test or result with you . I would recommend him to my family and friends or to who ever is looking for a great Dr who is on Ernest with your well being.
in Carteret, NJ |
I've been a patient for over 20 years , I have found Dr Jim to be courteous, polite and most importantly extremely thorough with his medical practice. He has addressed many medical situations and has accurately and precisely corrected each and every one of them! He is one of the few doctors that I have experienced that takes the liberty to go the extra mile!I would highly recommend Dr Jim for anyone looking for a general practitioner!
in Sayreville, nj |
He is very caring and attentive. He always gives personal attention and never rushes your visit.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
I HAD BEEN USING A PRIMARY PHYSICIAN FOR 40 YRS WHO HAD RECENTLY RETIRED. JAMES OFFICE IS CONVENIENT TO MY PLACE OF WORK, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY A COLLEGUE. ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE, DURING OFFICE HOURS, WHEN THE NEED ARISES. VERY INFORMATIVE RELATING TO ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH CONDITION (FAR GREATER THAN WHAT I HAD EXPERIENCED IN PAST WITH MY RETIRED PRIMARY), GREATER COMFORT LEVEL ON A PERSONAL BASIS.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
He listens when you need to be heard. The staff is very friendly and helpful in everyway. Whatever your issue or sickness is the doctor guides you in the right direction to get better. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
A great doctor! He cares about your health and takes the time to listen. Im never rushed. He makes sure you've had all your test and follows up! He is also the only doctor I know that still does home visits to the elderly! Thats a caring doctor!
in Colonia, NJ |
Dr Lamprinakos is very thorough and listens attentively to all symptoms you are having. He cares about his patients and makes sure you have blood work done and are taking care of yourself. Ive been going to him for 8 years and recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor!
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
Linda, the RN in the office gives the best injections! Never a bruise! I go yearly for allergy shots. Dr. Lamprinakos has been my physician for 25 years and really takes time with all of his patients. He is also fluent in Spanish so I recommend many of my Spanish speaking friends to this office.
in Parlin, NJ |
We have been with Dr. Lamprinakos 20+ years. I can not think of one thing I would change. He makes sure you understand everything about your condition before you leave. I only have the highest regard for him and his staff. My wife and I would be hard pressed to find another Doctor of his stature and knowledge. We have the utmost faith in him.
in Clark, NJ |
Dr.Lamprinakos has been my family's physician for over 25 years and has earned our trust and respect.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
Since heart disease runs on my fathers side of the family, Dr. Lamprinakos was the first doctor to ever help me control my blood pressure. I've had two cousins with heart transplants and many others who had heart attacks. Now i'm one of a few who has not had a heart attack before age 55 !
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
Dr. Lamprinakos has been my doctor for many years. His understanding, knowledge, compassion and willingness to explain procedures, prescriptions and the specifics of the diagnosis of my current medical problem always relieves my anxiety. Dr. Lamprinakos has always returned my early morning or late evening emergency calls, even on weekends, and his wonderful nurse, Linda, always fits me in for emergency visits. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, extremely competent doctor.
Have you seen Dr. James Lamprinakos, MD?
Are you Dr. Lamprinakos?