Dr. James D. Kriseman, DO

Get to know Dr. Kriseman

Dr. Kriseman's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kriseman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kriseman

Dr. Kriseman accepts 59 insurance carriers

59 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Altius Health Plans
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beacon Health Strategies
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Behavioral Health Network
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Community Health Network
  • CoreSource
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • First Choice Health
  • USA Managed Care Organization
  • Veteran Administration Plan
  • Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kriseman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kriseman

Dr. Kriseman's Review Details
4.7 based on 13 responses
Experience with Dr. Kriseman
Dr. Kriseman's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (12)
Dr. Kriseman says

Medicine is always evolving, that is why is is referred to as the "practice of medicine." As your physician I greatly appreciate the trust you have in me. It is an honor to have you as my patient. I strive to provide the best medical care that I can, but if for some reason you do not feel this was not accomplished or you have questions or concerns, please educate me on your feelings or findings. Everything will be kept confidential and professional.

Feedback is always valuable. Pro or con, I learn from it, I can learn from you. To not have the open channel of communication, we all lose. With the advance of "one chart" you have a direct, secure confidential portal with me, or you may contact my office or staff with any concerns.

in Redmond, WA |
It's always a pleasure to visit Dr. Kriseman. Very personable and friendly. I totally feel at ease talking about things i would normally shy away from. Great Dr!
in Redmond, WA |
I'm not a big Doctor person because In most cases I've felt pressure and guilt by going to doctors. Dr. Kriseman is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable. In fact his presence is calming I almost didn't feel like I was at a clinic. Dr. Krisman really listened to what my needs were and not just what he wants you to do. I really like how he decided to take care of everything I needed at one trip so I didn't have to make several appointments to come back. My Heath is in great hands!
Have you seen Dr. Kriseman?

Compare Dr. Kriseman

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Kriseman at Overlake Medical Clinics

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Why It Matters: Dr. Kriseman's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Kriseman says..

Having a background that includes Cardiovascular Pathology has allowed me to be keenly aware of the inter-relatedness of many diseases. This is particularly true for hypertension, dyslipidemia (lipid disorders) and diabetes. I have directed many hours, days and years of learning and treating these disease entities. Even though I have treated my "mature" patients for over twenty years who have had these diseases, every patient is unique and requires a focused but comprehensive approach to treatment. My medical training, internship, residency and fellowship have prepared me for this expertise.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Diseases
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Dr. Kriseman says..

When performing any procedure there is always the need for accuracy of performing the correct procedure and the requirement of precision of performing it the same, every time, including all the checks and time outs and rechecks to keep the patient safe and to provide the best outcome. This is the same for injections to skin closures, from skin excisions to pulmonary treatments.

In our practice we perform many lacerations repairs and skin biopsies/excisions. Family practice is just that kind of medical care, to prepare for this, I have taken classes in surgical procedure and skin closure. I continue to have open dialog with my colleagues to keep up to date on new age evolving techniques that would best serve my patients.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Stitches
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Kriseman has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Kriseman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kriseman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kriseman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Washington not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kriseman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kriseman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kriseman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kriseman says...

Primary care is all encompassing care, providing care for the whole patient. It is for this reason that I went into family practice. Comprehensive healthcare is what I strive to provide to my patients and the physicians that I may need to refer my patients to. By providing this level of care my referral physicians can also provide better care to my patients because they "see" a complete picture of my patient even before the patient sets foot in their office.

I wanted to become a physician because of the learning involved from each learned section became the integration of all sections, a whole from the sum of the parts.

From my research in Cardiovascular Pathology I learned how a disease process affects the body from a micro to macroscopic view of the body.

My education and training afforded me a unique approach to learn the many facets of medicine by travelling to many centers of medicine to learn from the best instructors/colleges/mentors.

Dr. Kriseman's Care Philosophy

I approach each patient individually with the commonality of compassion, respect and dignity. I see treating a patent as a two way street of education and communication.

Communication is key. It needs to be at a level that is understood by the patient, family and caregivers. In this manner all information can be delivered clearly and timely without ambiguity.