Dr. James D. Kriseman, DO

Dr. James D. Kriseman, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 59 years old

Primary care is all encompassing care, providing care for the whole patient. It is for this reason that I went into family practice. Comprehensive healthcare is what I strive to provide to my patients and the physicians that I may need to refer my patients to. By providing this level of care my referral physicians can also provide better care to my patients because they "see" a complete picture of my patient even before the patient sets foot in their office. I wanted to become a physician because of the learning involved from each learned section became the integration of all sections, a whole from the sum of the parts. From my research in Cardiovascular Pathology I learned how a disease process affects the body from a micro to macroscopic view of the body. My education and training afforded me a unique approach to learn the many facets of medicine by travelling to many centers of medicine to learn from the best instructors/colleges/mentors.Read more

Overlake Medical Clinics
16315 NE 74th St
Redmond, WA 98052 Get Directions

I approach each patient individually with the commonality of compassion, respect and dignity. I see treating a patent as a two way street of education and communication. Communication is key. It needs to be at a level that is understood by the patient, family and caregivers. In this manner all information can be delivered clearly and timely without ambiguity.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Kriseman's Experience

See how Dr. Kriseman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kriseman

Dr. Kriseman accepts 59 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kriseman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kriseman's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (13)
Dr. Kriseman Says:

in Bellevue, WA |
Great doctor!!! He listens to the problems/concerns very carefully and is always providing the best treatment options.
in Redmond, WA |
It's always a pleasure to visit Dr. Kriseman. Very personable and friendly. I totally feel at ease talking about things i would normally shy away from. Great Dr!
in Redmond, WA |
I'm not a big Doctor person because In most cases I've felt pressure and guilt by going to doctors. Dr. Kriseman is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable. In fact his presence is calming I almost didn't feel like I was at a clinic. Dr. Krisman really listened to what my needs were and not just what he wants you to do. I really like how he decided to take care of everything I needed at one trip so I didn't have to make several appointments to come back. My Heath is in great hands!
Have you seen Dr. James D. Kriseman, DO?
Are you Dr. Kriseman?

Compare Dr. Kriseman

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Kriseman at Overlake Medical Clinics

Dr. Kriseman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kriseman says...

Having a background that includes Cardiovascular Pathology has allowed me to be keenly aware of the inter-relatedness of many diseases. This is particularly true for hypertension, dyslipidemia (lipid disorders) and diabetes. I have directed many hours, days and years of learning and treating these disease entities. Even though I have treated my "mature" patients for over twenty years who have had these diseases, every patient is unique and requires a focused but comprehensive approach to treatment. My medical training, internship, residency and fellowship have prepared me for this expertise.

Dr. Kriseman says...

When performing any procedure there is always the need for accuracy of performing the correct procedure and the requirement of precision of performing it the same, every time, including all the checks and time outs and rechecks to keep the patient safe and to provide the best outcome. This is the same for injections to skin closures, from skin excisions to pulmonary treatments.

In our practice we perform many lacerations repairs and skin biopsies/excisions. Family practice is just that kind of medical care, to prepare for this, I have taken classes in surgical procedure and skin closure. I continue to have open dialog with my colleagues to keep up to date on new age evolving techniques that would best serve my patients.

Dr. Kriseman says...

Medicine is always evolving, that is why is is referred to as the "practice of medicine." As your physician I greatly appreciate the trust you have in me. It is an honor to have you as my patient. I strive to provide the best medical care that I can, but if for some reason you do not feel this was not accomplished or you have questions or concerns, please educate me on your feelings or findings. Everything will be kept confidential and professional.

Feedback is always valuable. Pro or con, I learn from it, I can learn from you. To not have the open channel of communication, we all lose. With the advance of "one chart" you have a direct, secure confidential portal with me, or you may contact my office or staff with any concerns.

Dr. Kriseman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Kriseman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kriseman's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Kriseman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kriseman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy