Dr. James Kwiatt, MD

Dr. James Kwiatt, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. James Kwiatt, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Oconomowoc, WI and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.Read his story

1185 Corporate Center Dr Ste 125

Oconomowoc, WI 53066

• American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Kwiatt

See how frequently Dr. Kwiatt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diarrhea
Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Kwiatt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kwiatt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kwiatt " Growing up in the Midwest, I love practicing medicine in Wisconsin. It is a wonderful place to work, I enjoy the people, and I am grateful to be raising my family here. Being part of an independent G.I. practice gives me the opportunity to work in many outstanding hospital systems. I am able to access the best resources each has to offer for my patients. Patients are the number one priority in our practice. Outside of Medicine, I enjoy long-distance running, spending time with my wife and children, and volunteering at my church. "

This content was provided by Dr. Kwiatt "I believe in the importance of partnering with patients to help them understand their digestive health issues and integrate them into the context of their everyday lives. I believe in the importance of helping patients understand normal digestion as well as their specific digestive disease.  Spending time to talk with patients and develop a plan is critical to providing excellent GI care.  "

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of Notre Dame
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Chief Resident, Medical College of Wisconsin
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Kwiatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kwiatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kwiatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kwiatt's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kwiatt to family and friends

Dr. Kwiatt's Performance

Dr Kwiatt performed endoscopies on a number of my patients. He is intelligent, has excellent hands and skills and a wonderful bedside manner. I have sent him many patients for issues such as unknown chronic stomach discomfort to baseline screening endoscopies to complex bile duct work. He is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Always a pleasure to see, runs on time in clinic, but yet still takes his time when seeing you. He is someone I have recommended to both friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kwiatt is an excellent physician. He took wonderful care of me for my procedure and followed up with a phone call in the evening. He takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Doctor Kwiatt to take care of any family member or friend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The day I find a Physician and staff that care about your time I will be amazed. Dr's don't mind making you sit in the waiting room 30, 40 or an hour past your appt. time. They will apologize and expect you to swallow it. I called ahead to the scheduling group and said I was going to be late. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option5
Dr. Kwiatt is an excellent doctor. I had both an upper and lower scope with Dr. Kwiatt at the Mayfair Road location and it was completely painless. He explained the procedures and the findings to me at the end of the procedures. Overall, I had an excellent experience and would definitely see Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0