Dr. James Kwiatt, MD

Dr. James Kwiatt, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. James Kwiatt, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Oconomowoc, WI and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.Read his story

1185 Corporate Center Dr Ste 125

Oconomowoc, WI 53066

• American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Kwiatt

See how frequently Dr. Kwiatt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diarrhea
Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Kwiatt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kwiatt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kwiatt " Growing up in the Midwest, I love practicing medicine in Wisconsin. It is a wonderful place to work, I enjoy the people, and I am grateful to be raising my family here. Being part of an independent G.I. practice gives me the opportunity to work in many outstanding hospital systems. I am able to access the best resources each has to offer for my patients. Patients are the number one priority in our practice. Outside of Medicine, I enjoy long-distance running, spending time with my wife and children, and volunteering at my church. "

This content was provided by Dr. Kwiatt "I believe in the importance of partnering with patients to help them understand their digestive health issues and integrate them into the context of their everyday lives. I believe in the importance of helping patients understand normal digestion as well as their specific digestive disease.  Spending time to talk with patients and develop a plan is critical to providing excellent GI care.  "

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of Notre Dame
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Chief Resident, Medical College of Wisconsin
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Kwiatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kwiatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kwiatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kwiatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kwiatt to family and friends
4.5
based on 21 total reviews (10 with comments)

Dr. Kwiatt's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Oconomowoc , WI
Dr. Kwiatt and staff provided me with optimal care throughout the colonoscopy procedure. The prepping, step- by- step explanation leading up to procedure was very easy to follow. The facility is very clean, and staff are so pleasant, welcoming and informative. Dr. Kwiatt is very attentive and...more
in East Troy, Wi
I absolutely love this man!! He and his colleagues found that I had celiac disease even though seven years prior I went in for the test , but nobody ever contacted me and diagnosed me ( not his office but a different GI practice) this man and his colleagues were the the ones that found it I can't...more
in Milwaukee, WI
Grate professional. I am going to his office in-spite it far away from my house because I trust him absolutely.
in Waukesha, WI
What an awesome doctor! Very detailed in explaining the procedure for a colonoscopy as well as showing pictures of the results.... I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kwiatt to anyone needing this type of procedure.
in Waukesha, WI
Dr. Kwiatt, and his team, were nothing short of incredible. I cannot fathom a better experience and/or a more caring/authoritative physician. I have recommended Dr. Kwiatt to family, friends, and colleagues, without ANY reservation.

Are you Dr. Kwiatt?